• 3 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Hey! I know it's been a while since I posted here last time, but I have a special reason to come around again: Im doing a speed gain month and I intend on sharing my progress with you. 

Last days have been great: I have now a calories counter app to help me keeping track of how much Im consuming daily and today I got a mass gainer shake super caloric to help me increasing the numbers (I know you love them!) 

Some pictures from today: 

20200207_150904.jpg

20200207_151917.jpg

20200207_153236.jpg

Guest Mrfeedher
2 hours ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

Hey! I know it's been a while since I posted here last time, but I have a special reason to come around again: Im doing a speed gain month and I intend on sharing my progress with you. 

Last days have been great: I have now a calories counter app to help me keeping track of how much Im consuming daily and today I got a mass gainer shake super caloric to help me increasing the numbers (I know you love them!) 

Some pictures from today: 

20200207_150904.jpg

20200207_151917.jpg

20200207_153236.jpg

Where is this video at!?! 🤤🤤🤤😍😍

Guest grateful
4 hours ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

Ending the day ♥️

20200207_223948.jpg

One of the most beautiful pics I have ever seen of you!  ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you!

I hope you get as big as you want this month!  😁

Guest Mrfeedher
7 hours ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

These were just pictures but Im planning on making a routine video showing everything i eat in a day. These are more pictures I took today, and there is a video coming for bloating/burps/farts lovers. Is there any?

20200207_185340.jpg

20200207_184802.jpg

20200207_184718.jpg

20200207_152221.jpg

20200206_142857.jpg

Burps Farts Bloats!!!! YES PLEASE!!!!!

Guest grateful
8 hours ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

What did you have for breakfast? Myfitnesspal says I had 2.138, I will blame the full ice cream container that I left to melt and then chug...?

Video later because I had to share that with you. 

20200209_112932.jpg

Love your consumer reports!  😍 very hot! ❤️ Thanks!  😁

• Curvage Model

Good morning!! Would you like the calories report by the end of each day? And a very bloated EXCLUSIVE picture? I'm using myfitnesspal and every single thing I eat I'm adding there during this speed gain month. Some days I surprise myself! 

For that benefit, which I will give to you my supporter, just message me with the proof of purchase of any of my clips (price above 7.99). It's easy: if you can play my video you have it, then a screenshot of it playing on your account sounds good to me.  Or a review which would be very lovely! Its valid for one day, you buy a video, and by the end of the day (Brazilian time, 10pm sounds good?) I will send you a print screen with how many calories and what did I eat the whole day + a picture of myself that only YOU will have. Let me know if you like the idea!

Oh, and a few pictures 👌🏽🍃

20200211_153238.jpg

20200207_184718.jpg

IMG-20200207-WA0018.jpg

20200213_084447.jpg

20200210_220604.jpg

• Curvage Model
Just now, rotwang said:

BRILLIANT Marketing  !!!  I'm in the business field and I applaud your bold WG Campaign? + the way you packaged it.  To honor you I've become a new CUSTOMER. !!! 💕😃👍

Im so happy to read that! It made my day! I hope people can engage my cause and that you can feel rewarded 

• Curvage Model

Happy Valentines!!

Who is up and fattening up? I know I am! 

I've been eating like a crazy hungry caterpillar ready to become a very fat beautiful girl that I deserve to be! 

Now that we are alone: what would you like to see on my next videos? What kind of corners of this beautiful kink of ours would you like to explore? Tell me everything!