1 hour ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

Já sim, mas acho que foi em inglês :) a minha família é toda magra, mas eles não são abertamente ofensivos em relação a isso. A gente se respeita; no máximo umas comparações saudáveis 

Obrigada  :D

Que bom que eles aceitaram seu jeito de querer ser mais gorda do que toda sua família 😁

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

I would like to see if you have any questions related to my gain (not my weight as some people are insisting: I want it to be a big surprise). Go!

Do you feel like you want to gain more the heavier you get?

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, biggerisbetter97 said:

What are some of your favorite foods?

I will devide them on groups ha:

Breakfast I like french bread with butter, donuts, scrumbled eggs...

"Real food" I like pasta a LOT, rice and beans with anything, bbq I could eat forever, any stews and seafood.

Snacks goes very much towards burgers, pizza, and candy are on their own group, but Fluff and a chocolate name chocolate oysters from Canada makes me the happiest.

The hardest question to answer!

• Curvage Model
26 minutes ago, jonasctba said:

How do you discover this world of gaining or you always knew it?

I found it around 2007, because of a movie name Feed from 2006. Unfortunately the movie was a bit on the bad side of feederism and went towards some heavier shit (no pun intended). But my brain kinda knew that it could be "my people" since i have always wanted to be like those fat pretty ladies that shake everything when they laugh.... 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Dh123456789 said:

2 questions. What is your ultimate goal weight/ size?? 600+ or Immobile?? How small were you when you started gaining??

Weight is not my main concern, but 400 sounds like a nice round number. Thing is, every body is different and the fat goes to different places. So its more like how it LOOKS and FEELS like: perhaps 400 is too small.... perhaps too big?

Immobile is not something that I want because I have a very independent mind and I don't wanna depend on other people or be out of choice. But I respect and understand people that go for it. 

I was 79kg or 180lbs more or less. Thick, not really chubby or fat. For 5'8 or 1.75m

Damn just reading all those foods made me hungry, no wonder how you got so big! :)

You've mentioned a few times that you're not really into gaining weight exactly, but are more interested in increasing the size of your body. Can you try to explain what you think is different between somebody wanting to gain weight, and somebody wanting to grow bigger?

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, biggerisbetter97 said:

Damn just reading all those foods made me hungry, no wonder how you got so big! :)

You've mentioned a few times that you're not really into gaining weight exactly, but are more interested in increasing the size of your body. Can you try to explain what you think is different between somebody wanting to gain weight, and somebody wanting to grow bigger?

Oh dont get me wrong! It is my thing, since I identify myself as a gainer. But the number on the scale doesnt mean much to me personally since it can change a lot in a small time and it only means water retention or whatever (science is my thing.... ). The measurements tho, doesnt lie. But to get fat I need to gain weight, so they are related, its just one aspect of the weight gain thats not my MAIN concern. But im over 300 Im sure. Weight in for august perhaps?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...