Austin, TX - 28 Male Feeder/Provider Looking to Spoil Female Feedee With Life of Luxury

I am an athletic 28 year old that lives alone in downtown Austin looking for a partner I can spoil that wants to get plump and grow a pot belly. I want to pamper, provide for, and spoil a beautiful girl who wants a taste of the better things life has to offer that is into my fetish. I want to provide a very luxurious lifestyle with endless food, dinners, and vacations among other things for the right person. I am open to seeing each other casually or a true and genuine relationship. I am very kind and generous person and am ready to date someone with this fetish being the common bond.  

Happy to share photos with anyone that is interested. If things really click I am open to paying for the right person to move here if they are not in Austin. Not looking for multiple partners, just one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Feeder1038

Oh my oh my oh my 

Miss Curvyton I bet age has nothing to do with it!

I know it wouldn't for me at least just give the person a chance!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I used to live an hour north of there. I don't miss much of Texas, but oh my gosh do I miss downtown Austin. I'm a bit of a shopaholic and could die happy if I got to eat the food there every day. Have you been to Diner 24? My fave! Feel free to message me, 'cause you've definutely caught my attention. 😇

• 11 months later...
On 5/26/2019 at 1:59 PM, AustinFeeder28 said:

I am an athletic 28 year old that lives alone in downtown Austin looking for a partner I can spoil that wants to get plump and grow a ** belly. I want to pamper, provide for, and spoil a beautiful girl who wants a taste of the better things life has to offer that is into my fetish. I want to provide a very luxurious lifestyle with endless food, dinners, and vacations among other things for the right person. I am open to seeing each other casually or a true and genuine relationship. I am very kind and generous person and am ready to date someone with this fetish being the common bond.  

Happy to share photos with anyone that is interested. If things really click I am open to paying for the right person to move here if they are not in Austin. Not looking for multiple partners, just one.

I am still looking if anyone is interested! 

• 1 year later...
Guest BBWKweenUSA

Hi there, 

Pretty nuts…I was living in ATX for all of 2019 *facepalm.* I miss it lots…anyways, this is actually exactly what I’m looking for and I mayyy have made this account with the specific intention to connect 😂😅I’d love to chat with you and am open to sharing photos. I’m a 28 y/o female. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2019 at 6:24 AM, HoneyBug said:

Hi there, I just moved to the Austin area, looking for a feeder, or just a friend. Either would be nice. Please feel free to contact me. 

I sent you an email, I think, but I didn’t realize I could respond directly. Idk how to use this website 😂

All I said was I’m in the same area and would love to try to feed you. My GF and I are considering having a third member to do romantic stuff with, but we’d love it even more to have fun and include you in our friend group! Of course if your not interested anymore or can’t, that’s okay.

Best of luck to you!