Leslie Sidora - a cutie with a booty

zachi

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, John Smith said:

Uuuuuuuuuuu-gh! Even the way she smile, look at people, pose or parade looks exactly like the way she use to do. I'm damned. 😣😣😖

You should be thanking your lucky stars you got to date someone that looks like her 😂😂😂........Seriously though I get it one mans treasure is another mans dross.  They always say for every really attractive woman, there is a man at home who is sick of her and ready to leave 😂😂😂

• maybejames changed the title to Leslie Sidora - a cutie with a booty
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, John Smith said:

She's way much fatter and portlier than these doctored photoshoots make us believe. 😁

Not so sure about that......Yeah she’s photoshopped but I think this is generally her size.  Different angles and lighting in her live shots and videos can make her seem bigger or smaller.  Just like her facial age seems to fluctuate for the same reasons.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, John Smith said:

"You don’t need to be extra nice to your 3 black friends. You need to be more vocal to your 300 ignorant white ones, cordialement ☺️"

lessance_20200701_3.png

lessance_20200701_2.png

lessance_20200701_0.png

lessance_20200701_1.png

lessance_20200701_9.png

lessance_20200701_8.png

lessance_20200701_6.png

lessance_20200701_5.png

lessance_20200701_7.png

lessance_20200701_4.png

lessance_20200701_10.png

These pictures are great but the clips she had posted on her IG stories were phenomenal.......I think that’s the best I’ve seen her look and that’s saying something.  She had everything working.......That knee weakening smile, no makeup and curves on display in the lingerie.....

And regarding the quote.......Power to the people ✊🏿

9 hours ago, John Smith said:

46zve8.gif

46zvfw.gif

46zvhn.gif

46zvj0.gif

46zvk2.gif

I mean she seems almost too good to be true........She can’t really be as sweet and beautiful as she is in her videos can she?.......And that accent 😩.........Plus the fact I like that although she is still plus sized she hasn’t seemed to purposely pick up weight to glom onto the big is in trend of plus size modeling like models such as a Tabria Majors have.

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Admit it: you too were typing her name on the OF search browser multiple times these past few weeks to find out whether she followed the "Millenial-models-slash-social-media-'influencers'-with-a-naughty-side" bandwagon or not.

jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Yeah don’t try to project your weakness for OF onto others........Social Media and the internet has copious amounts of women for me to ogle/view FOR FREE 😂😂😂.......That said Miss Sidora might be the one to finally force me take the plunge.  Although I would probably start to dislike her if she did.  The paradoxical dilemma would be mind blowing 😂😂😂.