what should i eat to get fat

Guest Cheezygirl

Unless you are really into pigging out, in which case the answer is, whatever you like, the answer is, figure out how to make heavy cream weight gain shakes. The difficult thing is making them palatable. Pop some lactase pills with them, as so much dairy is otherwise hard to absorb. 

If you want to know more, head over to F(antasy)F(eeder) weight gain sub forum, the pervs there discuss it endlessly. Careful though, there'll be stretchmarks. 

• Curvage Model

I credit like 70% of my weight-gain to Chick-Fil-A lmao.

High fat, carb heavy diets. If you can afford all of the fast food they are so packed full of calories you could eat like 6,000+ easily. (I do 😛 ) When cooking / baking I use a lot of butter and oil, or top it off with butter. High calorie smoothies and milkshakes. Go into a food store like WalMart, look in the junk food frozen meal section, buy a bunch and start pigging out. You'll gain, trust me. lol.

• 3 months later...
Guest gluttonfan

Un litre de crème fraîche non allégée, bien sûr, tous les soirs avant d'aller te coucher. Tu peux sucrer légèrement, c'est encore mieux.  😘

Like Hayden Blue said, carbs & fats, fats & carbs. Kick up the amount of butter in recipes. Junk food. That's the ticket!

If you're really, really wanting to gain, weight gain shakes/ice cream every night before bed. 

And if you want to supercharge your food/drink, add maltodextrin. 

If you want to go crazy, set an alarm to get up in the middle of the night to consume some more. However, some get heartburn, so it's not for everyone.