Melanie Wiegmann

hottyzwazwe

Apparently, she's gaining weight for an upcoming episode in the show called "Sturm der Liebe" specifically, episode 3180.  No idea if the screenshots OP posted is her final weight because according to my sources the episode aires on July 5th of 2019, so that booty of hers may grow even larger.

12 minutes ago, Callie Cuttlefish said:

Apparently, she's gaining weight for an upcoming episode in the show called "Sturm der Liebe" specifically, episode 3180.  No idea if the screenshots OP posted is her final weight because according to my sources the episode aires on July 5th of 2019, so that booty of hers may grow even larger.

running man dancing GIF

1 hour ago, Callie Cuttlefish said:

It takes a few weeks from taking the scenes to airing them.

So you can expect it's her peak in weight. But wow I never thought that she

will ever gain weight. And that booty wow, I like I like. 😀

19 hours ago, Griigor said:

From what I gathered it’s just a multiple episode arc about her character gaining weight so a fat suit seems more likely.

I'm inclined to agree. Who gains 44 pounds for a one-episode arch? It would make the following episodes more difficult, unless the intent is to keep her that way for a bit a la Drew Carey Show.

• 1 month later...

This is probably one of the last posts in this community.The fact is that with the release of the episode, the topic has exhausted itself(.Alas.(
The beginning was promising,but in the course of the series I was a little disappointed.I thought she really put on weight for the role(the script).(
The only thing I ask is translated into English, these bits of dialogue where the actress involved.

Thank you for your attention).And thank you that opened this source of).

25 minutes ago, Eddie2003 said:

5 hours ago, foxer1 said:

Can anyone translate these pieces into English?).Ask.)
I want to know what they're talking about.

4;33-6;30

18;46-20;00

26;53-28;18

29;50-31;20

40;50-42;30

43;50-45;05

I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL).