Controlling myself

Guest Becca Crush

Guest Becca Crush
On 5/22/2019 at 8:33 AM, Master WG said:

It’s really an interesting topic and the responses on this thread so far have been pretty good, IMO.

Its hard to know if you are out of control without knowing the frequency of your food intake? Are you talking about round the clock eating? Grazing? Or just one binge per day? What’s a typical day of food like when you feel out of control?

It varies, but if I dont get a chance to eat and eat and eat I start to shake uncontrollably. I usually eat 3 meals plus snacks and some late night binging but it's become more of a 'cant satisfy myself even if I feel sick I'm so full' situation. 

1 hour ago, Becca Crush said:

It varies, but if I dont get a chance to eat and eat and eat I start to shake uncontrollably. I usually eat 3 meals plus snacks and some late night binging but it's become more of a 'cant satisfy myself even if I feel sick I'm so full' situation. 

That sounds like a tough spot to be in. I’ve suffered with binge eating over the years and I understand how hard it can be. Having this fetish at the same time as being a binge eater is very conflicting. If you want to talk to someone who understands, just PM me anytime. 

I really don't have anything constructive to add to what has already been said, but I second that if you feel out of control, and you can't manage it on your own, then you need to seek some assistance. There is no shame in getting help, and while some people, myself included, might find the results of such a condition erotic, it should never leave the confines of what you are comfortable with; except in fantasy.

I have never had any experience with anything like this, but your post makes me wonder about myself. I am always hungry, and I am almost never full. I could always eat more, and I have to discipline myself to control it, and keep it manageable. I have to tell myself to stop. I always clean my plate.

I hope that you can eventually find a happy medium where you can take the situation by the horns, enjoy your preferences, and still feel in control of your life. 

thanks for sharing i think you have come to the right place. what to do? you can only decide, but i would let myself go, enjoy, let the anxiousness of eating be and let it free, gain if it suits you, but above all enjoy it, 325? feel them, make peace with food by enjoying it, and lets see how things go. it is not the weight or the foood but being at peace with oneself