Controlling myself

Guest Becca Crush

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, litmus said:

I did a lot of reading about ED recovery in order to support my friend.  I would strongly recommend a book titled Brain over Binge by Kathryn Hansen  I would also recommend Health At Every Size by Linda Bacon.

I second Health at Every Size! I'm in a few Facebook groups for HAES ans they are for the most part, very helpful.

I had anorexia followed by bulimia for many years in my teens. It's taken me a long time to fully shake all of the disordered thoughts. Becoming a feedee has actually helped my healing a lot and now I feel like i have a much better relationship with food and most of all with my body.

If you are feeling out of control, or say that's your ED not your fetish talking. Fetish play should be fun, if its not then I would say that it's probably crossing over into disordered eating.

My husband doesnt have this fetish so all ny feedee fun has been on my own and I have still had an immensely enjoyable experience gaining. Best of luck to you ❤