• Curvage Model

Hey y’all, I’m Freya! Welcome to my forum! 

I'm happy to have you here! Let me start by telling you a bit about me. 

I'm Freya! I'm a total spoiled fat brat. I'm a Taurus with a passion for the most beautiful things life can offer, this includes food! I am pretty much a homebody, I like to spend my time painting, collecting records, collecting vintage Playboy magazines, going to museums, cooking, watching tv, and reading a good book. I love anything having to do with sci fi, from aliens to robots and even the deep sea! I also love to do things like play with makeup and dress cute, and you won't ever catch me without my nails done! My devious online presence is nothing quite like my real world one, but that's what makes it all the more fun! 

I also love music, I don't play but sure wish I did! Maybe you could teach me something? I love most genres from disco to indie rock and beyond! Strike up a convo with me about music, I'd love to hear what's on your playlist!

I'm a beautiful blend of feedee and feeder. I switch between both roles pretty easily and enjoy unique aspects of each role. As I feedee I enjoy the feeling of being stuffed to capacity, outgrowing clothes, and seeing all parts of me get softer and chubbier! As a feeder I enjoy watching people give into their biggest fantasies and let go fully, giving into gluttony and hedonism. Other things related to the gaining/feeder fetish that I enjoy include : health talk, roleplay, immobility, rapid expansion, getting stuck, vore, squashing, force feeding, funneling, and burping. But ask me about anything else, and I'd prob be into it, I'm very open and kink friendly. If it's not hurting anyone, and there's consent, it's pretty good in my book. 

As far as non feederism stuff goes I have a whole bunch of other kinks. I don't talk much about them on here, because quite frankly they don't come up! Some of these other kinks include wax play, goddess worship, bondage, leather, latex, step mommy taboo, splosh, and dommeing. I'm always open to chat on this and meet like minded folks! 

Quick Facts! 

Height: 5'2 

Weight: 300+ (4.28.21) 

Favorite food: Greek & Spanish tapas! But I also love mac and cheese! 

Favorite sweet: Anything with caramel 

Favorite color: Maroon or Emerald 

Drink of choice: Anything with gin!  

Dream superpower: Ability to read minds! 

Favorite clothing item: a tight midi dress, prob in black 🖤

Favorite book: Devil in the white city 

As always, drop me a line, keep me encouraged, and come say hi! I'm most active on my forum here! 

You can purchase my clips here!

Now for some spicy pics! 

9D2562C9-1DC5-44AD-9E65-5D49BBF92539.png

3E6EFEF4-E91A-4DB3-9A7F-0658EE8F4B4B.jpeg

IMG_5706.jpg

IMG_4007.jpg

animated 3.GIF

2020-03-23_00_50_49_228_BBW.jpg

BBW_7511.jpg

Edited by FattyFreya

Guest softsweetlove
21 minutes ago, FattyFreya said:

Hey y’all, I’m Freya! 

I did an intro post but it seems like this might be a better place to talk to folks.

I’m a glutton for everything and can never pass up sweet treats! I’ve been gaining on and off for three or so years, but am jumping back into gaining more seriously. I’ve got a goal of 300 for the next year or so. 

I love being teased and complimented on my belly and all my other fatness. Please don’t be afraid to say hi, I love encouragement!

Lets start things off fun with come before photos of me!

CC7A3BB3-D9E3-42D1-BE3C-12E4E7A8A6C7.jpeg

A1BD74B4-CE97-4F44-B2FD-04D8A7C69162.jpeg

9D2562C9-1DC5-44AD-9E65-5D49BBF92539.png

BC4A6430-CD4D-4C45-8D0F-862C1C34AD57.jpeg

1C6C72EB-66F1-4E7B-836D-B620FF108E30.jpeg

3E6EFEF4-E91A-4DB3-9A7F-0658EE8F4B4B.jpeg

C452DC66-E5A4-4CC3-9572-2A83F2624904.jpeg

I was about to ask if you had a topic.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, NikeLove1986 said:

I would love too know what got you into this fetish because your beautiful sarcastic willy wonka GIF

I love this question! 

I guess I kinda stumbled into it by accident. I had always been slightly chubby, maybe 160/170 and I managed to gain a bunch of weight unintentionally in college. Access to a buffet three times a day does that. But I really liked how I looked and felt with the extra poundage. I started intentionally gaining once I hit 200.

The rest is just me being a little piggy and stuffing my face! I’ve never felt happier than at my current weight, so I can only imagine I’ll look even better with the extra pounds. I’m 5’2 by the way, so short and round! 

Thank you btw 🐷

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Kenzo998 said:

So how have people around you reacted to your gain? 😊 it’s quite the greedy little transformation 😜 

I’ve gotten plenty of comments through out ranging from confusion to concern to disgust. Most people just comment on my clothes, with little things like  “don’t you think that dress is a little tight?” Or on my eating with “you’re going to have another slice of cake?”

Obviously I love the attention 😜

• Curvage Model

They fit just fine in January, I guess all those late night binging sessions are adding up 😜

Eating in these is so hot because I can feel the tightness everywhere and the fat just spills over the top. In these I’m constantly reminded of how big I’ve gotten. The constraint pushing against my growing belly feels so good. 

669363BB-FA2E-415A-9D88-2F4BA60341B3.gif

28867D09-7A2A-4D43-AAB5-66F2AF6B6995.gif

CCD76E27-B070-4B2E-B0C7-0AED795F075D.gif

Nothing like a girl bursting out of black high rise jeans (that's what I'm guessing they are but its hard to tell some times when they have a nice gut on them :P) 

Its shows that you clearly like a good dessert or two. Think being on here might give you some 'bad' encouragement and see that waistline grow some more, although by the sounds of what you said your greedy self doesn't need any help in that department :)

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Monkey said:

Nothing like a girl bursting out of black high rise jeans (that's what I'm guessing they are but its hard to tell some times when they have a nice gut on them :P) 

Its shows that you clearly like a good dessert or two. Think being on here might give you some 'bad' encouragement and see that waistline grow some more, although by the sounds of what you said your greedy self doesn't need any help in that department :)

They once seemed to be high waisted and covered my belly completely, these days they don’t even get halfway there before I look like a poped can of Pillsbury dough.

I might not need the help, being that my gluttony and ravenous appetite gets the best of me, I still love some encouragement (and a little teasing 😉

Guest M_ustang1
20 hours ago, FattyFreya said:

I love this question! 

I guess I kinda stumbled into it by accident. I had always been slightly chubby, maybe 160/170 and I managed to gain a bunch of weight unintentionally in college. Access to a buffet three times a day does that. But I really liked how I looked and felt with the extra poundage. I started intentionally gaining once I hit 200.

The rest is just me being a little piggy and stuffing my face! I’ve never felt happier than at my current weight, so I can only imagine I’ll look even better with the extra pounds. I’m 5’2 by the way, so short and round! 

Thank you btw 🐷

Short and round, my favorite 😍