• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, this guy said:

I’m a big fan of going long walks, they’re definitely good for mind a body (especially walking through nice woods and that). I never notice it at the time, but I miss the feeling of going a walk when the weather is bad or I just don’t have the time to go out. You look really cute in those pics

I’ll be honest, I never thought much of the effects on the mind until I actually started doing them. It’s really nice and just so so good for your head. Such a shame we can’t go for a walk together, I do love exploring beautiful nature with someone. Also thank you very much 🥰🥰🥰

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Get a big dog for a walking buddy.  Something like a Newfoundland or St. Bernard.  The only time I had the desire to walk around my neighborhood was when I had a big scary American Akita to walk around.  It was fun and got two reactions from people; they either wanted to hug him or get away from him.

Ugh I have been wanting a dog for a minute, mostly a cute and sweet pitbull (I find them cute and sweet personally, I know others fear them). But trying to rent with one is way too hard. Sooo for now if anyone has a dog they’d like to lend me 😆😆

• Curvage Model

It's finally my birthday month! I'm so excited. I have quite a few plans between dinner with friends, to celebration stuffings, May is looking to be a extra fattening month! I even had to buy a new dress because some of my nicer clothes from last year don't fit! Oops 😈

Also, does any one else get weirdly reflective around their birthday? Just me? 

image.png

On 4/27/2021 at 8:04 PM, FattyFreya said:

I’ll be honest, I never thought much of the effects on the mind until I actually started doing them. It’s really nice and just so so good for your head. Such a shame we can’t go for a walk together, I do love exploring beautiful nature with someone. Also thank you very much 🥰🥰🥰

do you prefer walking in the city or in nature? I love planning errands all over the city and just walking everywhere, but just hiking through a forest preserve can be amazing too

• Curvage Model
On 5/5/2021 at 7:24 PM, Jay Rock said:

Happy Early Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful month. :) 

I totally see that being a thing -- the anniversary of being thrust into the world is a good time to take count and consider where you are in said world.

Sorry for such a slow reply! Editing has kept me a bit busy! 

But thank you! I think I will! I also have a ton of friends with May and June birthdays (weird) and so that means double the dinners! 

• Curvage Model
On 5/5/2021 at 7:55 PM, thomaso959 said:

do you prefer walking in the city or in nature? I love planning errands all over the city and just walking everywhere, but just hiking through a forest preserve can be amazing too

Sadly I live a bit far out from traditional nature, but I do love what I call city nature! Which is really just like a nice park or a street heavily lined with trees! But I do also love the pace of downtown with big buildings and cool architecture! 

On another note I also love errand day!! 💖

• Curvage Model

Sorry I’ve been MIA! I just got back from a short birthday trip to California! The sun was perfect, and I ended up going to wine country! Definitely went a little hard on the wine tasting and charcuterie boards! 
I normally don’t get red when I drink but for some reason this time I did! Anyways if anyone is from LA feel free to send recommendations for my next trip! Until then I’m spending the rest of the week indulging until my birthday on the 15th!

EB9A00E5-B8B8-4AB0-B98C-56D792498154.jpeg

• Curvage Model
On 5/16/2021 at 12:58 AM, this guy said:

You look really full, what were you stuffed with? Hope you had a nice birthday! 

I did! Thank you for asking. 
I actually ended up stuffing with a mix of Taco Bell (I have a real love for chips and cheese), and some pasta and chicken I made at home! Carbs on carbs on carbs!