• Curvage Model

A while ago I asked for record player advice and y'all delivered! So I thought to help me be more accountable to posting more in my thread I'd post some of my records I'm listening too for the day. Sorry if it isn't you're thing but I wanted to share more of myself! 

I am a fan of just about any genre, but I have my favorites. I also love learning about different artists and the history around them. Anything niche is a safe bet for me. I got into collecting records a few years ago as pop culture pieces but never had a record player till recently. So this collection has deff been built up over five or six years! I love jus about anything, from punk to disco, to new wave, to alternative to rock! Today's rotation includes a ABBA hit's album found sometime last year at a yard sale! 

Also my dm's are always open for music recs! 

IMG_4661.jpg

• Curvage Model

Alight! It’s Friday (even tho with working from home everyday could theoretically be a friday) and I wanna treat myself tonight! What should I order? 
Deff making a order to a nearby theater that oddly enough delivers popcorn! It’s all I’ve been craving lately!

• Curvage Model

Good afternoon lovelies! 
I was lucky enough to get my second dose of the vaccine yesterday (ouch!), so I’m very happy. It’s kinda slowed me down today and made me soooo sleepy, but oh well! 
Anyways here are some cute pictures from a recent hotel get away (well a staycation, sometimes you need a change of scenery). The room and we were too cute not to take pics! 

FB4E06E2-498D-457B-8BE0-785478817C51.jpeg

7F961AB6-A2B6-479C-AAF7-A4BCAF083CC7.jpeg

53672139-CF56-4499-A561-83A82184403E.jpeg

5FD995E8-C12F-4B18-A472-678680261A27.jpeg

D2184D51-9347-4C81-AA6C-4795645F2939.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Good morning y’all! Finally Friday! 
I’m kicking off my weekend with some jazz and delivery! I’m also planning some birthday and Curvage anniversary clips! They’re both so close, it’s wild how it’s been another year.

Anyways what kind of celebration clips would you like to see?!

FBFA1969-0735-4CF5-B650-912341707624.jpeg

C654BC53-20CE-42EB-AEBA-639F672538E5.jpeg

44 minutes ago, FattyFreya said:

Anyways what kind of celebration clips would you like to see?!

Happy Friday to you! :D 

That's a good question. Maybe get yourself an anniversary cake and do an all fours stuffing? I forget how long it's been since you've done any measurements or weigh in, but your anniversary seems like a good time to.

And let's not forget your feeder side! Maybe something like a "You know what I want for my birthday? You bigger. Us bigger." You measure your piggy to see if they've gained twenty pounds this month as their birthday present for you. Something like that.

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Happy Friday to you! :D 

That's a good question. Maybe get yourself an anniversary cake and do an all fours stuffing? I forget how long it's been since you've done any measurements or weigh in, but your anniversary seems like a good time to.

And let's not forget your feeder side! Maybe something like a "You know what I want for my birthday? You bigger. Us bigger." You measure your piggy to see if they've gained twenty pounds this month as their birthday present for you. Something like that.

Ooo I like this kinda dual sided idea! I haven’t thought about both tbh! Never sure if folks like my feedee side, even though I rather enjoy it (obvi lol).

This is a great excuse to get a cute sheet cake, as if I needed one. 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, rotwang said:

So GOOD to hear you like that jazz.  Visit YouTube and watch "4 Chords" by the Aussie comedy team Axis of Awesome. It will show how the quality of songwriting and music performance was destroyed for the last 30 years.  Please don't weep. 😭😭😭

Ugh yes! I will absolutely do this when I get back home. I love Aussies 💖

Some of my fav artists are Aussies, Jen Cloher (not Jazz but very good!)

13 minutes ago, FattyFreya said:

Ooo I like this kinda dual sided idea! I haven’t thought about both tbh! Never sure if folks like my feedee side, even though I rather enjoy it (obvi lol).

This is a great excuse to get a cute sheet cake, as if I needed one. 

I love both, TBH -- the joy of seeing you expand, and the fear/thrill of the possibility of you expanding me. 😳

And as if you ever need a excuse for a sheet cake! :P 

Oh, since you're talking about jazz -- who would you recommend? I'm needing some new music to listen to.

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

I love both, TBH -- the joy of seeing you expand, and the fear/thrill of the possibility of you expanding me. 😳

And as if you ever need a excuse for a sheet cake! :P 

Oh, since you're talking about jazz -- who would you recommend? I'm needing some new music to listen to.

I like your thinking! And I will reply to this ASAP, I wanna make a good list, but I’m doing a tiny weekend road trip and am away from my full collection! 😮

• Curvage Model

I’m away for the weekend, a mini road trip with my closest friend for her birthday! Something to change the scenery and spend some time bonding. But lucky for me it means I get to go hard on the fast food and other food that normally isn’t in the city (like Texas road house). I’m also doing some light antiquing and record hunting.

Anyways here’s me enjoying my curves and being absolutely makeup free 💖

Hope you’re having a wonderful Saturday! Drop me a line with your favorite car or road trip song!

FCF6CDFF-BDE9-4C24-A154-E458C2203487.jpeg

4DE5AEFE-0978-4062-A061-B1E1409E529E.jpeg

1 hour ago, FattyFreya said:

In case y’all didn’t know I’m Greek! I love Greek food (cooking it and eating it lol), and I thought it was time I finally did a proper stuffing of it. Greek food actually is mostly what I crave oddly enough.

Ay any rate support my gains and purchase my newest clip 💖

Wonderful tribute to Prince Philip