1 hour ago, FattyFreya said:

Actually your first guess of salmon would be correct. Oddly enough salmon is prob one of my top 5 fav foods! 

It looks good.  The top looks so crispy.  You usually don't see that with salmon.  And you usually don't see salmon in someone's top five either.  

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

It looks good.  The top looks so crispy.  You usually don't see that with salmon.  And you usually don't see salmon in someone's top five either.  

I know right! I was presently surprised with the crisp, really good fish by Midwest standards. I miss traveling to the west coast, my seafood heaven  ☺️

Is it safe to assume you’re a fish fan? 

8 hours ago, FattyFreya said:

I know right! I was presently surprised with the crisp, really good fish by Midwest standards. I miss traveling to the west coast, my seafood heaven  ☺️

Is it safe to assume you’re a fish fan? 

Yeah, I don't think of fish when I think of the Midwest.  I haven't been on the west coast, but I know they have geoduck, which I really want to try.

I would call myself a seafood fan, but I do love fish.  Monkfish might be on the top of my list.  And, luckily, I'm right near Maine for a short day trip for something really fresh.

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Yeah, I don't think of fish when I think of the Midwest.  I haven't been on the west coast, but I know they have geoduck, which I really want to try.

I would call myself a seafood fan, but I do love fish.  Monkfish might be on the top of my list.  And, luckily, I'm right near Maine for a short day trip for something really fresh.

The only tidbit I will add about fish in the Midwest is oddly enough Milwaukee has a lot of tiny independent farms? So tons of fish! Very weird buttttt tasty tbh.

Ugh I’m seriously jealous of you right now. That sounds so delightful! And tasty, monkfish is 10/10!

• Curvage Model

This new clip was super fun to film! I lovvvvvve latex but finding it in my size can be a bit hard! But this dress does the job! I will say it was rather hot and I ended up sweating a bunch! 

Bimbofication has been a newer turn on for me, so I decided why not try something that combines some of my favorite fetishes & kinks! It’s a little baby of all of my kinky sides! 

anyways, hope you enjoy! There is intro pricing on this clip, and as with all my clips a review gets a clip of your choice at equal value! Sometimes I don’t get notifications of a clip review so if you ever leave one and I don’t respond in 24 hours, send me a pm or comment on a status!

11 hours ago, FattyFreya said:

The only tidbit I will add about fish in the Midwest is oddly enough Milwaukee has a lot of tiny independent farms? So tons of fish! Very weird buttttt tasty tbh.

Ugh I’m seriously jealous of you right now. That sounds so delightful! And tasty, monkfish is 10/10!

I never thought of Milwaukee as a food city, but I'm wondering now.  Usually smaller farms mean more unique options.

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Doc Mo said:

Might as well go ahead and get it in ever color because it hugs your curves the way I want to; very tightly and you’ll probably have to peel it off! The visible belly and belly button outline are heavenly!

Thank you 💖

ugh it was impossible to get on and off, the workout of a lifetime, but a definite payoff!