• Curvage Model

Tell me I’m cute, compact, and fat! Being 5’2 and fat is just so much fun, I’m so much more snuggly! I feel so hot in these photos, probably the hottest I’ve felt in a while, so of course I had to share. 

Also let’s talk about that profile 💦💦

1215E8AE-B411-4C70-822E-092F008AB0E6.jpeg

F7D8B7F6-8477-41A8-B344-A2FCB8269DEA.jpeg

34049FFD-E9D0-4F84-9C6B-089DBB5757C6.jpeg

76C4BF01-6181-4A94-A555-D74BFD3C153A.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

It’s my favorite ever activity, the one where you get to choose my stuffing for today! Yep, that’s right, you get to choose the number of calories and the type of food I eat! Each comment, reaction and review will count for a certain number of calories (see below!) and whatever food in my forum generates the most likes will be the food I stuff with, although I’m open to discussion! 

Calorie Point System 

Reaction (like/etc) 100 calories 

Comment on status 200 calories 

Forum comments 300

Review on clip 500 calories

There is no limit on the number of calories you back on to me! However each user may only comment 4 times. So theoretically you could contribute 1,000 calories to my stuffing with just a couple comments! I’ll be tallying everything up and ordering dinner at 7pm central time, so have it in before then 😉😉

Let’s see just how much y’all can stuff me! Ps: I’m really craving pizza! Let’s hear your idea for food in the forum! 

***you can either like this status or the one in main!

4BFC044A-A420-4177-B895-681CC74964AE.png

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, AJ-Xander said:

If you're craving pizza, then I'm choosing pizza. A fully-loaded pizza - or multiple pizzas - with all your favorite toppings. (I already commented on your status 4 times, so disregard this one in your tally).

I of course ordered multiple pizza! deep dish and thin! Although in what might be a controversial opinion, I only like pepperoni pizza really! Sometimes I’ll fuck around with an olive but really pepperoni has my heart.

3 hours ago, FattyFreya said:

I of course ordered multiple pizza! deep dish and thin! Although in what might be a controversial opinion, I only like pepperoni pizza really! Sometimes I’ll fuck around with an olive but really pepperoni has my heart.

I totally understand your preference. I choose plain old pepperoni about 75% of the time. The other 25% is usually Hawaiian or meat lovers. BTW, are you going to tell us where the calorie tally ended at? Or will you reveal the number in a clip? Happy eating! 😊💓

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, AJ-Xander said:

I totally understand your preference. I choose plain old pepperoni about 75% of the time. The other 25% is usually Hawaiian or meat lovers. BTW, are you going to tell us where the calorie tally ended at? Or will you reveal the number in a clip? Happy eating! 😊💓

Ok so I will say I don’t mind a pizza with pineapple and totally don’t agree with the argument it doesn’t belong on pizza!

and the number from Curvage alone was 8,000 calories!!