4 minutes ago, FattyFreya said:

Hopefully a good wow!

Your belly is very swollen from eating so much, definitely a good wow.

3 minutes ago, FattyFreya said:

Honestly, the fatter I get the hornier I get.

Hahaha i can imagine. Maybe you should go take care of that 😈

16 hours ago, FattyFreya said:

A little before and after! Now I need to go take care of some other bussiness 😉😉

Absolutely stunning! Definitely going to be wider and fatter from this one! Hope you were able to reach handling that "business." ;) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Want a chance to win my next messy stuffing clip, featuring over 14 mins of me stuffing myself to busting with KFC and Taco Bell?

Leave a review on this video with your hottest gaining talking, or any word of encouragement! The top three comments that tickle my fancy will get this next clip FREE! 

*i will send you a DM notifying you of your winning and respond to your comment as well. From there you’ll revive the clip within 24 hours! 

Must enter by 12 AM EST on 09/16/20!

51BC4C2D-1958-4294-8C0F-294CF640640F.gif

6B1D64F1-49BC-4C82-91D2-17FD69E45996.gif

BDF5541A-408C-4308-B8EA-D6FC1A63610F.gif

7059267E-0739-4EAF-9FE8-C77D4EBB5967.gif

Edited by FattyFreya

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, FattyFreya said:

Want a chance to win my next messy stuffing clip, featuring over 14 mins of me stuffing myself to busting with KFC and Taco Bell?

Leave a review on this video with your hottest gaining talking, or any word of encouragement! The top three comments that tickle my fancy will get this next clip FREE! 

*i will send you a DM notifying you of your winning and respond to your comment as well. From there you’ll revive the clip within 24 hours! 

Must enter by 12 AM EST on 09/16/20!

51BC4C2D-1958-4294-8C0F-294CF640640F.gif

6B1D64F1-49BC-4C82-91D2-17FD69E45996.gif

BDF5541A-408C-4308-B8EA-D6FC1A63610F.gif

7059267E-0739-4EAF-9FE8-C77D4EBB5967.gif

Lmao I guess not then...

12 minutes ago, FattyFreya said:

1. Underrated show, low key wanna do a fat Leela cosplay

2. this is the energy I need! It’s off for approval! 

OH Yes please do a Leela cosplay, shes one of the most underrated characters in FA history lol, love my commissions i've gotten of her  
That one episode where Amy uses Leelas body as a food dumpster is the most hottest thing ever 
i'd pay straight away if you do end up deciding to make one 

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Moist Kovic said:

OH Yes please do a Leela cosplay, shes one of the most underrated characters in FA history lol, love my commissions i've gotten of her  
That one episode where Amy uses Leelas body as a food dumpster is the most hottest thing ever 
i'd pay straight away if you do end up deciding to make one 

Omg ok, this needs to be a thing, for sure! I’ve been trying to figure out the one eye thing, or if I just buy a long enough wig, maybe it’d be ok?!

also uhm helllllll yes you this episode, and very excited about the possibility of recreating it!

Edited by FattyFreya

11 minutes ago, FattyFreya said:

Omg ok, this needs to be a thing, for sure! I’ve been trying to figure out the one eye thing, or if I just buy a long enough wig, maybe it’d be ok?!

also uhm helllllll yes you this episode, and very excited about the possibility of recreating it!

So happy to hear that and i guess you can post pics with and without the one eye just to see what everyone prefers? 
I'd be ok either way since fat cosplays are hot all the time 

On 9/21/2020 at 8:13 PM, FattyFreya said:

There was an episode where she had two eyes, so I think you could get away with it.

leelacosplay.jpg