• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

Fingers crossed.  Maybe doc won’t say anything. Do you plan on eating a big meal before going in?  Drs are so nosy haha. 

Tell me about it, it’s like I get it but like mind your own business. I will most likely eat before! And after obviously! So how do I explain the rapid pounds?

Also I think slowing down and enjoying your gain could be great! Mind you, I would love to see you at 400+lbs 😍 But there's plenty of time, and I think gaining slower would also help you look flabbier too! Your skin is so tight from gaining so fast, which is super hot but nothing beats the squishiness of a flabby belly.

Maybe you should keep the pedal to the medal until May for the "100lbs in a year" trophy

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

Well scales aren’t always accurate and February is a short month. So plenty of excuses haha. Or you could Give up your predilections.  Be fun if you showed up with a McDonald’s bag empty. 

It would be, considering I was supposed to be loosing weight 😉😉

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, somebody1911 said:

Just be upfront and say "I know the medical implications of my lifestyle and I understand the health consequences so please spare me the lecture, doc"

Nip that whole conversation in the bud

Yeah I go back and forth with it, sometimes I rather enjoy playing dumb 🐷

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, somebody1911 said:

Also I think slowing down and enjoying your gain could be great! Mind you, I would love to see you at 400+lbs 😍 But there's plenty of time, and I think gaining slower would also help you look flabbier too! Your skin is so tight from gaining so fast, which is super hot but nothing beats the squishiness of a flabby belly.

Maybe you should keep the pedal to the medal until May for the "100lbs in a year" trophy

Yeah I tried to slow down a bit once I hit 300, but uhmmm it hasn’t been going to plan. Oops! I’ll most likely try to get that medal, a true feat! 

wow I always love hearing things, I’ve never noticed that about my belly and skin, I love hearing observations. 

Guest grateful
On 2/18/2020 at 6:56 PM, FattyFreya said:

In other news, I need a hot fat girl to occasionally eat with and make out, but who doesn’t?!

I know the feeling!  😂❤️❤️