• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Congrats on hitting your goal early -- that's impressive! :D 

While I wouldn't blame you for slowing down for a hot minute, if your previous goal was 300, 350 sounds like a nice round number...

350 in May would but me at just about 100 pounds in a year! Which is wild to me!

10 hours ago, FattyFreya said:

Reached my May 2020 goal WAYYYY early, what should my new goal be? Also am considering slowing down a bit and enjoying my gain!

anyways here’s me cute and fat in motion! Compliments always welcome!

ED468754-F227-4795-94FC-0971889F917A.gif

BBE2833F-BAE7-460D-B608-029074693B8B.gif

7465186A-E2EE-41A8-B875-8486B83EED85.gif

4FB3CBCF-EAEE-4589-88E7-BA6F34976CBF.gif

Wow, what a feat and congrats!  You’re a goddess! 

• Curvage Model

Ok so here me out, I secretly love Valentines Day! I love baby pink and red everything, cutesy hearts, and the idea of being showered with candy, chocolate, and hot lingerie. Like how is it not a feedees dream! I didn’t decorate my house too much this year, I have some lights and a wreath, and put little hearts in some of my plants. I also took some extra cute photos, because I’m the ultimate dreamy valentine, even if I’m my own valentine! 

C94A2960-12DD-4F59-888D-9BFBE772FE8F.jpeg

BA8760D3-561F-42A3-965C-EBC5ACAAB849.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Also very unrelated but related yesterday’s forum about model sizing really invigorated me. There was definitely some hard moments but I have to remember I’m hot and I’m always going to be hot! 

Anyways, my question is what’s the best or preferred way to stay active with y’all? Is it here or another site? 

40 minutes ago, FattyFreya said:

Also very unrelated but related yesterday’s forum about model sizing really invigorated me. There was definitely some hard moments but I have to remember I’m hot and I’m always going to be hot! 

Anyways, my question is what’s the best or preferred way to stay active with y’all? Is it here or another site? 

MV, OF, **, Curvage, c4s, doesn’t matter where you go, we will follow.  I’d say wherever you get the most % of $. Lmao.

And it’s good to see you woke.  You’re you and you’re beautiful.  

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, bust9111 said:

MV, OF, **, Curvage, c4s, doesn’t matter where you go, we will follow.  I’d say wherever you get the most % of $. Lmao.

And it’s good to see you woke.  You’re you and you’re beautiful.  

Thank you so much 💖💖💖 this means the world to me! 

• Curvage Model

Also I ordered myself some goodies the other day and they came today, bless Amazon (but not Jeff Bezos)! I also ordered piggy wars because when have I ever been a one and done kinda girl.

hands down this is the tiniest bikini I have ever owned....and this is the biggest I’ve been....and I’ve never felt hotter. Seriously when I put it on I felt so damn sexy and like fat and beautiful and the most myself I have. Gaining, while not for everyone, has blessed my confidence in ways I never knew! My belly looked so cute and squeezable, and my ass pretty much ate everything else. I even loved how chunky my arms looked in it!

032F3A15-42BB-4F7F-BC7B-0835C73C1002.jpeg