• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

What fulfillment did you not expect with your gain?

Good question. I think just a comfortability in my own body and sexuality. I used to be so insecure with myself, would always be covered up, or just nitpicking my body. Today thatโ€™s obviously not the case, and I take pride in it. I never saw myself as sexy before which is sad to me, but Iโ€™m making up for lost time now ๐Ÿ‘…

I think Iโ€™ve also come to care less what people think about me, donโ€™t like me, whatever, donโ€™t think Iโ€™m hot, whatever. Iโ€™m just more focused on reaching my goals and being happy, both in terms of this fetish and other life goals.ย 

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

As you should careless what people think all that really matters is your happy. It's a fetish all it really is. I like your attitude and personality toward those whole thing like your real and you dont need to be something your not. That is why your like my top 20 favorite on hereย 

Thank you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

On 12/2/2019 at 8:03 PM, FattyFreya said:

What a difference a few years and confidence makes!ย 
ย 

I remember the first pictures of me where from when I was absolutely stuffed beyond belief and I was so proud of how big my belly looked. I was also way to nervous to show my face and kept things very private. Back then I only fantasized about doing half the things I do regularly now. Back then I never thought Iโ€™d drink heavy cream, let alone gaining shakes, or stuff myself regularly. Now that seems to be all I do. I was much more close to being in shape and these days Iโ€™m just sweet soft dough. I was also much more insecure there, I look at old pictures and can often tell it in my body language. These days Iโ€™m so happy with my growing body and embrace it any chance I get!ย 
ย 

Cant wait to see how I look next year! Comments welcome!

CC53EA6F-4049-47F6-AC4C-8BCD2290CA61.jpeg

2D8D106F-7667-41D4-8D72-F40A6A3564B4.jpeg

Your new found confidence shines through in the after pics.:wub:

• Curvage Model

Alright not to be a super bummer but Iโ€™ve hit a plateau in my gaining. Itโ€™s been a bit frustrating because Iโ€™m still managing to stuff myself daily. The good news is I think I need to start adding a more gaining shakes to my diet, because fatty needs to get back to gaining.ย 
ย 

I found one recipe thatโ€™s around 12,000 calories a shake, which is just wild!ย 

Hit a plateau?ย  I'd loveย  to be your culinary trainer.ย  Imagine a solid month of DAIRY CAMPAIGN which could include 30 days of Heavy Cream 2-4 quarts daily, pound of Butter daily, and a quarter pound of Cheese daily on all your foods.ย  Imagine a solid ITALIAN month of 2 Large Pizzas daily, 1 large Lasagna daily, 1 large serving bowl of heavily creamed Fettuccine Alfredo daily.ย  Imagine predetermined pledges from loyal fans to finance it all.ย  I think BIG like Phineas T. Barnum !!!ย A different campaign every month for a year.ย  Interviews and photos in the press and media of US, UK, Canada, and even more publicity.ย  Even just HALF the calories of the food quantities I suggested would create record shattering, furniture creaking Weight Gain !!!ย  FattyFreya, what do you think about these feedee promotional ideas ??? ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

• Curvage Model

Just uploaded a clip today from a recent Olive Garden Binge! But in doing so I found out that my friend thinks the breadsticks at Olive Garden are garlic bread. What yโ€™all think?! Iโ€™m personally horrified because they are not the same. Olive Garden has garlic flavored breadsticks, not garlic bread!ย 

Iโ€™m filming some holiday stuff today and couldnโ€™t be more excited! And Iโ€™ve gotten a tumblr recently! So support me and give me a follow!

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Curvage Model
On 12/13/2019 at 12:05 AM, rotwang said:

Hit a plateau?ย  I'd loveย  to be your culinary trainer.ย  Imagine a solid month of DAIRY CAMPAIGN which could include 30 days of Heavy Cream 2-4 quarts daily, pound of Butter daily, and a quarter pound of Cheese daily on all your foods.ย  Imagine a solid ITALIAN month of 2 Large Pizzas daily, 1 large Lasagna daily, 1 large serving bowl of heavily creamed Fettuccine Alfredo daily.ย  Imagine predetermined pledges from loyal fans to finance it all.ย  I think BIG like Phineas T. Barnum !!!ย A different campaign every month for a year.ย  Interviews and photos in the press and media of US, UK, Canada, and even more publicity.ย  Even just HALF the calories of the food quantities I suggested would create record shattering, furniture creaking Weight Gain !!!ย  FattyFreya, what do you think about these feedee promotional ideas ??? ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

That would be my personal idea I canโ€™t imagine the beautiful results that would have on my figure if I drank that much heavy cream a day! Itโ€™s truly a fantasy that I can only dream of coming true!