6 hours ago, FattyFreya said:

Also I feel like this would be the perfect chair to be tied to and force fed!

1B4E3216-65AB-4425-8241-E9B98B68A2A6.gif

Oh, I agree -- all that's missing is the rope around your hands and feet, and chocolate smeared all over your shirt and belly spilled over what little's left of your lap, as more and more cake is shoved down your greedy little mouth. :D 

11 hours ago, FattyFreya said:

I’m challenging myself to eat six pints of Ben & Jerry’s today! 

In the meantime watch me spoil myself with more ice cream and soda in my newest clips!

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/2830-my-first-coke-bloat/

wow! for example 1 ben and jerry cookie dough is 1150 so if u have 6 of those thats 6900 calories 😮

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Oh, I agree -- all that's missing is the rope around your hands and feet, and chocolate smeared all over your shirt and belly spilled over what little's left of your lap, as more and more cake is shoved down your greedy little mouth. :D 

That would truly be one of my biggest fantasies. Funneled and fed lots of cake and maybe some donuts. 

I don't think you'd have the self control to just keep on staring at those tubs of ice creams so I believe they were devoured pretty soon after that picture was taken... I do love the bit of chubby leg and foot we can see in the picture. Hard to keep all of yourself out of the shot :P

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Monkey said:

I don't think you'd have the self control to just keep on staring at those tubs of ice creams so I believe they were devoured pretty soon after that picture was taken... I do love the bit of chubby leg and foot we can see in the picture. Hard to keep all of yourself out of the shot :P

They were gulped down almost as soon as they were thawed 

• Curvage Model

I spent this morning laying in bed and stroking my growing belly, fantasizing about all the ways I wanna get bigger and what my body will be like. I thought I’d share one of this mornings fantasies.

I was imagining a day, hopefully not to far into the future, where I’m sitting on my sofa in an old lingerie set. It used to fit so well but now it’s so strained and digs into every roll of fat, creating bright red marks. The bra is still tight despite having two extenders. My fat is spilling over everywhere, the lingerie is so tight it’s effecting my breathing even more. But maybe that’s just how I breathe now 😉

I’m propped up by plenty of pillows as to not waste any strength trying to sit up. In the table in front of me is every sweet imaginable. Tarts, cakes, donuts, pies, cookies, brownies, ice cream, milkshakes, everything a fatty brat could desire. I look at the table and my eyes instantly light up, I’ve been waiting for this day for forever! I even let out a little squeal of excitement! 

You start by lifting the most delicious chocolate cake up to my mouth and I greedily except. You continue feeding me piece after piece, with each I get a little more greedy and hungry for more. The table starts dwindling as my belly starts ballooning. The bra is getting even tighter, the panties are near a snapping point. But you keep feeding me knowing that I’m truly  enjoying every second. 

You keep feeding me, the ice cream has turned to a mush that I chug down after each sweet, so much for water. As we approach the last cake I let out a load moan and my strained panties finally snap. Instantly my belly spills out and looks somehow twice the size of before. I let out a pouch moan again and start to rub my belly. You keep feeding me, you’re so proud I managed to eat every single piece of sweet fat. You remove the pillows and allow me to lay down, where you grab a warm oil and rub down every roll and bit of blubber. It was another successful stuffing.

E3821B3E-3740-4CA5-9042-606A4EFDB8AE.jpeg

8 hours ago, FattyFreya said:

I had such a fun time filming this! It was the best 35 min of my life!

“400 isn’t that big either” *Chugs some more Ben and Jerry’s*. Well, with an appetite like that... 

You can also see how heavily all that ice cream is sitting in your belly with the way you struggle to move at the end (and how much the couch creaks in protest as well...) compared to the start. Also, I don’t think it was just the ice cream that was rounding out your belly. It seems like the last month has been rather... fattening, hasn’t it?

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Zardolnia said:

“400 isn’t that big either” *Chugs some more Ben and Jerry’s*. Well, with an appetite like that... 

You can also see how heavily all that ice cream is sitting in your belly with the way you struggle to move at the end (and how much the couch creaks in protest as well...) compared to the start. Also, I don’t think it was just the ice cream that was rounding out your belly. It seems like the last month has been rather... fattening, hasn’t it?

The past month has been verrrrry fattening. Since joining I’ve managed to pack it on entirely to easy 😉

Y’all are a fattening influence!

Looking incredibly cute for sure also pretty fat at the same time as always. That shirt is pretty tight shows of all that roundness and curves you've got going on. Your assets are clearly on show and being flaunted, don't think anyone would complain about that. :P

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Monkey said:

Looking incredibly cute for sure also pretty fat at the same time as always. That shirt is pretty tight shows of all that roundness and curves you've got going on. Your assets are clearly on show and being flaunted, don't think anyone would complain about that. :P

Could you tell I love showing off my body 😉

whether it’s my growing belly, bingo arms, trunk thighs or cute rolls!