• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Monkey said:

I don't think you need any help bringing attention to that belly certainly where I already would be looking, but saying that they are cute and do bring the eye straight there... I mean that's if they fit round it all anyway. If I saw you out in that though I wouldn't help my self and probably stare at all your beauty sorry. Also I really love those boots they are cute!

Thank you! These boots are super comfortable and make things look pulled together.

I hate to admit it my fanny back is almost there, it’s got maybbbbbe another 20 pounds. It’s on the last ring for sure. 

I’ve definitely caught people staring more and I can only assume their fa’s.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

I'd definitely be checking you out. Depending on if I'm at work or not and how brave I was feeling, I might try asking you out.

Damn, lemme hear that pickup line. 

I will admit I’m very very oblivious to people hitting on me!

Looking fabulous and round as always! :P Can only imagine what they thought of you when you waddled in, I assumed they were a little shocked and surprised? I mean I'm sure everyone is always wondering how heavy you are. To be able to weigh you but have been fun. 

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Looking fabulous and round as always! :P Can only imagine what they thought of you when you waddled in, I assumed they were a little shocked and surprised? I mean I'm sure everyone is always wondering how heavy you are. To be able to weigh you but have been fun. 

I’m sure they were trying to wrap their heads around how in just two weeks I managed to get even fatter. And of course I wore the tightest dress to show off my belly.

It would be super fun to have you weigh me, I’d love to have a trained feeder weigh me and give my belly a giggle.

They were probably wondering if you realised how big you are especially in that dress and why you would wear such a thing.

It would be a pleasure and amazing to do so, just to see you tip the scales seeing how big and heavy you really are. Certainly a lot of things that could be done with a big beauty in front of you like that. One day might get lucky enough to be in a position with a lovely large lady like yourself allowing me to do such a thing. Will just have to dream for now.

• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, Monkey said:

They were probably wondering if you realised how big you are especially in that dress and why you would wear such a thing.

It would be a pleasure and amazing to do so, just to see you tip the scales seeing how big and heavy you really are. Certainly a lot of things that could be done with a big beauty in front of you like that. One day might get lucky enough to be in a position with a lovely large lady like yourself allowing me to do such a thing. Will just have to dream for now.

Honestly, sometimes I forget how big I am until I see others shocked faces. I think it’s because I still see myself as so small in relation to my goal. 

• Curvage Model

I love being so lazy and being able to look down and see how big my belly is growing. Seeing it get rounder only makes me want to push harder and gain even more. 

I love the feeling of heaviness pinning me down to the bed making it harder each day to roll over and push myself out. 

4F3AA7D8-0767-4C37-BE62-5541BEBFFF30.jpeg

4 hours ago, FattyFreya said:

I’m sure they were trying to wrap their heads around how in just two weeks I managed to get even fatter. And of course I wore the tightest dress to show off my belly.

It would be super fun to have you weigh me, I’d love to have a trained feeder weigh me and give my belly a giggle.

I have this lovely mental image of you standing on a scale, it lightly creaking as it takes your massive weight. Eager to find out just how much more you've gained you look down, only to find that your large, wobbly gut sticks out so far you can't see it! You valiantly try suck it in, but to no avail -- even if you could see the scale, your lack of muscle there just makes your gut flop back out with a jiggle. With a pout you look to me and ask, "Baby, can you please tell me what it says?"

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

I have this lovely mental image of you standing on a scale, it lightly creaking as it takes your massive weight. Eager to find out just how much more you've gained you look down, only to find that your large, wobbly gut sticks out so far you can't see it! You valiantly try suck it in, but to no avail -- even if you could see the scale, your lack of muscle there just makes your gut flop back out with a jiggle. With a pout you look to me and ask, "Baby, can you please tell me what it says?"

You have perfectly described my struggle any time I step on the scale. I look down and all I see is blubber! I can’t see my feet, let alone numbers on a scale! 

I would love if you could help me. Also I make the cuttttttest pouty face!

• Curvage Model

Ok so I got a question for y’all as viewers!

I recently shot some clips at my local ice cream shop (yum!) but obviously there’s sounds of other folks talking/various noises. Would y’all prefer these noises be muted or for them to remain in place. Do the noises fee distracting or does it feel like you’re there with me?

Also have no worry, there’s plenty more of me struggling to waddle down the street and flashing my belly 😝

I genuinely ask because I do want to make content that y’all enjoy! I guess you could say I’m a people pleaser. Anyways any insight to what y’all enjoy is fantastic! Thanks in advance!

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

I think if you're talking in any of the videos, I would much rather hear that than have the other stuff drowned out. Other than that, as long as it doesn't blow my eardrums away when I'm wearing headphones, I'm fine with it. :) 

Good to know! Thank you! 

It’s not terribly loud it’s just a bunch of other annoying voices that aren’t my cute one! 

Can only imagine how big you'll be when you finally do out grow that belt! I know its mean and you shouldn't but I'd love to make you walk after stuffing you just to see you waddle about trying to cope with not only all your extra weight on your body but everything you've packed away in that massive belly.

As always loving the boots :P