Former athletes

groink

48 minutes ago, Great Admirer said:

to me the greatest one is serena

If I could smash the like button a million times on that one. Perfect blend of muscle and fat.

Liv Morgan & Ember Moon active on the WWE side are 2 more currently high on my list of recent gains with some good potential.

Guest The Bitch

Mary Pierce was already getting out of shape by the time she was 23 or so, which is hot when you consider she was the first "sexy" tennis player. The first one to play up her physique, wear sexy outfits instead of the frumpy standard-issue ones and do sexy photoshots.

Guest schadenfreude
26 minutes ago, The Bitch said:

Mary Pierce was already getting out of shape by the time she was 23 or so, which is hot when you consider she was the first "sexy" tennis player. The first one to play up her physique, wear sexy outfits instead of the frumpy standard-issue ones and do sexy photoshots.

Absolutely right. Such a hottie when she first hit the scene: slim, athletic and busty. Then she got injured and was out for a while and returned having gained a lot of weight. She struggled with her weight until she retired and I guess she ballooned after that. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 6/9/2023 at 1:15 PM, groink said:

Roland Garros - Kim Clijsters perfect athlete - the double of Wozniacki - belly, tits, thighs, smile...

image.thumb.png.5d9cc2510f289cb9a70cc85136ceec85.pngimage.thumb.png.2d84c4c4c1f90b3339b2a0ea5151305b.pngimage.thumb.png.5417aa18768891e06153615e0eccd825.pngLa Fortezza delle Scienze: settembre 2016

Any weight guess of Kim Clijsters current weight? she´s 5 feet 8 ½ inches tall