Goddess Indira

Guest insert

Guest Goddess Indira
34 minutes ago, lovemfat said:

May all your wishes come true and 10 pounds be added!  Lol, here is to your new normal of always eating and piling on pounds.  I am guessing you have checked out other weight gain models, do have any favorites that you have started following since finding out about this fetish?

Thats what I am hoping for! I'll be spending all this afternoon and evening going to all of my favorite restaurants! I have been so busy trying to get used to this new platform and keep up (try) with messages..I have followed a couple. I think one is Bianca? I'll respond to this later on once I've had time 😁

1 hour ago, Goddess Indira said:

Thats what I am hoping for! I'll be spending all this afternoon and evening going to all of my favorite restaurants! I have been so busy trying to get used to this new platform and keep up (try) with messages..I have followed a couple. I think one is Bianca? I'll respond to this later on once I've had time 😁

Thanks for the response. Love your passion for this.  What has been your favorite part about the  process so far? What physical changes are you most looking forward to?

You are beautiful! I want see you grow 200 more lbs...also 300! I think that you will be really sexy at  that weight. I want see your belly become huge and all of you getting fatter and I want see you got a fat face with a wonderful big double chin!

• 1 month later...
Guest insert

Just wanna say this clip is awesome. Indira brings energy, laughter and a good mood with her.

She seems to be having fun filming and that goes a long way. Also, the more she talks the better. And in this clip she talks non stop!

Guest joezy2100

I love the non-stop talking! It is crazy how chubby you are getting. I am really noticing it in your arms too now. Keep growing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/28/2019 at 10:19 AM, Goddess Indira said:

My starting weight was 130 lbs. I am having the best time of my life! lol, thanks. 200 pounds is my next goal, for sure! I hope to reach it by December :) Thanks for all of the support! 

Looking great and your gains are certainly starting to show!  Any updates in the weight department if you so care to share?!  Either way, keep it up and thanks for sharing!!

Guest Goddess Indira

@mattkoty Thank you!!! I've been SO busy stuffing myself silly for the holidays..you won't believe how much I've blown up recently!! Yes, I will be putting out my new Weigh In clip within the next couple of days :) 

2 hours ago, Goddess Indira said:

@mattkoty Thank you!!! I've been SO busy stuffing myself silly for the holidays..you won't believe how much I've blown up recently!! Yes, I will be putting out my new Weigh In clip within the next couple of days :) 

You’re looking incredible with all the weight you have gained. Two questions. What made you want to gain weight? Also, with 200 being your short term goal, what is your ultimate goal weight? 400? 600? 

Guest Goddess Indira

@Dh123456789 Thank you! Absolutely. 1. I can't really say on here? I talk about it a lot in clips..lets see, a fan had sent a script and while producing this clip (Stuffing Your Step Sister - My First EVER gaining clip), I fell in LOVE! And then it just kind of snowballed..and now I'm huge. LOL. 2. Immobility :) Now I have a question for you, do you realize you have 2 profiles only difference is one of them has a 1 at the end? Kinda weird..😶

1 hour ago, Goddess Indira said:

@Dh123456789 Thank you! Absolutely. 1. I can't really say on here? I talk about it a lot in clips..lets see, a fan had sent a script and while producing this clip (Stuffing Your Step Sister - My First EVER gaining clip), I fell in LOVE! And then it just kind of snowballed..and now I'm huge. LOL. 2. Immobility :) Now I have a question for you, do you realize you have 2 profiles only difference is one of them has a 1 at the end? Kinda weird..😶

That’s really great! I hope you surpass all of your goals! Haha I only have 1 account on here. Not me. Guess its a popular account name 😀

• 4 months later...
Guest Goddess Indira

The only mirror I have is in my bathroom which is dark and on my bedroom wall. How would a mirror help verify the fact that I've gained when I literally sit in front of a camera and show you? Lol. Buy a full length mirror and I'll be happy to. Also, I haven't gained that much weight?? Are you kidding?? These pictures were from vacation 2 years ago (April 2018) before I started gaining. I you don't think I've gained - I'll be happy to go back to my old ways. 

IMG_8771.jpg

IMG_8772.jpg