Cyberbullying, Prejudices & Other Social Improvment Issues In F.A. social medias-- Your Stories

John Smith

Do you have ever, while scrolling up quietly for your own home business into Fat Admiring oriented forums and apps, had past through a situation which turned out negligibly toxic? Had been confrontated to actions or moments that had been left unresolved? Or felt that a situation was logically unfair?

Be free to express your accounts and bad moments spent whilst involving on fetish oriented websites. That might perhaps change anything but-- hey, speaking about our experiences and observing other people sharing the same concerns shall relieve more but one's shoulder.

I've been lucky enough to not get stuck in a bad flame war on FA forums, but I have got stuck in bad Facebook arguments and texts before. Most of them start because some stupid misreading of another's tone-of-voice. This is why I prefer just meeting people to talk; it calms everyone down and minimizes misunderstandings. Otherwise, my trick to avoiding flame wars on Curvage in particular is to pretend I'm Dandelion the Bard with a charisma of 10 and somehow that makes things easier

Dandelion-TW3_render.png

Edited by Avataг
Inserted way more awesome pic

Guest high

So, this is the step 1 of "identifying it". I'm thinking next SJW step is "killing it". 

Is it not enough that people respond at that time in a forum with many diverse viewpoints??

Guest high

The Inquisition.

I stopped visiting another bbw-centric website when they made it risky to have an imagination.