• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
4 hours ago, Reid said:

Looks like not much has changed but...

Screenshot_20210102-220838.png

Screenshot_20210102-221020.png

Screenshot_20210102-221040.png

Agree - looks just like she did 5 years ago.

Very attractive gal for sure, but I don't get the point of this thread on Curvage. ???

She does like to put tasty food in front of her and take pictures of it  - but until, and if, she ever gains a pound or two (more please) can we leave her alone?  - you can see all this on her IG.

Okay, maybe I'm overreacting - but I'm tired of seeing a new post on Noelle, getting a little excited, only to see the same things I've seen for years.  I have a big ass too - but showing it to you, looking exactly the same as it has for the past 5 years, would tire both of us out.

6 hours ago, dml123 said:

Agree - looks just like she did 5 years ago.

Very attractive gal for sure, but I don't get the point of this thread on Curvage. ???

She does like to put tasty food in front of her and take pictures of it  - but until, and if, she ever gains a pound or two (more please) can we leave her alone?  - you can see all this on her IG.

Okay, maybe I'm overreacting - but I'm tired of seeing a new post on Noelle, getting a little excited, only to see the same things I've seen for years.  I have a big ass too - but showing it to you, looking exactly the same as it has for the past 5 years, would tire both of us out.

Not every FatCelebs thread has to be a gaining thread. This site's about curves and Noelle's got plenty of them.

1 hour ago, Larkin said:

Not every FatCelebs thread has to be a gaining thread. This site's about curves and Noelle's got plenty of them.

Yeah, my comment has stirred some shit - should have expected it.  She does have killer curves, I just choose to follow her on IG.   I  prefer Curvage to experience "more" curves. 😎

Also, I don't get what is "confusing" about my original post - I think my point was pretty clear, whether you agree or not.

23 minutes ago, dml123 said:

Please just start gainage and have gatekeeping rules about what qualifies instead of trying to start a flame war debate about what entails "curvage.". We have morphs, we have deepfakes, we have kate moss, we have 5'1 110lb girls and we have 6'4 450 lb girls. We have gainers and feedees currently on the gain train, we have bbws who have forever stepped off the gain train.  We have former models who still share their material in the community after losing weight. We have people uploading any hint of bloat on skinny celebrities because it is exciting for them.  And they are all correct. It's all the right content for this site. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...