Noelle Foley

Guest Basil17

Yeah, but for some odd reason I can't have an Instagram account because when I sign up my account just crashes. So if I want look at something on instagram, I have to be a guest but, you can't just go on insta a go look someone's name up, you have to sign in.

It's a mess, and I probably over explained my self but, I can seem to look at an account if I have the link to it.

59 minutes ago, Reid said:

Yeah, but for some odd reason I can't have an Instagram account because when I sign up my account just crashes. So if I want look at something on instagram, I have to be a guest but, you can't just go on insta a go look someone's name up, you have to sign in.

It's a mess, and I probably over explained my self but, I can seem to look at an account if I have the link to it.

https://instagram.com/noellefoley?igshid=y6tu0mwz1euc

• Curvage Model

"🎢 These are a few of my favorite things πŸŽΆπŸ˜‹πŸ°πŸ•Chocolate cake and pizza, my oh my!!! This might be an evil question of me, so please forgive me, but if you had to give up one FOREVER, which would it be??? πŸ˜±πŸ˜­πŸ˜³πŸ™€πŸ€­ I would have to give up chocolate cake because I cannot live without PIZZA πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•Β #EatWithNoelle"

66519142_134025187802074_7277014436012769631_n.jpg

65207391_511831596022401_1412372511415338196_n.jpg