Newbie!

Guest BiancaBlonde

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Really interested in your weight goal for the future, also in how much you weighed in 2019 vs now. And what you've been up to in between. Looking great!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, ExponentialGrowth said:

Really interested in your weight goal for the future, also in how much you weighed in 2019 vs now. And what you've been up to in between. Looking great!

In 2019 I was around 260lbs I think. Between then and now I stopped gaining when I quit curvage back in December 2019 but I’m pretty sure I got up to my then goal of 300lbs just before I quit. Sorry I have a memory like a fish 😂  I hope that answers some of those questions for you, the rest such as current and goal weight will be talked about in my video I’m posting later

41 minutes ago, BiancaBlonde said:

I just wanted to post a comparison picture because it’s been a while since one got posted. Left was in the summer of 2019, right is today so 2 years difference 😊 

I also don’t use Snapchat filters anymore. So I’ve grown in more ways that one 😂

B0312409-59CF-4B29-AD0B-0B910C21D4CD.jpeg

Absolutely stunning

48 minutes ago, BiancaBlonde said:

I just wanted to post a comparison picture because it’s been a while since one got posted. Left was in the summer of 2019, right is today so 2 years difference 😊 

I also don’t use Snapchat filters anymore. So I’ve grown in more ways that one 😂

how i met your mother barney GIF

6 hours ago, BiancaBlonde said:

Aww every part of you got bigger, even the stretch marks did it too 

• Curvage Model
On 8/10/2021 at 9:39 PM, BiancaBlonde said:

Im down 🙌🏻 I already have an idea.. girls night out how many shots can we do in 10 minutes with some added belly play.. @CBJai what do you think? 

I am terrible at drinking, so you'd definitely win 🤣 but I'm down for anything that works up an appetite! 😏😂

On 8/11/2021 at 11:36 AM, BiancaBlonde said:

I'm glad you stopped using those because you stretchmarks make an already beautiful belly a whole lot better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, BiancaBlonde said:

Left - 2019

right - 2021

The belly hang has definitely got lower over the last 2 years ☺️

7D8C4506-A873-4F2C-B7C6-594BF31203CE.jpeg

Incredible transformation. You're stunning! 😍 Your belly covers most of that bikini bottom now. There is only one thing that didn't change these past two years. That is finding a bikini that fits you! 🤣 Your bikini top and bottom seems to be struggling in both pictures. Though you won't hear me complaining! 😜

• 1 month later...