Newbie!

Guest BiancaBlonde

• Curvage Model

Just waiting for my model account to be verified and waiting on a new phone and then will be back to posting regular updates on this thread.. but until then here’s some recent photos from a trip to Edinburgh last month :) Day drinking is one of my favourite things to do. Cocktails or beer is what I like to drink but to be honest I will try anything (apart from procecco 🤢

B99F6D7E-DEEE-457B-B18C-A0CD28392B7E.jpeg

7423354A-667B-48B0-B885-D37FF4A408FB.jpeg

13 minutes ago, BiancaBlonde said:

Just waiting for my model account to be verified and waiting on a new phone and then will be back to posting regular updates on this thread.. but until then here’s some recent photos from a trip to Edinburgh last month :) Day drinking is one of my favourite things to do. Cocktails or beer is what I like to drink but to be honest I will try anything (apart from procecco 🤢

Stunning.

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, this guy said:

Welcome back, I wasn’t around when you were here initially but I’m glad your back, you look incredible! 

Also your right about prosecco, it’s awful!

Thanks so much! yeah I have no idea how people drink it, tastes like vinegar with grass in.. I think so anyway hahaha

• Curvage Model
On 8/9/2021 at 3:04 PM, BiancaBlonde said:

How did I miss this the first time around! Looking beautiful girl 😍 and a fellow UK model! Welcome back 💖🇬🇧