Newbie!

Guest BiancaBlonde

I used to work with a girl who had a nearly identical face to yours. She was a thick 180 and a lot of fun. However she got into fitness and dropped down to around 140 by the time i left that job. I always wondered what she would look like if she gained a lot of weight instead of losing it.

I dont know if she would have carried it as well as you do. You are stunning and i appreciate you sharing your gorgeous face a beautiful body with us.

Guest BiancaBlonde
20 hours ago, magicman94 said:

Can't wait! Will you be trying on those shorts again from the beginning of September?

That video will be up tomorrow! ☺️

Guest BiancaBlonde

Another comparison photo. 

Left was a few years ago, right is now.. 

Who ate all the pies? Me, I did. 

😝😝😝

7775042D-0B49-40D0-9D4F-57AE43701201.jpeg

2 hours ago, BiancaBlonde said:

Who ate all the pies? Me, I did. 

7775042D-0B49-40D0-9D4F-57AE43701201.jpeg

I'd say it looks like you've eaten more than all the pies, probably the cakes and chocolate too... All that eating and lack of exercise has done your body and figures wonders though, look so gorgeous and sexy because of it all. Although don't think you'd be anywhere close to getting back into that dress any more though :P

Guest BiancaBlonde
On 10/10/2019 at 4:43 PM, Monkey said:

I'd say it looks like you've eaten more than all the pies, probably the cakes and chocolate too... All that eating and lack of exercise has done your body and figures wonders though, look so gorgeous and sexy because of it all. Although don't think you'd be anywhere close to getting back into that dress any more though :P

I do still have this dress I think, might give it a try on and see ☺️

Guest BiancaBlonde
On 10/12/2019 at 1:32 AM, henke88 said:

Great posts

Thanks for sharing

Hope you dont mind a wee question. Have your boobs grown? if so from what size to what size?

Thanks

They have grown, however I haven’t had them measured recently but I’m definitely in need of some new bras 😊