Newbie!

Guest BiancaBlonde

Amazingly beautiful pictures as always I really love you in those sweatpants. I know I'd want to see you lounging around in them rolled up over your belly that would be the hottest thing for sure. Would just want to cuddle and treat that sweet soft self of yours :)

On 9/11/2019 at 4:16 PM, BiancaBlonde said:

Thank you! I’m hoping for at least 40lb gain by Christmas 

That^ would be impressive.  How much weight have you gained since starting this thread back on 5/16 earlier this year?!  Profile says your 250 lbs now, correct?!  Guessing from 225/230 to 250 now, so 20-25 lbs... or more?  (:0. 

8 hours ago, mattkoty said:

That^ would be impressive.  How much weight have you gained since starting this thread back on 5/16 earlier this year?!  Profile says your 250 lbs now, correct?!  Guessing from 225/230 to 250 now, so 20-25 lbs... or more?  (:0. 

That weight is way out of date Bianca has done a weigh in recently - worth investing in. Bianca has gained a LOT of weight - and looks to be still gaining at a rate of knots. Don't forget she's an Amazon woman also v.tall so weighs a lot more than you might imagine.

Guest BrojaCat
On 5/16/2019 at 3:19 AM, BiancaBlonde said:

Hey everyone! 

New here so just thought I’d say hello 👋 

After been told I was too big most of my life (even when I was slim) I’ve finally started to accept myself and embrace my curves and I’m just here to show them off.

This website was recommended by a friend and so far I’m loving it! 

C023FB39-E25D-48DE-8360-B3BA7BC1EA7F.jpeg

10/10 at any size!

A gorgeous woman and the fact that you are living a life that makes you happy makes it all the better 

Guest Bellylover2141

Wow, you have such an amazing body! I usually prefer girls a little smaller than you (more chubby than fat) but you have to be on of the few exceptions. Every inch of you looks close to perfection and you have a stunning face.

Out of interest, how much do you weigh at the moment.