Newbie!

Guest BiancaBlonde

Absolute knockout stunner you are and that's with out being a curvy chubby girl too! Did you get any after pictures of that bloated beer belly? Would be a shame for such an event to gone unrecorded and not be able to witness what sounds like a beautiful and even rounder belly of yours :P

3 hours ago, BiancaBlonde said:

Just another picture update as I haven’t been active for a while. This was from last weekend attending a local festival. Drank soooo much and got so bloated I looked pregnant with a beer baby 😂

8D747CDC-1CEA-4331-8F5C-6B2EBE728C2C.jpeg

Do you have any picture where show your bloated belly?

Guest BiancaBlonde
4 hours ago, Monkey said:

Absolute knockout stunner you are and that's with out being a curvy chubby girl too! Did you get any after pictures of that bloated beer belly? Would be a shame for such an event to gone unrecorded and not be able to witness what sounds like a beautiful and even rounder belly of yours :P

31ABF80D-C77C-49FA-9E07-AFDE6F376B2F.jpeg

Oh wow! That belly really is something else! Look how tight those shorts are. Love it looks like it was a lot of fun how did it fee to be so big? Just want to give it a hug and massage it so cute. Would you ever have imagine you would have done something like this before and enjoy it so much let alone be posting a picture on the internet for other to see and get the same enjoyment from? :P  

I very rarely post, but I do have to say you're also inspirational to me.

As someone that has spent a good chunk of his life feeling tremendous shame for enjoying curvier women, your personal love and celebration of your beautiful body really moved me. You're so sexy, loving life, and all the joys that come from abundance.

Thank you.

Guest DailyDose

So soft and pretty and it's adorable how pudgy your fingers look! Please consider making a video with belly play sometime too :) edit: oh wait I just saw you did haha sorry

Guest BiancaBlonde
13 hours ago, Monkey said:

Oh wow! That belly really is something else! Look how tight those shorts are. Love it looks like it was a lot of fun how did it fee to be so big? Just want to give it a hug and massage it so cute. Would you ever have imagine you would have done something like this before and enjoy it so much let alone be posting a picture on the internet for other to see and get the same enjoyment from? :P  

No, I always believed I had to look like everyone else to accept myself. All my friends are skinny and I spent the majority of my life wishing I was. Never did I imagine I’d be living life, enjoying food and not caring what other people think. How you see yourself is more important than how others see you ❤️

Guest BiancaBlonde
12 hours ago, Seraph said:

I very rarely post, but I do have to say you're also inspirational to me.

As someone that has spent a good chunk of his life feeling tremendous shame for enjoying curvier women, your personal love and celebration of your beautiful body really moved me. You're so sexy, loving life, and all the joys that come from abundance.

Thank you.

Best reply yet! Thank you so much. Don’t ever be ashamed.. all women of all shapes and sizes are beautiful and should be celebrated. And everyone deserves to live a life free from judgment and shame xx 

But I'd say you look far better by just being yourself and not looking like everyone else. Your beauty stands out far more being different than usual typical attractiveness of being skinny. Give me a bigger girl any day that likes to eat and enjoys their food far more fun! :P I'm glad you feel that way though and seem to be far more accepting of yourself than from what you said you used to be its great to be that way! :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BiancaBlonde

Hey everyone. Been a while since I’ve posted so just want to give you guys an update. Few pounds heavier now.. we’ve had some nice weather in the UK so obviously that means lots of bbqs and alcohol ☺️ However it’s forecast rain for the foreseeable future *cries* but here’s a recent picture xx 

253BBC5F-F823-49A1-A925-B712638DF343.jpeg

Edited by BiancaBlonde

Normally people try and lose weight in the summer :P Looks like those BBQs and all that alcohol has been doing that beautiful figure of yours wonders. Would love to see the aftermath of all your enjoyment of good food and drink. That belly deserves to be indulged and treated well know that's what I would want to do for you if I could :) 

Guest DailyDose

Thickening up nicely, i can only imagine what the rest of the year may bring but you must be feeling heavy already huh? :D

Guest BiancaBlonde
1 minute ago, DailyDose said:

Thickening up nicely, i can only imagine what the rest of the year may bring but you must be feeling heavy already huh? :D

I do, I can definitely tell the difference of an extra 10lbs x 

Guest BiancaBlonde
29 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Back rolls are serriously underrated. Yours look superb.

I agree! Back rolls are cute ❤️

Thank you 😘