Newbie!

Guest BiancaBlonde

9 hours ago, BiancaBlonde said:

I haven’t worn a bikini in about 10 years. Never had the confidence.. 2 weeks on this website and I’ve just uploaded a video of me dancing in a bikini 🙀 it’s amazing how you guys build eachother up in a world where so many people like to bring others down. This website is inspiring and all you lovely people are amazeballs 😘

65B34ACC-2B53-4782-ACC4-DD85E9606949.jpeg

Ten years have made this bikini so super sexy on your hot curves. Your curves may have been growing with your self conciousness and conficence.

Guest BiancaBlonde

New video and photo set uploaded today. My first clothes try on.. stuffing video is next on the list ☺️ Getting the hang of curvage now. Thanks for the love 💕 

Guest Mealstrom

Welcome! You are super cute and you carry the weight super well. Hope you enjoy your time here and it's *very* fruitful for you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DailyDose

I think you look beautiful taking that luxurious indulgent bath! What a great first video,so thick 

Guest BiancaBlonde
On 6/13/2019 at 9:20 PM, Voluptuouslover said:

Your breasts look massive in your bikini top and that sexy belly is gorgeous!  ❤️❤️

Thank you 😘

Guest BiancaBlonde
On 6/13/2019 at 10:33 PM, Lt. Chubs said:

Ohhhhh! You're WAY fatter than I first thought. Well done. 

And only going to get more fatter 💁🏼‍♀️❤️

Guest BiancaBlonde
4 hours ago, Braves28 said:

She’s really starting to gain 😍😍😍 Can’t wait for an outgrown update!

I will do one in a month or so ☺️

Guest BiancaBlonde

Right is from a few months ago. 

Left was the other day. 

I can definitely see a difference ☺️☺️

CD92E972-132A-4B2F-9231-287359D17D07.jpeg

Guest BiancaBlonde
1 minute ago, Monkey said:

Still really so glad you came here not only to show us your beautiful self but that you seem to just be enjoying it as much as we do and growing too. That's a body that deserves some love and appreciation right there :)

Aww thank you ☺️ I am loving it! I can actually enjoy food now. And the feeling of my clothes getting tighter is just the best x 

Guest ukfeedee97

Absolutely gorgeous progress. Aside from the weight gain, it is genuinely just nice to hear how much happier you are as an individual.Onwards and upwards for the future! 😎