3 girls discovere how hard it is to lose weight

Rico638

Hello, her's the first chapter of my story. It is done witch the help of google translate, sow sorry for possible language mistakes.

The story is about girls that work together. They are working in a office and gained some pounds.  Nowe they discover how hard it is too lose weight. 

The first chaper is about Nicole, the other 2 girls will be later in the story.

Chapter 1

September, the 23 year old Nicole is preparing to work in a nearby office. She is working in this company for 2 years, she liked her job very much, but it had one flaw. The work was sedentary and did not require physical exertion, which with the lazy lifestyle left its mark on her body, her figure was not as good as it was two years ago when she was just beginning the adventure with this company.

After drinking the morning coffee, doing make-up and combing her hair, it was time for the act that Nicole did not like, finding fitting clothes ...
At the end of June, before the long vacation Nicole promised herself one thing, she will start to lose weight. The goal was simple, she knew that it was too late the bikini figure, going on vacation and sunbathing on the beach will have to show her flab, in a tight swimsuit. But the goal was different for those two months, she wanted to lose so much fat that her pants and dresses no longer emphasized her thick stomach and legs. And more importantly, Nicole didn't want to buy new clothes, in the closet she covered many of the ones she had worn only a few times before becoming too tight.

The previous year, and especially skipping the sport combined with work in front of the computer gave Nicole an extra 10 pounds, which meant no less that she had already put on 20 pounds since starting work in this company. At her height of 5'9 "(175cm), it resulted mainly in a soft belly that was visible and each t-shirt and dress she had in her wardrobe. From positives Nicole was a proud owner of a full breast with a cup C, but the breasts that grew thanks to the additional weight lost with gravity, it required Nicole to wear push-up bras to be able to proudly present her boobs.

Summer was under a sign of jogging and cycling for Nicole. She was proud to see how her condition improved and at the same distances she could get better and better results. Nicole did only one thing wrong, every physical activity, especially the long distance traveled on the bike, She rewarded herself with ice cream and sweets ...

On that day Nicole, was standing in front of the mirror and thinking about choosing clothes to go to work, she was not satisfied with the results of her weight loss. Touching her soft belly did not make her feel slimmer. She found a long-unused weigth scale, and with a sigh of anxiety she came on. The number on the display turned out to be 5 pounds larger and was already 156 pounds (71 kg), of course it was more than 2 months ago before the weight loss attempt.

Well, the holidays are over - Nicole said - looking at her figure covered with extra fat in the mirror.
Cursed my weakness to sweets - she cried - what I am going to wear now, most of my clothes are either too tight, or emphasize my whole flab by adding optically extra kilos to me.

Time was running inexorably, wanting to be at work for the time Nicole had to make a choice as quickly as possible. She decided oto wear black leggings and a bright gray dress. The dress had the advantage she desired, he reached below the butt, so she could easily hide her buttocks, on which also came a few pounds.

Being already after choosing the items of clothing, it's time to confront them with Nicole's body. Leggings did not put up much resistance, and unlike jeans, which Nicole had a lot in her closet, easily fitted to the extra inches on Nicole's butt.
The opposite situation was a different situation with the dress. Nicole used it last time a year ago when she was 15 pounds lighter, then the dress dealt well with her "starter belly", she was afraid that now that her belly put on extra fat, the dress can not cope with its covering.

After putting on the dress, Nicole turned her gaze towards the mirror to assess her look. She took her first look at her bust, which was the only one who benefited from her weight gain, and in combination with the push-up bra he proudly presented himself on her body.
Looking down, Nicole began to regret that she did not follow her diet during the summer. Her belly proudly stood out under the gray dres, emphasizing its softness. Attempting to suck it in helped only temporarily, but Nicole knew she could not stand the whole day on sucking the belly in, and her best friend Kate would see her flab. It worried her, that Katy posted all summer on her social media posts with healthy food, which could mean that her silhouette compared to the figure of Nicole may look a lot slimmer.

Her butt was the only good news outside the breast. The dress ended at the knees, which was enough to hide an extra few inches on her bottom.

Looking at her watch, Nicole realized that there was no more time to experiment with clothes. She had to go out in that what she weard, otherwise she would be too late in the office.

Okay, I can endure one day pulling my stomach in, Nicole thought. My friend may not see my weight gain. My full C cup breast should effectively divert attention from my stomach. When the 22-year-old Katy, came for the first time to work in that company, she had a very slim figure. However, she gained weight during her freshman year. In June, as both women talked for the last timer, Katy said about how she planned to lose weight over the summer.

Soon Nicole will see what came out of Katy's resolve ...

Hello, her's the second chapter of my story. It is done witch the help of google translate, so sorry for possible language mistakes.

Chapter 2

On the same day, but in another part of the city, the 22 year old Kate, a friend of Nicole,lazily got out of her bed. The long two-month vacation has just finished, and the first day of work has come after a long rest. Rubbing her eyes, Kate was already thinking about her duties in the office. After eating a breakfast consisting of dark bread and a few fruits, and drinking tea, Kate went to the bathroom for a weight in.

Time to summarize 2 months of my diet - she thought.

So far, Kate was a regular customer of fast-food restauranst, she visited these places at least twice a week, and her favorite meal was burgers and fries, and what's worse she usually ordered more than one portion. In addition, Kate did not have enough physical activity, after returning from work she usually sat on the couch in front of the TV with a pack of chips in her hand.
These bad habits appeared to her after she started working in the current company, a year ago. 

Earlier, Kate had a very slim figure, she only weighed 125 pounds at her height 5′4″ tall. Her long brown hair, green eyes combined with a flat belly and a slim butt attracted many looks from the opposite sex. The only one of which Kate wasn't proud, was her breast, she wore bras with a small B cup, although she also had in her closet a pair of bras with a cup A.

The office work combined with unhealthy eating habits significantly influenced Kate's figure. During her freshman year, she gained 15 pounds. She had a pear-shaped body, so the most extra fat went to her legs and bottom, but the increase in weight did not affect her breasts, which made him seem even smaller by the increased body size.

Kate tried to to get rid of the extra pounds for the last two months. Fast food, eating late in the evening disappeared from her diet habits, and she began to pay attention to how large portions she was eating. Looking at the contents of her fridge, you could see the dominance of healthy food, vegetables and fruits
Kate was carefully following her diet plan, she broke her resolutions only three times when she when she visited McDonald.

No doubt it had a positive effect on Kate's body, but let's get back to the present.

Time to summarize 2 months of my diet - she thought.

Her scale show 135 pounds - which didn't satisfy Kate - it meant that for the last 2 months of watching a strict diet, she managed to lose just 5 pounds. However, she look closely at the stomach and she noticed that it became significantly harder and her litte starter belly disappeared. This meant, however, that the remained 10 pounds which she missed to return to the original figure, remained on her ass. And actually Kate, looking at her reflection in the mirror, saw that her butt was still juicy and far from the hard and thin she once had.

It was time to get dressed for the work...

The shirt that Kate put on, laied her perfectly, the belly starter completely disappeared, making the breast look bigger, her smile, quickly disappeared when it came to choosing pants.

After opening the wardrobe, Kate nervously looked for some elegant leggings that she could wear to work. She counted that the elastic material combined with the black color could keep her juicy butt hidden. Unfortunately for her, the choice of clothes she could go to work was limited to jeans and skirts. However, looking behind the window and seeing the unfriendly weather, low temperature and strong wind, the choice became bright, it must have been jeans.

Kate had only one problem, all jeans she had, were at least a half year in her wardrobe, when she started to gain weight she changed her dressing style into elegant skirts that provided more space for her butt and could the extra pounds in her bottom.

The jeans she was holding in seemed a bit too narrow. Kate started pulling them on her swollen ass. The first problems began when the pants reached the hips. Pulling them to the belt required some nervous jerks and a moment of patience.

Damn are then tight - said Kate - and back to the mirror she sow that her butt didn't looked good. The stretched material of the jeans increased her ass and legs by adding an additional optically 5 pounds
With a visible grimace on her face, Kate saw that it was the time to go to work if she wanted to be on time.

Walking around the city, she felt that jeans are alt least one size too small. 

Kate didn't know at that time how her friend Nicole changed during this long vacation...

• 4 weeks later...

It's been awhile since the last update...

Chapter 3

On that day, Nicole was the first in the office. At the entrance, her attention was drawn to a box of cookies lying on a small table in the middle of the room. The company had the habit of presenting its employees from time to time confectionery, cakes or sweets. Today it was a huge box of cookies, various kinds of, one witch chocolate, the other with icing, the third with glaze, etc.

Nicole had eaten only a light breakfast on that day, her stomach was already finishing the digestion of the eaten salad, and he began to murmur slightly and demanded something with more calories.
Hmm, some sweet cookies will not hurt, she thought, she came closer looking at the full box and slowly pulling out her first cookie.
STOP - a thought passed through her head - it is through such habits today that you have a thick stomach fat butt and your legs are in contact with each other, in addition, you have a full wardrobe of clothes too small to fit in. Nicole quickly withdrew her hand away from the box with delicacies, I must really stop snacking or else I will never lose this fat - she thought

For the next 5 minutes, Nicole tried not to look at the table with biscuits, but the temptation and the empty tummy took the upper hand, She reached not one, not two but immediately five cookies. That day the cookies in the box were the ones that Nicole liked the most, namely in chocolate coating, the company knew what the employees liked and tried to hit the tastes.
The sweets were so good that soon another 5 large cakes disappeared from the box ...

Nicole managed to satisfy her empty stomach for a while. After eating all the cookies she had taken, her conscience began to torment her,
Damn what am I doing - she thought while looking at the taut material of the dress around her belly - I'm making the same mistakes again ... to burn so many calories I will have to run for 30 minutes, or have 100 push ups and sit-ups,It isn't even midday and I'm already snacking sweets, she thought.

A moment later Kate entered the office. She greeted her friend, who at that moment forgot about the sucking the stomach in, and exposes a roll of fat. Kate's eyes first went to the figure of Nicole, then witch the corner of her eye she saw an open box with cookies from the company ...
Kate noticed that her friend had some new curves, especially since Nicole's stomach began to look like a ball put under her dress, even attempts to suck her stomach were not able to hide his softness. She guessed that her co-worker had a small problem with snacking, which could have caused her weight gain. At that time she decided, however, not to speak abut weight gain, and started to work.

The work passed the girls quickly and efficiently, but the growing hunger in Nicole's stomach, made her to reach the box witch biscuits several times, which did not go unnoticed by Kate, who also wanted something sweet and with a lot of sugar, but she repeated all the time himself
It's just empty calories, it's just empty calories, unhealthy food, think about your jeans, you can't put on weight, you're on a diet. Kate lasted until the end of the day without sweets, but at the end of the work, the box of cookies was empty ... All the cookies were in Nicole's stomach now and slowly turned into fat...

That day the women's boss Kelly came into the office, dressed in a black jacket and a tight black skirt, but on her very slim figure these clothes lay perfectly, Kate and Nicole looked at her body with envy. She informed the girls that this week a new girl would come to work, she asked them to show her the building and introduce her to her duties in the company.

At the end of the work day, Kate couldn't stand it and asked Nicole about her weight.
- Hey Nicole, I haven't said anything before, but it seems to me that you have gained weight over the holidays, your fat belly is pouring out of the dress.
- Ah, it's a long story, I tried to lose weight all summer, I ran, I wa bike riding, and the only thing that came out of it, I gained a few pounds :(
- I saw you eating biscuits today, you ate all of them until the box was empty, you will not lose weight with such habits.
- I know you're right, I'a working on my habits, by the way, you see how I look today? This dress is really tight, I had a big problem this morning to find matching clothes, maybe we'll go to my home  after work? You could help me clean up the wardrobe. You will advise which clothes fit me, and in which I look good.
- Ok, sure I can help you

----------

After finishing the work and a short drive to Nicole's house, the women entered the apartment.

A moment after entering Kate, opened the button in her pants and breathed a sigh of relief.
- Not only do you have problems with clothes, my figure isn't what I would like, all my unnecessary fat is in my butt, and all my pants are too tight now. I would not be able to stand longer in those one size too small jeans.
- Not only you, I can't wait to take off this dress... - said Nicole

The women entered the wardrobe. Nicole spulled off her dress and was now standing only in underwear, and revealing her more than a little round figure.
Kate, looked around the room, and noticed that the packet of ice cream lying on the table. It was empty, and the whole package wasn't small. She approached to Nicole with that empty container, looking at her soft belly.
- That's probably yours! I am not surprised that you have gained so much weight over the summer, if you eat so unhealthy!

Nicole was embarrassed on that moment.

Kate grabbed a fold of fat on Nicole's stomach - I see that the ice cream is doing well, you developed a nice food baby from excess food
- Stop embarrassing me... said Nicole again

Nicole started to make order in her wardrobe, trying on clothes and assessing whether they are still fit, or whether they can now only serve as so-called motivational clothes, to assess the results/progress of possible weight loss in the future.

The first to try on was a pair of jeans.

- Nice pants I like it, good material and in they are black, this color makes you slimmer, and they also make you back looking better, you butt needs a little slimming effect - said Kate
- I also like them, I'm afraid that they won't fit in, the last time I wore them a long time ago, just about 20 pounds ago, said Nicole

Then she started trying on the jeans, the problem appeared when she pulled it to the height of the ass, the pants doesn't wanted to enter her big ass.
- Damn, I can't put them on, it doesn't make any sense, I've grown out of this size,  I'll try to try other ones.

I skip trying leggings, because they will always fit me, thought Nicole. After a while, she decided to try on an elegant work outfit, a white shirt and a blue skirt.

To Nicole's surprise, she managed to put on these clothes with only a little effort, but the view in the mirror wasn't satisfactory.

Kate, how do you rate my appearance in this blue skirt and white shirt? - she asked
- Honestly? In my opinion, the blue skirt has an unfavorable effect on your figure, it is too tight, so your puffy butt pierces through it, under the adjacent material i can see underwear, it looks very unsightly, if your hips were a few inches slimmer, this would fit perfectly. As for the shirt, maybe it hides your stomach, but look higher, your bust probably entered the phase of D cups. And in combination with this bra that you have on, your boobs look like they're falling down. I can see that the shirt is too narrow at the top, and cann't cope with the exposure of your tits.

"You make me feel embarrassed again, said Nicole, but you're right about this outfit.

After a good 5 minutes of searching Nicole found a yellow shirt and white pants

- You really want to try it, unless you know that the white color of the pants looks good on slim women, in addition, doesn't give you a slimming effect, but rather your butt will look more fat, the yellow shirt has similar properties - said Kate
- Come on, at least I'll check how I look in it, maybe it will be fit me

Nicole started to try on the white pants, after numerous jumps and a moment of nervous jerking for the material, She managed to stretch the pants on her butt. A bigger problem was the close of the button. Nicole sucked her belly in,  the most she could, and then she managed to close the button and the zipper. However, when she let out the air, her whole belly floated up the top creating a nice muffin top, with love handles on the sides. 
The yellow shirt turned out to be too short, after pulling it through the big bust, the shirt was not able to cover the pudgy stomach, and it looked like a croop top.

Nicole looked in the mirror with a clearly sour face. She noticed that previous outfit that fell from the hanger on the floor. She bent to pick up her shirt and skirt, at this point the stitching on the back of her white trousers stretched to the edge of her ability, and suddenly there was a loud sound of ripped threads in the room,
Nicole nervously turned her back to the mirror to locate what happened, her eyes showed broken pants, The pants were ripped on her ass. They couldn't withstand the pressure of her thick butt...

Kate decided to comment the situation.

- If you want to know my opinion,  you should lose a few pounds, or better more then only a few, you looked much better when I met you a year ago, when you was slimmer.
You can't find clothes thet may you look like a victoria's secret model, in my opinion you are already overweight - she said at the same time pushing her finger into the belly fat of her friend.
- I am afraid that you are right, I need first of all new clothes, more baggy, to be able to feel at ease, and not like sardine in a can. 
Kate, when I look at your jeans, you would also buy new clothes, your figure is maybe slimmer than mine, but you still have a juicy ass, and you don't look like a modell. You are starting to create love handles - she assessed the figure of her friend.

Kate continued to stand in pants with an opened button, and from above jeans she could see her slightly bigger starter belly ...

Unlike you, I lost a few pounds over the holidays - Kate raised - but I think you're right, we both have a lot to improve with our figures, let's go shopping, new clothes will be useful ...