Girls belly gets in the way during sex

Guest Vectrex

Guest Vectrex

Ok so my girlfriend has gained a ton of weight since we started dating and her fat belly gets in the way during sex and when I lay on her and grab her during sex it squeezes her belly and it like suffocated her. Does anyone have any tips for how to have sex with her big belly in the way? 

My first impulse: Thrust that blubber or climb her mountainous girth. It has to be all fun for it to be a ton of fun.

After rereading: The sensitive skin types disrupt my guard, grabbing bellies suffocates? She has to be a good partner and help you experiment with different positions since you now have to ease your way in. Always easier if she doesn't hassle you about where you get off to her.  Going from behind could help too, if she's not sensitive there too, though her doing lap dances and such could be easier on her that way, especially if you can bounce off her. Pulling a woman towards me feels great too, like i have a gravity about me or have her will fully ensnared.

Do you mean like when you press down on her belly it makes it difficult for her to breathe? That's pretty normal, as it prevents the diaphragm from expanding the lungs. Really fat people will have the same problem breathing at a reverse incline or upside down for the same reason.

Solution: just don't do that. Or sit her up a little during sex. Or put her on top.

Guest Vectrex

Well it’s like Her belly gets squeezed between us when we fuck so what I usually do is lean back and straighten my arms out so I’m not squeezing it 

Guest Vectrex

Honestly I love fucking her when she’s really full it’s like trying to fuck with a bowl of jello infront of me that I want to be very delicate with lol

• 1 month later...

My ex was 324 pounds at 5'6 with a 60-inch belly that hung down below her kitty-kat. She was so fat that I couldn't kiss her when we had sex without effort because of her swollen belly, which turned us both on. She ended up using two hands to hold her fat stomach up and out of the way, and there you go.  And then she would go out to the kitchen for some (more) ice cream and cookies and i would spoon it into her. 

• 3 months later...
On 6/22/2019 at 10:16 AM, WatermelonMan said:

My ex was 324 pounds at 5'6 with a 60-inch belly that hung down below her kitty-kat. She was so fat that I couldn't kiss her when we had sex without effort because of her swollen belly, which turned us both on. She ended up using two hands to hold her fat stomach up and out of the way, and there you go.  And then she would go out to the kitchen for some (more) ice cream and cookies and i would spoon it into her. 

I know this is an old post, but just ran across and had to grin because I had two g/f's in the past who were really proud of having a belly hang that fully hid the "kitty-kat".

One was constantly going around the house without any panties since it was hidden from view anyway, and the other started doing it occasionally once I made the suggestion.  :)

It's just an unscientific thing I've noticed over the years, but it seems like that kind of hang rarely happens until they get up over 300lbs. It's kind of a nice perk of reaching that weight milestone...   I did date a girl once who weighed nearly 350 and had this huge firm pot belly that just stuck straight out.  No "hang" to it almost at all. She was 5'9" though too. I think she might have had to get up closer to 400 to get that kitty hidden.  But yeah, the others I knew were around that same weight ....  My ex, Brandy, weighed in at 324 on an empty stomach and we laughed about the fact that after a big meal at a buffet, she could come home and over-limit the scale that claimed to go up to 330.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2019 at 12:16 PM, tw71 said:

I know this is an old post, but just ran across and had to grin because I had two g/f's in the past who were really proud of having a belly hang that fully hid the "kitty-kat".

One was constantly going around the house without any panties since it was hidden from view anyway, and the other started doing it occasionally once I made the suggestion.  :)

It's just an unscientific thing I've noticed over the years, but it seems like that kind of hang rarely happens until they get up over 300lbs. It's kind of a nice perk of reaching that weight milestone...   I did date a girl once who weighed nearly 350 and had this huge firm pot belly that just stuck straight out.  No "hang" to it almost at all. She was 5'9" though too. I think she might have had to get up closer to 400 to get that kitty hidden.  But yeah, the others I knew were around that same weight ....  My ex, Brandy, weighed in at 324 on an empty stomach and we laughed about the fact that after a big meal at a buffet, she could come home and over-limit the scale that claimed to go up to 330.

The above is hot as hell. Isn't it unbelievable, when you go from looking at pics and vids of SSBBW on the net to actually having one in your house, with no clothes, and you just thought "Holy fucking hell, you are FAT!" :) Loved your desription of "stuck straight out." Bellies are sooo hot. 

Pic: Me and the abovementioned 5'6, 324-pound jumbo cutie. Look how much fucking bigger she is than me....

K cuddle.jpg