Office Love

flaming-hades

I was in love with Sandra Rodriguez from the moment that I laid eyes on her during my first day of work. She was practically the image of perfection in every single way. An intelligent woman who certainly did not lack in confidence or a sense of humor, Sandra’s wit was only matched by her unbelievable beauty and sex appeal. Sandra was unlike any woman that I had ever encountered, such a stunning beauty and yet so confident and powerful at the same time, she made every other woman seem dull and uninteresting. 

Standing at only 5’3”, although it was almost guaranteed that Sandra was wearing 3”+ heels and always adorning unbelievable form fitting skirts, blouses, pants, and breathtaking dresses, Sandra was a compact powerhouse. An absolutely stunning latina with a radiant tan complexion and flawless skin, she looked every bit like a model with full pouty lips, heartwarming chocolate brown eyes that betrayed her inner kindness, and a stunning white smile that looked like something out of a dental catalogue. She was perfection embodied, and that was just her gorgeous face. 

From afar, if one was ever so lucky as to be able to admire her from afar, Sandra’s most dominant set of features was almost always visible: her wide set of hips and round bubble butt. No woman in my life had a set of hips quite like Sandra’s as they spread out from her relatively slender waist, supported of course by nice thick thighs that helped keep her hips and unbelievable spherical ass up; it was quite the treat to behold their perfect curvature almost like that so closely resembled two sides of a round sphere. Her ass, truthfully, was no joke in and of itself. Given the full width of her full hips to spread across, each of her monolithic butt cheeks seemed to spread into and strain even her loosest fitting dresses, a pair of juicy bubbles that swayed and bounced as if entirely of their own accord. From afar, Sandra was truly mesmerizing. 

Up close, assuming one was able to ever break away from her breathtakingly beautiful face and let their eyes happily slide down past her neck, they would be greeted by a pleasantly full cleavage that Sandra had no qualms with frequently showing off, or at least teasing, in the office. Those perky puppies were delightfully full and helped to round out her otherwise bottom heavy physique. In fact, they were so large that virtually every blouse Sandra wore looked to be straining against the might of their hefty weight. From afar, they might not have been the most unbelievable feature on her divine body, but up close, there was hardly a straight man in the office who didn’t consistently struggle to maintain eye contact with them bouncing around.

Truth be told, Sandra really only had one flaw of note: the giant diamond ring resting on her left ring a finger, a sign of her commitment and love to a man that was the envy of every man in the office and many a passerby. While the ring did symbolize that Sandra, who was admittedly several years my senior, was off limits from a dating perspective, it didn’t deter me in the slightest from crushing on her in every other way possible when given the opportunity.

My biggest problem with Sandra, however, was not that my dreams and fantasies of stealing her away to be my future misses were nothing more than a pipe dream, or that she was several years older than me, or that I likely would one day be a stare or two away from an HR report, but that her very presence distracted me in the worst kind of way. Any town hall within the organization or larger group meeting meant that I more likely than not would have the opportunity to admire Sandra’s striking beauty from across the room that ultimately resulted in me getting lost in a haze of lust filled fantasies. Unable to tear my eyes away from her as she shifted her wobbly bottom in her seat or stretched her back which pushed her already taxed blouse even further forward, I was perpetually mesmerized by her unbelievable power. I was so enamored with her that I might as well have just been watching the Sandra Rodriguez show on TV because I wasn’t absorbing any information when she was around. 

To make matters worse, executives within our company had decided that a peer mentoring program would help new hires deal with transitioning into the organization, a probably foolish notion, but one I wasn’t entirely against once I learned my dedicated mentor was none other than Ms. Rodriguez herself. Trying to maintain any semblance of work related conversation was, at least for me, extremely difficult. I consistently found it nearly impossible for my feeble brain to stay focused on any task with the seductive Sandra sitting next to me. 

With her wide hips practically pressing against me as they spread out from her chair, her thick thighs squeezing together in tight bottoms, her bountiful bosom constantly straining bras and blouses with abandon, and her strong watermelon scented perfume wafting into my nostrils each and every time we discussed my assimilation to the company culture and role, it was a marvel that I was ever able to focus at all with such a plethora of distractions constantly calling for my attention, and even more surprising that I didn’t wind up talking to HR.

With my focus constantly strained to its limit and failing at best, I was eternally grateful that Sandra didn’t seem to mind too much that both my eyes and my mind would wander on a frequent basis. Perhaps she was just so accustomed to the effect that she had on the male cohort that she had come to accept that it was just the impact that she had, or maybe she just simply had relinquished the fact that there was nothing that she could do to get our attention and simply had to wait patiently until we came back into focus. No matter what anyone might say about her and the numerous wonderful qualities both physically and emotionally, her patience with the male cohort, especially, may have been her most impressive feature of all. 

Fortunately for me, with some significant deliberate practice and a slightly less revealing winter wardrobe in the mix, I was able to gradually build up some degree of immunity to her latin charm and began to slowly stay more attentive during our meetings. By the six month mark, I no longer struggled externally or internally to maintain a flowing conversation with my mentor and we even, much to my delight, formed something of an office level friendship. Sure I wasn’t fully immune to her charm, bouncing breasts, swaying hips, bubbly booty, heart melting smile, and overall stunning beauty, but I at least was somewhat able to get past it in small doses. Just never expect my eyes to move off of her poetic body in motion should she be walking by and I can enjoy her from afar. 

Things were starting to really go well for me, both in terms of my work quality, as well as my budding friendship with Sandra, something truly out of my dreams. Then, rather unexpectedly, the company decided to throw me a curve ball, or rather, a curvy woman.

With the market and business constantly changing, the company had decided that about six months into my role, it was time for a massive restructure of the organization. On paper it made a lot of sense to reorganize the business units to capitalize on some emerging opportunities, drive efficiencies across units, and trim the fat so to speak. In reality, it meant things were shaking up on a personnel level, and while my role was perfectly stable, my dear Sandra found herself moving into a wonderful new role for her, but horrible for me: as my new boss.

At first I was positively thrilled for her. It was great to see that the company was recognizing her incredible intellect, passion, commitment, and ability to likely leverage a mountain of neglected sexual harassment charges to finally earn a well deserved promotion. There was no question that she was the complete package and would make a wonderful manager for most people, but I wasn’t most people. 

The thought of having to go to constant meetings with her, be evaluated by her for feedback, have more frequent check-ins and daily conversations with her positively terrified me. While it would certainly be a treat to watch her wobble and bounce around in between meetings, having conversations with her and spending countless hours on projects together made me nervous about maintaining my focus around her, to say the least.

From our very first meeting, it was clear that Sandra was just as nervous about her new role as I was. Her concerns, in all likelihood, were not based upon the same issues that I was worried about, but it was evident on her smooth and beautiful face that she was already stressed about her new role. Never before had I seen her wearing a genuine frown or even the occasional scowl on her usually cheerful face and her traditionally positive and upbeat attitude seemed to wane ever so slightly. Even her usual saunter down the hallway that accented her wonderful curves quickly evolved into a more efficient and purposeful walk, assuming she even had time to get up from her desk to go for a walk. 

That constant demand of work, answering e-mail, sitting in on conference calls or meetings, and cramming in all of the other essential tasks in between meant that delightful wiggle that the office had come to know and love didn’t make much of an appearance once it was promoted. Over the first few weeks, it became quickly evident that Sandra was practically at her limit with her workload, and as she slaved away to get everything done, she quickly began neglecting her nutrition to compensate. 

Because Sandra never had enough hours in the day, her once consistent staple of a daily salad with thoughtful nutritious snacks to maintain her shapely figure soon became a thing of the past. Now that she was constantly being pulled in a million different directions, Sandra rarely had the time to run down to the cafeteria and grab a salad, relying on either a generous soul to grab her a sandwich, or making do with whatever snacks were available that a pitying admin would begrudgingly provide, typically some form of candy they had lying around or leftover chips and desserts from a lunch meeting. Hardly the nutritious and well balanced meals that had previously allowed Sandra to keep her sumptuous physique in top form. 

For a time, I thought nothing of the impact that this sudden shift in work lifestyle would have on my new boss. She gave off the appearance that everything was fine, in spite of how busy she was, and her curves were certainly distracting enough to prevent anyone from noticing anything out of the ordinary. But like all good things, they must come to an end, and those first fateful signs of impending changes began to manifest themselves on her divine physique. It quickly became impossible to miss the changes to figure, at least for those of us who adored her powerful physique on a daily basis.

The first time I noticed any changes to my office love was towards the final dregs of winter on an unseasonably warm day. Sandra had donned what was perhaps my favorite of all of her tasteful outfits, a form fitting red dress with a solid black belt that cinched her waist, accenting her wide flaring hips and bulbous behind, while also showing how prodigious her ample bust was by tightening her stomach behind the belt.

As she sat down with me for our weekly one on one check in, her dress made the usual groaning noises as her breasts pressed against the top half while her hips and ass squeezed firmly against the constraints of her creaking lower half, spreading comfortably onto her seat and straining the fabric to its limits. On that fateful day, however, there was an additional note to her symphony of abundance, an ever so slight popping noise as one of the stitches somewhere gave way to her full figured body. In spite of turning almost as red as her dress, Sandra played it off as if nothing had happened and did her best to stay professional, yet I was all but certain that I had heard the popping noise. 

As someone who was notorious for wearing form fitting professional attire that slightly pushed the boundaries of what was work appropriate, I’d heard rumors of previous instance  when Sandra had popped a button or split her pants. While mostly nothing more than office gossip, the usually restrictive attire that she wore certainly left little to the imagination and certainly made it seem more than plausible that she had on various occasions ripped her outfits. As I sat there, I was more than optimistic that  and was optimistic that I might have finally been held witness to one such event where Sandra’s office attire failed to contain her bodacious body. Almost instantly, my mind assaulted with countless images of tearing her out of her attire, watching her wobble down the hall with her panties exposed, or even just delightfully showing some additional leg or cleavage. As my mind raced away, my focus instantly dropped as the curiosity and lust gnawed at my conscious. 

Somehow, surely beyond my understanding, Sandra managed to continue on with our meeting as if nothing had happened, leaving me with no opportunity to scan every inch of her visible body to find the source of the tear. At long last, an opportunity came forward as she turned to use her monitor and like a wolf hungrily searching for prey, my eyes shot over her delicious curves with sexual hunger and lust pumping through my body. 

Unsurprisingly, the source of the popping was not to be found, at least not in her current position, but I did notice for the first time that her usually flat belt that comfortably settled in front of her slim waist had a slight bit of fat pressing against it. While nothing alarming, it was certainly surprising to see that the ultra curvaceous Latina had some unexpected new weight settling on her otherwise immaculate figure. Sure, it was only a minor blemish on her striking figure, but I had a sneaking suspicion that it was the first signs of a significant change for the stunning Latina.

While I never was able to locate which of her seams had given way that day, the constant groans of her already form fitting attire soon became a common symphony around the office. Each bounding step she took led to a squeak, every time she sat leading to a groan from her constrained skirts, and there was the constant creaking of her constrained bra as she constantly shifted around. For a time it was heaven, almost genuine music to many an ear with her abundant curves pushing her attire to its absolute limit and Sandra seemingly operating in naivety about some newly settled softness to her figure. With such divine curves, it was certainly understandable that Sandra could have written it off as just an additional bit of growth, but as time progressed, and her formerly toned physique began to slowly slip away to longer hours and late nights in the office, it quickly became more of a question of when something would really give.

Give was of course an interesting term since her clothing quickly lacked any of it as the pounds began to accumulate throughout the springtime. At first, it had been thrilling to watch as her wide hips widened ever so slightly, her bust practically burst out of any bra and blouse or dress she threw on, and her delicious booty began to don an exciting extra jiggle and violently shook with each bouncing step. Yet, those delightful changes soon were overshadowed by the soft midsection she was rapidly developing, no longer able to hide it or the accompanying love handles helped to balance out her growing front.

Truthfully, the gain likely wasn’t that significant numerically, probably only 20 pounds or so. When you consider how 20 pounds gets dispersed across such a compact and curvaceous woman, however, it quickly became evident that those first few accentuating pounds were the outlier and not the norm with her once flat stomach taking the brunt of the development. To perhaps make matters even worse for Sandra was her inability to hide the the newly developed curves. So accustomed to wearing clothing that was so flattering to her formerly divine figure, it seemed that she was struggling with the concept of selectively flattering attire as her once delightful outfits began to unintentionally display her new, softer curves for the whole office to see. At the rate that she seemed to be gaining weight, it seemed more than likely that her constantly struggling wardrobe would soon be a thing of the past as she either tore it all, or outgrew it. 

For a time, it was a lot of fun to watch as her clothes tightened, as she developed those first softening curves and as my office goddess turned into a mortal, albeit a stunning and deliciously curvy one at that. Then I realized that her once gravitational pull and ability to constantly gather all male attention was waning, and with it, my own attention. 

Her magical sway that had once kept every male pair of eyes glued to her tight and bouncing ass now was hardly earning her more than a cursory glance before returning to the work at hand, having softened just enough to lose its buoyancy. That once persuasive pair of breasts she had leveraged countless times to negotiate or distract, while certainly fuller, seemed far less inviting and powerful when pushed up by a soft roll underneath and sagging slightly. Even her stunning beautiful and angular face, still naturally warm and beautiful, had begun to soften and round out in a slightly less flattering way, accentuating chubbier cheeks. 

Apparently the guys of the office were not the only ones who were disappointed and disenchanted with the once stunning Latina. 

I will never forget when I came into the office on a Sunday to get a bit of work done, knowing that the upcoming week was going to be chaotic, and was stunned to find my boss sitting in her office crying. Knocking gently on the door, Sandra practically jumped out of her seat in surprise and stared up at me with bright red puffy eyes, tears streaking down her still beautiful face. It was as she moved her hands away from her face that I noticed for the first time a certain piece of jewelry was no longer adorning her ring finger. 

For some unfathomable reason, Sandra’s fiance had called off their engagement and Sandra had run off to hide in the office to wallow in her sorrows. I imagined at that point I was about the last person on earth Sandra had ever wanted to see short of her former partner, but I also recognized that I at least needed to do something chivalrous. 

Over the next 45 minutes on that fateful day, I sat there and comforted my boss, providing her with tissues and comforting hugs as she bawled her eyes out. It was strange on multiple levels, comforting my boss and a much older woman, but then also having a former dream come to fruition in many ways. I’d never hoped, let alone dreamed, that I’d ever gain a soft embrace from her, yet there I was holding her as she cried, her delightful bosom and abundant curves pressing against me. Surprisingly, I wasn’t as excited as I would have once been. Maybe it was the tears, perhaps the circumstances, or the fact she simply wasn’t the woman I had first fallen in love with, but I was more worried about Sandra my boss than the fantasy that had been swirling around my mind about the office hottie for the past year.

After finally calming Sandra down enough to get her back into a reasonably emotional state, I suggested we do the only thing that seemed appropriate in the moment: go to the bar. 

On another day, this too would have been a dream for me given Sandra was wearing nothing but Spandex that left literally nothing to the imagination as her pants encased her thick thighs, while the poor fabric struggled to contain her burgeoning cheeks. Up top, her straining sports bra and low cut tank top highlighted a rather generous amount of cleavage that exceeded her allowed office amount by a generous cut. In what should have been a heavenly fantasy scenario for me, it was hard not to notice how much thicker and softer Sandra’s arms had gotten and her burgeoning belly that now rested gently on her thighs. 

Six months ago, I would have counted myself the luckiest man alive as we made our way to the bar near the office and I got to admire her form in a fitting, unrestrictive outfit, but now, it just seemed to further reinforce how far from her once otherworldly hourglass she had become. As if to reinforce the point, I was soon beheld to the spectacle of watching Sandra knock back beers and tequila while devouring thousands of calories of food with ease. There was no remorse in her appetite, and it was clear that she was spiraling out of control with each sip and bite. I couldn’t help but feel that it seemed doubtful we’d ever see the return of the hot office latina, particularly if that was how she comfort ate.  

While I had done my best in the moment to help Sandra, it quickly became clear that the damage went far deeper than what could be overcome in a moment with a few drinks and food. Over the next two months, I watched Sandra positively explode as she worked harder than ever, ate even worse than ever, and from what others around the office murmured, frequented the bar after work at an alarming rate versus her slimmer self. The damage, of course, was exactly what one would expect of someone who had spiraled downwards without any control over their life.

As I walked into Sandra’s office one Monday morning in the late fall, I was surprised to see that she had suddenly gone ahead and packed up all of her decorations supplies. At first I had been curious if she had been promoted or moved to another group, she had certainly been working hard enough to earn either a lateral or vertical move, but I quickly realized those were not the typical inter office moving crates. To add to my confusion, Sandra was not sitting at her chair cranking away on work as I typically found her. Even with the remainder of her stuff all around me, I foolishy I began to panic that she might have left without even saying goodbye. Then I heard a polite tap of nails on the door and spun around to find her standing there with a sad smile on her face.

Examining the Latin woman in front of me, it would have been nearly impossible to believe that she was the same woman who had once commanded office attention with her incredible curves and inspired countless office fantasies. Wearing a simple red dress with a plunging neckline that shamelessly promoted perhaps her only still comparable asset, Sandra had clearly packed on the pounds in the final few months of her time at the office and the dress did nothing to disguise that fact.

Long gone was that unbelievable hourglass shape that had been lusted over by many, distracted every male brain within a 100 yard radius, and commanded attention with the slightest of movements or a hint of a bounce. Replacing it was perhaps a far more mundane and corpulent  form that one would expect of an out of shape short woman. While still certainly unbelievably large, the jiggles that had once been so enticing had multiplied to match her substantially increased and swelling cheeks, but not in the toned and bubbly ways that had been electrifying to behold. 

Front and center no longer was her prominent chest, forced to play second fiddle to her pendulous belly with a roll clearly pressing against the fabric and straining it in ways that her wide hips and juicy derriere had once done, but in a far less flattering manner. While still certainly large in their own right, her once perky pair had begun to sag and spread, relying on strong bras and good cuts to be flattering in spite of their larger size instead of their former perkiness. Supporting all of this central growth were her noticeably wider and much less shapely hips, having lost their sharper curves to accommodate the necessary extra weight she had accumulated. Of course, those hips were also needed to make up for her thick thighs, once strong a lean, now thick trunks that rubbed together with each waddling bounce.  

Sandra smiled at me as I eyed her over one last time, a smile that had once melted my heart but now only served to highlight her double chin and round facial features. In many ways, she was still beautiful, but her added softness and lack of confidence had done a number to once strikingly beautiful face. 

After a brief embrace and Sandra confirming that she was leaving the company for a new and exciting opportunity elsewhere, I wished her the best and offered to generously help her move her boxes to the car. In many ways, I was still excited for her since she was clearly excited by this new opportunity and seemed to be going to a better place for her. In the back of my mind, I was secretly hoping that her new office might reinvigorate the old Sandra to reclaim her old figure, but after disheartening lapse and expansive figure, I suspected there would never be a return to that office siren with whom I had fallen in love with. 

We walked down the hall and out to her car, during which time I had the distinct honor of watching her fat behind wobble and jiggle uncontrollably, overlaying a mental image of how those once tight buns used to bounce and shake so delightfully. It was hard to miss how no one would rise up out of their cubes to watch her go, as had been common practice in her former days, and no one was caught taking an extra long sip of coffee to watch those globular balls of excess flesh jiggle and bounce. How times had changed. 

At long last, I placed the last of her boxes in the back of her Lexus SUV, a recent purchase coming out of her promotion that may well have been the only thing she’d bought in the last year that still could comfortably contain her full figured. We gave one final embrace as she thanked me for all of my hard work, my understanding, and for always being there. In a strange way, as we embraced and her abundant curves squished against me, I could have sworn that I found myself still getting vaguely aroused, a testament to how voluptuous she had always been, how powerful her sexual aura was, and how strong my lasting desires were with her. She gave me a parting peck on the cheek, a heart warming smile that was perhaps even a little flirtatious, and then leveraged her way into her plus driver seat. One final wave and she was off, soon to become a distant memory in my mind, a former coworker whom we both knew I would likely never see again. 

In that moment, as I reflected upon our time together and how great of a boss she had been, I found myself genuinely missing her, fat behind and all. It was a tough feeling, saying goodbye to a good friend and lustful flame, and I wasn’t quite sure how I would handle the void that had suddenly emerged within me.

Then I heard the clack of stilettos on the concrete as a graceful young figure strutted past me, my eyes being pulled into her stunning gravitational pull. There was the brief glimpse of a straining blouse working to contain a pair of delightfully full breasts that playfully bounced as she strolled past me, only for her hypnotic pair of tight bouncing spheres to draw me further in. How on earth her overburdened gray pencil skirt contained all of that wonderful spherical flesh was beyond me, but in an instant, I felt excitement stirring within my as my blood pressure spiked and the parting image of Sandra leaving the office was all but forgotten as I admired my new office love. Perhaps things wouldn’t be so bad after all.

23 hours ago, dj2k1357 said:

I enjoyed the imagery of this. Very well written and lots of descriptive words made this an enjoyable read. It took a turn I wasn't expecting with her becoming less attractive in everyone's eyes as she gained.

Thank you for the praise and glad to hear that I was able to bring the images to life with good descriptions. I tried to keep it realistic so for better or for worse, that meant her outrageous curves losing their power.