Girls who deliberately overeat to get deliberately fatter

WhoDat

I know, they're called "Gainers."

But of late I met two who say "It's actually work to stay this big. If I don't deliberately overeat, my weight starts dropping."

Like one got over 300 pounds, then got up to 311 so if her weight starts dropping, she'll still be over 300 pounds no matter what and she can handle it by weight gain shakes, cheesecake, chocolate and just being lazy. And up she goes!

I know Curvage tends to favor the chubby and plump, but I like supersize and I like hearing personal stories of what these beauties do to grow bigger, bigger, bigger, whether they're doing paysite work or not, and some of them aren't...they are just turned on by eating and getting fatter. 

:)

I know someone like this, lest used to whether her mind get into or not. I'd gotten jaded to account her story, though.

Anyway she doesn't figure into the weight spectrum what do you want to hear is aiming for, even at her heaviest: but yes, there has gainers who keep bulking up to jumpstart their otherwise faster-than-average metabolism, so they wouldn't lose it while plateauing or taking a break.

I'm of the mind that the sexual component is not enough to sustain a girl getting that large and maintaining it for most. That is an internal desire that waxes and wanes with the best of them. It's not enough to push them past the social stigma. And as a result the lion's share of accounts are deleted when the fad is over. The real heavy hitters all seem to do it as their response to outside forces: stress eating, boredom, medication, depression, etc.  Sadly.