feederism and diabetes

hozico0

Hello, my name is alberto
I have type 2 diabetes (I take pills), but at the same time I like feederism (I am feeder and feedee). I do not know what I can do to satisfy both.
I can not stop being a feedee, it's like abandoning a part of me, but I'm not willing to puncture insulin every day, I'm in a contradiction
I would like to know if other people have this contradiction and how they solve it.
From what I have searched the Internet, you need insulin to gain weight, and it seems that there is no other way to gain weight and be fat, or at least I have not found it.
The foods that increase my glucose are sugars and carbohydrates.

That's a tricky one. It's best to see a nutritionist and follow their advice, as it's dangerous to be giving nutritional advice to anyone with health issues like diabetes. That being said, eating large meals can mess with your blood sugar so I'd try to have more frequent smaller meals balanced with protein, fat, and some whole grain carbohydrates. I would also try to eat more healthy fats like coconut oil, avocados, olive oil, nuts and seeds, nut butter, whole fat dairy products like cottage cheese, greek yogurt, etc.