Neither Created nor Destroyed

Batman76

A two shot from me. Set in the world of the Witcher III, but not connected to my other dumb stories.

Neither Created Nor Destroyed:

'It is said that Matter can be neither created nor destroyed. This refers to stone castles and the fat layer a feast leaves on your stomach...but both can be moved around if you're careful.'-First Sorceress Vinella d'Margarth

The 3rd Northern War Ended and with it the great threat of both foreign invasion and anti-magical pogrom. For the surviving sorceresses of the north, those not killed by Nilfgardian soldiers or superstitious peasants it was time to rebuild their order. Many young, untrained mages had been killed and the great magic schools destroyed. Those who remained gathered their collections and grabbed the best piece of real estate they could get: a mighty fortress called Elvibulg, set high on a mountain far from civilization and angry mobs. New students were recruited, with an added bonus of being magically turned into slim beauties with magic prior to starting term and the professors got to work teaching.

For a month things went splendidly: libraries were stocked, funds were gathered by selling petty magics to fix the accidental pregnancies of the nobility and everyone was happy.

Until on the thirty first day, when the senior sorceress professors began getting ready for a formal, sliding into clothes much tighter and more revealing than they usually wore. Dark haired bitch with a heart of gold Yennefer of Vengerberg pulled a stocking up one usually slender leg only to find her garter belt was blocked from fastening by a plush mushroom of new flesh where her thigh gap should be. At the same time, sweet and sassy ginger fire mage Triss Merigold noted an odd difficulty sliding her blue dress past her hips and that the 23 inch waist band would absolutely not close around a puffy midsection that was absolutely not 23 inches anymore. The luxury loving but hard working blonde healer Keira Metz noticed the alarming number of empty food containers and plates in her chambers just as she noticed her favorite light blue panties were disappearing up a notably larger backside. Nilfgardian mage Fringilla Vigo sat down to do her make up and realized that her reflection sport a prominent double chin and chip monk cheeks instead of its usually austere features. And the head mistress, the stupefyingly stacked Margarita Laux Antille connected her recent bouts of back pain with her custom fitted bras spectacular inability to fit swollen past perfect tatas into it.

An emergency meeting was held, all the attendees wearing their loosest clothes and desperately sucking in their stomachs because those loosest clothes were now skin tight despite their disbelief. Sorceresses didn't get fat, they'd all cast the necessary spells, yet here they were each a good twenty pounds over weight. Yennefer, the shortest bore it the worst, at 5'1 the collecting flub had no where to go but out but even Margarita, the very tallest, was suffering given her now droopy breasts threatening to pop out of her top. Someone pointed out that they couldn't be the only ones and they all recalled how in the past few days their students had become a bit more plush than suitable, but it hadn't been noticeable as everyone was expanding at the same rate.

'Why are we all getting fat?' Yennefer said, standing up and slamming her fist on the table even as she felt her thighs brush together.

'Our are spells failing?" Triss asked, letting her belly bulge out, 'I cast mine just this morning but...Gods don't look at this...'

Which turned out to be the problem when they all thought about it. Sorceress' were expected to be effortlessly beautiful but while their youth was maintained by mandrake potions their girlish figures were kept up by a different method. Burning the fat would have counteracted the mandrake potion so instead the spell dumped any excess calories consumed onto nearby women. You couldn't destroy the fat but it was moveable. It was a bit spiteful maybe, but given how Mages tended to travel frequently and interact with lots of clients no one would notice a little bit here and there. Yes they were all gluttons given their access to fancy food at a finger snap but as long as they were around other people they'd bear no sign of it.

'Our new school is too isolated for us to dump it onto anyone else,' Keira Metz realized in horror, 'We're dumping our excess onto each other!'

Five professors, ten junior mages as staff and a hundred students, with open access to a 24hr golem manned food court at the very least...

'By the Gods, we'll be the size of houses before the end of term,' Margaritta gasped as she did the math, 'no one will respect a mage too weak to keep themselves thin. If this gets out we'll be humiliated.'

'Those poor students...they just became gorgeous and now...'Yennefer gasped.

'Why don't we just demand the students all go on diets? The little sluts could stand to learn some control, if they all diet before any of us have to travel no one will ever know.' Fringilla Vigo objected, right as fifty feet beneath them the students hit the lunch hall and began gorging, the concentrated over eating bounced off the slightly plump young women and the calories poured upwards into the professors.

A button snapped out and Margaritta's spectacular cleavage was exposed, tremendous in size and notably lacking a sorceresses perkiness. Fringilla's statuesque face rounded out, forming a full jowl that made her look slow witted. Triss' gut surged outwards to the sound of a ripping fabric belt and the soft downslope bumped into her chunky thighs. Keira seemed to rise up in her seat as her backside inflated every further.

And poor Yennefer?

The petite mage's tight black dress exploded as her whole body expanded out from thinnish to officially plump. A new double chin, soft and overplump breasts that rode even with a toneless tummy, distinctly childbearing hips and chunky legs. She stood near naked in front of her peers, for a moment and then unable to hold it in anymore, relaxed her stomach muscles. Her belly flowed out, notably past her breasts. Triss' face flushed in aroused embarassment to notice that Yen's ample ass bore several new stretch marks across the previously flawless skin and Fringilla grinned in glee a widening patch of cellulite on her rival's ass.

'It appears that we are passed the point of telling the students to lose weight,' Yennefer sighed, putting a soft hand on a wide hip, 'and if we traveled now...word would immediately get out. We need to fix this.'

This being the several inches of doughy belly she pinched in her hand.

An argument broke out of how to indeed fix the problem. Potions were debated and cast out, the ingredients were too rare. Amulets would work but they'd take a week to make each, everyone would be obese by the time they were done with one class. There was a ritual to cast all the excess out of the castle-school and let it land onto some lucky farming village, but it would take the whole year to research, they'd all be immobile whales long before then, unable to cast the slightest spell. The prospect was frightening enough to make all six of them summon snacks and begin nervous eating, something they only noticed when their fingers hit the empty bottoms of the bowls.

'We're all fat girls,' Yennefer groaned, 'on the inside we were all fat girls already. There's no way we can muster up the will power to lose weight!'

'It's not fair!' Keira whined, 'I just got back to fancy clothes and now my ass is to big to fit into them!'

'I should have eaten all those deserts,' Triss said glumly.

'Unless...' Fringilla said, 'unless only one of us got fat.'

'You mean, intentionally focusing all of our gains onto one woman? It's forbidden!' Margaritta frowned, emphasizing a softening face.

'It may be all we've got,' Yennefer brought up, 'loathe as I am to agree with Fringilla, if the rest of us focus on the research they can get the ritual done before too long.'

'But who would volunteer for that?' Triss asked in fear.

'We'll draw lots,' Yennefer said, bending down to pick up a piece of paper and a pen, a crease forming across her belly.

She hadn't bothered to get dressed, none of her clothes would fit. Nor would any of the other mages within the day, going by how many rips were forming across their clothes. Yen wrote quickly, finding her puffier fingers were making the job harder and quickly tore the strips into a bowl. The bowl was spun and Margaritta hesitantly picked up a piece of paper.

'Yennefer...it's you,' the blonde head mistress said softly.

What an intriguing plot concept! The fact that dieting is so quickly ruled-out because of their common lack of discipline is... delicious 🤣 Couldn’t they just install a farm nearby to supply their chow hall? That way they could fatten the very animals they’re fattening up on and... wait... hm...

1 minute ago, >_< 0_0 said:

What an intriguing plot concept! The fact that dieting is so quickly ruled-out because of their common lack of discipline is... delicious 🤣 Couldn’t they just install a farm nearby to supply their chow hall? That way they could fatten the very animals they’re fattening up on and... wait... hm...

Well then the story wouldn't happen :P! In their defense they were thinking under the panicking conditions of not being perfectly slim. There are numerous ways to defeat this: a farm like you said, teleporting near some village and dumping their calories every night, turning off the buffet, moderate exercise...but that wouldn't let the game's best girl balloon into rapid obesity would it?

I took a lot of the calorie swapping concept from Thin College as you could probably guess. But this is rushed and fan fic.

13 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Well then the story wouldn't happen :P! In their defense they were thinking under the panicking conditions of not being perfectly slim. There are numerous ways to defeat this: a farm like you said, teleporting near some village and dumping their calories every night, turning off the buffet, moderate exercise...but that wouldn't let the game's best girl balloon into rapid obesity would it?

I took a lot of the calorie swapping concept from Thin College as you could probably guess. But this is rushed and fan fic.

What? Thin College? Thin College's mass-weight-gain was inspired by your stories! This is a curious development.

chasing i don't know GIF by sharon-liu.com

Well, I try. I actually prefer the first one I wrote, at least the chapters that started with Yenn. I need to finish those at some point...maybe the TV show this year will give me the oomph. This might sprawl out bigger than 2 parts...

Pt 2:

One by one, the other senior mages turned their weight losses spells upon a single target: Yennefer.

Margaritta who blamed herself for the adipose catastrophe slowly overtaking her profession and thus did it with reluctance. Keira did it with relief, having spent months hiding among peasants she had no desire to suddenly sprout a farm wife's buttocks behind her now. Triss did it with trepidation, because while Yennefer had been both romantic rival and dear friend, the mere thought of her softening, bulking and fattening up into a soft, obscenely feminine blob was causing a thrill of sexual joy to radiate from her clit. Fringilla did it with joy, because her first introduction to the northern sorceress had been being blinded by her from across a battlefield a decade ago and the thought of that proud northern whore turning into a balloon cause a near sexual thrill of joy to radiate out from her clit.

Immediately the four relieved sorceress' felt a sense of relaxation in their bodies. No longer slowly expanding, they immediately felt they could breathe easier. Yennefer on the other hand immediately began to feel bloated, uncomfortable and warm, warm enough her ivory cheeks blushed red.

'We'll need to begin at once on researching the weight loss ritual, Keira, your a medical expert so that will be on you,' Margaritta told them, 'Yen's sacrifice of her figure was to be respect and not wasted. We should all begin diets at once. Yennefer, I assume that you'll be stepping back from classes until your...condition abates.'

Yennefer's purple eyes narrowed in slight irritation, 'No, I don't need a flat stomach to be able to handle a class. And while I'm too heavy for taste I'm not disabled yet. I'm just plump.'

Indeed, Yennefer was only plump, at 5'1 and a 145lbs. In the right, baggy clothes she could still pass for trim, but standing naked she was certainly plump. Plump second chin, plump C cup breast, plump paunchy belly, very plump round hips, very plump slightly saggy ass and very plump legs. But on average she was plump.

'As long as you don't set a bad example,' Fringilla teased, touching her floppy second chin to see if it was receding, 'wouldn't want the students thinking they could just let go...'

'All of the students are letting go, I'll remind you,' Yennefer snapped at her, 'maybe it will serve an abject lesson into why not to, in a way your jowls never could.'

There was some fire in her words and for a moment Yen was again one of the most feared spell casters on the planet. Her words had the same poise and passion that made people forget how short she was...although standing chubby and nude before the others cut the impact a little bit. Fringilla grinned, Margaritta cleared her throat to quiet the fight, Keira relaxed as her underwear stopped breaking.

'This should be a wake up call, for all of us not to abuse our power,' Margaritta reminded them, 'now we should be dismissed back to our chambers. There will be  a big day for us tomorrow and we all need to be fit as fiddles...Yen I didn't mean it that way!'

Yennefer enraged at the freudian slips, stormed off, not bothering to summon more clothes to her body. For a moment everyone looked at her too big buns bouncing and jiggling, ignoring each other.

No one noticed how Triss' freckled face had gone beet red.

Morning found Triss telekinetically knocking on Yennefer's door, a pile of clothes in one hand and a boxed cake in the other. The redhead's face was glamoured to appear even more beautiful than normal, pale skin clear and freckles obvious, while beneath her plunging dress a corset pushed in her still bulky tummy and pushed up her not quite as shapely but notably bigger breasts. While not at her 36X23X34 glory days yet her waist was back beneath thirty inches, which seemed worth celebrating. If you hadn't seen her the day before you'd have been shocked at the athletic looking mage looking so out of condition, but if you had seen her the day before you'd notice that she seemed healthier, slimmer and happier.

And was both nervous as a cat in a dog pen and horny as a cow yard.

Seeing Yennefer plump had awoken something in her, something Triss was both ashamed and afraid of. It wasn't that sorceress' didn't take each other was lovers, when you stayed gorgeous effectively forever one gender got boring. But to take a fat girl as a lover? That was a new taboo.

And if the raven haired woman was going to fatten up, maybe she could be enticed into doing so with Triss as an eager participant...

'What do you want? Come to gloat?' Yennefer growled when she opened the door.

'No, no, I just wanted to thank you,' Triss tried to get out

'Why for getting fatter in your sted?' the shorter woman grumbled.

The brunette in contrast looked miserable, bloated and noticeably heavier. Her breasts overflowed a C cup bra to bursting, band and strap biting deep into her soft shoulders while the white flesh of her breasts rose like dough from a muffin tray from above and beneath her bra. A heavily bloated and very soft belly beat the mage's chest by several inches, while beneath its heavy slope Yennefer's largest pair of pants appeared to be painted on, the button dangling precariously by 1 string.It was held up more by the tightness of her beefy thighs and bell sloped hips than the actual snap. Her face wasn't spared, the the sharp features were dulled and faded. Austere cheeks had gotten heavy and cherubic, even Yenn's long straight nose had widened and an always slightly recessed chin was starting to fade into her bulging neck. Worse, her purple eyes were red rimmed and her face looked blotchy, clear remnants of a hangover.

'Yen, were you drinking last night?' Triss asked in concern, overriding the veritable monsoon beginning to pour out of her vulva.

All that soft squish, right there...

'No, but someone was. It appears I get the bad effects for anyone else's bad decisions,' the brunette growled, 'as usual. Was it you? Do you want me to fatten up?'

'Me? Why would I...' Triss tried to stammer, looking evasive in shame.

'Because you always wanted Geralt but I was always more his type...and I doubt I am now,' Yenn hissed in anger, 'you probably gorged yourself all night just to make me fatter, didn't you?'

'No, no, I'd never,' Triss said truthfully, anythought of the witcher had departed as soon as she'd seen chunky Yennefer's buns but Yennefer slammed the door in her face before she could admit it.

Triss stood still for a moment, shaking in fear, hurt and anger. Yen rejected her before she could even talk? The nerve of her, she'd always been bitchy but clearly fatness was bringing out the shrew in her. She should...she should...

Triss looked at the boxed cake she held, a delicious sweet that'd go right to her waist if eaten...or to someones waist. If Yenn was going to reject her gift...well...she could make her take it. Surely she'd be more malleable when there was more of her, once she got too big to easily cast and health complications arose. Maybe Triss should hurry that day along...

When she was done, the button snapped off Yennefer's last pair of unruined pants, cracking the mirror the bulging brunette was examining herself in. Yennefer bit her lip to stop from crying and cast a spell to summon bigger pants. A little weight wasn't going to break her will, not yet.

Meanwhile, in another room of the new school, Fringilla rolled out of bed. Looking fresh as a daisy despite sleeping late, the southern mage stepped past half a dozen wine bottles and an emptied crock of butter to examine herself in the mirror, smiling in satisfaction to see her jowl was back to a mere double chin.

'Much better,' Fringilla smiled as her puffy stomach grumbled for food, summoning a comb to brush the tangles from her short black hair and a stack of pancakes, 'but I bet that chubby bitch is in need of breakfast...wouldn't want her waisting away.'

Short, maybe sweet?

Y

Yennefer's classes didn't go well that day. 

Her students had gotten use to her as a fierce, strict teacher who constantly moved through the class, harshly correcting mistakes made in spell asking and giving scant but welcome praise. Usually she arrived five minutes before class but today she came in only a minute prior to the bell, a thin layer of sweat on her body.

Yen's usually tightly tailored, figure hugging and leg revealing gown had been replaced with a loose white skirt and a loose black blouse. An uncomfortable corset was squeezing her belly into an acceptable shape beneath the dress and a layer of glamour make up did its best to give her puffy face some contours. But there was no hiding that the usually svelte woman was markedly chunkier than she was the day before, nor that her energy level was lower.  She was tired, distracted and snappish, barely getting through half of what she'd planned.. She sat twice as much as she did the day before and got more and more uncomfortable as the class went on, the girdle tightening rather than loosening. Inside it her stomach was beginning to churn with upset and her head began to pound, no matter how many times she fixed it with magic the pain always returned.

While Yen was lecturing, Triss had gorged herself on a baker's dozen cupcakes so sugary they made her teeth hurt. As soon as they were swallowed, the red head felt so bad she sat down and cried out of guilt. The tears eventually dried and thoughts of how fluffy Yen would look made her begin to masturbate.

While Triss was eating, Fringilla was knocking back wine glass after wine glass while forcing herself to eat three sticks of butter. The former made her drunk, the later made her feel awful but the thought of Yennefer taking the acid reflux and hangover on top of the calories made the Nilfgardian Mage soak through her panties.

By the time class ended Yennefer looked ready to puke. Her ivory face was green tinged and her stomach churned with so much greasy richness. She portal'd to her chambers and with a finger snap made the corset fall away. The second it was no longer constrained, the sorceress' gut surged outwards, well past her bust.

Yennefer collapsed onto her bed, noticing with horror that her stomach sloshed as she sat down and the bed sagged.

And it was only the first day.

'I hope I haven't left this too long,' was the thought that struck Triss when she walked into Yennefer's emptying classroom, waiting for a long row of plumping beauties in short cut gowns that tried to draw the eye down from their no longer delicate double chins and up from bellies that had surpassed the word 'starter' several inches ago.

Clearly Headmistress' Margaritta's reveal of the weight loss charms backfiring was being met less with the dieting she hoped and with far too much stress eating as newly gained figures were lost in folds of fat.

Many a fat girl had been recruited by the sorceresses from merchant families, a weight loss charm put on them a few months before the former fat girls kissed their slightly puffy families good bye for good. Having been told they could eat whatever, whenever they wanted with no consequences, whatever the temporarily slender beauties had wanted whenever turned out to be every thing all the time. Thanks to the malfunctioning weight dumping spell, even girls who'd been naturally thin and had actually abstained from over eating were well into the plump category. Another month and the student population would be either former thin girls or formerly former fat girls, with no way to tell the difference. 

As as the last of them passed, Triss felt her pants tighten as their charms, desperate to dump weight landed on her comparatively slim figure. For a moment things were painfully snug but after a few heartbeats the extra layer of pudge was dumped away to its next home. Swallowing, the tall red head went to go see how her friend wore it.

'Yennefer, how are you holding up?' The red head asked gingerly, marveling at the scale of the transformation before her.

The fire Mage herself wasn't quite back to normal, she'd had to shoe horn her still soft curves into her customary trousers that were more than a little uncomfortable at the waist and a belt that was was still two notches out from its normal position. Her wavy girl abs, between a two and a four pack, were still buried under a layer of pinchable fat but it was a two finger pinch instead of a whole handful. There was even a slight benefit as Triss' large breasts were maintaining an extra half cup size that threatened to pop the quivering pale masses out of her blouse.

'How do I look like I'm holding up?' Yennefer snarled from where she slumped in her chair, cracking one bleary violet eye, 'have you come to gloat again at how bad I look?'

'No, I just wanted to check in on you. Umm you look...,' Triss started, fighting off a tidal wave of lust.

The shorter Mage was wearing an imperial waisted dress, the loose waist of its black skirt right beneath a white bodice that looked ready to burst from the pressure of her breasts. Like her students she was maximizing her cleavage and for a while it worked. Triss saw the top was at least two sizes too small, the laces in the front were under frightening strain, the ribbon visibly fraying and the bronze gromits starting to rip away from the linen. A foot deep canyon of milky, marshmallow soft cleavage striated with pale blue veins mushroomed above the garment and her nipples, the size of small saucers, were clearly visible from where they pressed against the fabric. She was as big as Margaritta had been...while being two hands shorter.

Triss' mouth went dry and her legs quivered. She'd always enjoyed the bounce, heft and firmness of her own chest, at her leanest a still plump set of Ds, and when feeling bicurious, like all sorceress' did on occasion, preferred women with equally large busts. Yennefer had once been small chested, bearing small but immensely firm Bs half the size of Triss' bust but now the small framed woman dwarfed her by an equal proportion. The role reversal was surprising and arousing.

'Like a gravid sow full of piglets and milk,' Yen grumbled shrugging clearly sore shoulders.

'No no no,' Triss stammered, 'it uh suits you...I never thought you'd be so busty...'

Yen normally had ramrod straight posture but now her shoulders slumped under the strain. The delicate, small boned woman was dwarfed under the swell of tit flesh, even ignoring the other changes to her swollen frame. Her compatriot's figure was designed to add weight in the lower half, even at her thinnest she'd had a well rounded ass and the early weight had gone right to her thighs and hips, and her small shoulders weren't up to supporting such mountains of tit flesh.

'Blame Margaritta and I suppose you,' the raven haired woman groaned, trying to stand up out of her chair and making no progress, 'I gain where you lose from, I've inherited all those cup sizes our illustrious head mistress was carrying. And you I suppose.'

Purple eyes gave a glare at Triss' partly receded cleavage, firm and freckled and pert while Triss watched Yenn's over ripe melons jiggle and sag as she rolled forwards.

'I'd gladly give it all over to you, given how they hurt my back' the shorter sorceress said over an inelegant grunt as she stopped trying to rise, 'but as long as they're being held up these are unfortunately the best part of all this fat.'

Tearing her eyes away from the buffet of tata on display, Triss took in just how much bigger the once tiny woman was. It wasn't easy to see at first, the valley of cleavage drew the eye as intended of course and Yenn knew how to dress herself to hide flaws. Loose worn tresses and layers of contouring make up make up drew the eye to residual cheek bones above her rounding faces puffy cheeks and away from where her always small chin had been half swallowed by folds of expanding neck fat. Old fashioned loose sleeves hid how delicate arms had blossomed into meaty slabs and gloves hid the puffiness of her fingers. The voluminous black skirt with its ankle length pleated folds and very high waist hid everything below nipple level, but just from how it draped over a mill wheel roll of fat that went 2/3rds of the way to her knees, it was clear that Yen had inherited all of Triss' shed beer belly and more. The black silk that spilled over and under the arm rests was immediately backed by fat, especially the lower part as the natural pear was taking on her own gain and Keira's, getting a double dose of ass and leg fat. Her hips had to be well into the forties now and seemed jammed into the chair. Triss couldn't see most of Yen's enviable stems, but her high heeled boots were wrapped tight around most ungraceful cankles.

'Yennefer, you're not that fat...' Triss tried to downplay.

'Not that fat?" Yennefer grimaced, showing that her pearly teeth weren't quite so blindly white after a month of taking the consequences of Triss' all sugar diet, 'Triss, I'm Obese! I'm almost eighty pounds heavier than when I took up all of your over eating and I was getting damn chunky then! If I make it to end of term I'll be wider than I am tall! Already I'm twice as heavy as I was two months ago and I....I can't..."

Triss blanched, the blush leaving her cheeks in guilt as yen, fierce Yen, stifled a sob. The taller Mage been carrying about twenty five pounds of extra flesh when the problem had been discovered and the morning scale showed that a little over ten pounds were still clinging to her. If that rate held true to all the others, Yen should have only gained sixty pounds. Still a ludicrous number but the flabby dough ball before her obviously didn't need the extra twenty pounds. How much of that had come from her own over eating? Triss remembered every cup cake, cookie, pie, cake and just plain bowl of icing she'd sucked down to cover up her own hurt feelings and realized how much of that extra blubber should have been on her body.

'Yen, this isn't right,' Triss told her, stepping closer and putting her hand on Yen's shoulders and noting with shock that there was a little fat hump on the dark haired woman's shoulders, 'you...you shouldn't have had to take all of this burden on.'

'Well, it's supposed to be temporary,' Yennefer grunted, words almost slurring, 'just until a cure can be made...'

Both of them knew Keira's progress on that was going frustratingly slow. Banishing the fat into the aether was a dead end and even with a college full of sorceress it was too energy intensive to broad cast all of it over long distances. Flushing it into farm animals was also failing, the human tissue wasn't received well by the animal's immune systems and invariably fatal, while the sorceress' could be considered cruel they weren't psychopaths. Keira was currently researching into either turning the accumulating lard into muscle (difficult) or teleporting it straight out of the body (which was easy to do ...provided you didn't mind internal bleeding).

'And until then I'll just get fatter and fatter,' the sorceress finished, even as her stomach gave a considerable growl.

Yennefer slapped the offending gut, sending ripples of fat wobble across her no longer existent waist and up into her six kids in five years cleavage.

'Have you eaten lunch yet?' Triss asked, taking her hand.

'A few days ago,' the other woman admitted, 'I don't need any extra help getting fat when four other people are eating for me, do I?.'

Conflict flickered through Triss' mind. Her libido needed to see the bloated sow of a sorceress give into her piggish instincts, to eat from a trough like the hog she was, with her gravid gut and floppy tits brushing the ground as a perfectly fit Triss took her from behind with a strap on... But Yen was also her friend and well...she was clearly miserable. Standing up close, she could see bags under Yen's reddened eyes and little drinker's veins forming on her long nose. Feeling the pulse beneath Yennefer's glove made her blanch, the fat woman's heart was thundering just from sitting down, her blood pressure must be through the roof. Romantic rivals they might be, but they'd been friends for years before that...

'What if...,' Triss started, 'what if...'

She'd managed to get into these pants for a day and well, what was a flat stomach worth anyway?

'What if it was only three people you were gaining from?' Triss offered.

'You'd do that, for me?" Yen asked, blinking tears.

"Hey, you did it for me," the slim, for now, woman said, turning off her own charm, 'and what are some love handles between old friends? Now, let's go get some food in you..."

"Salad only," Yen told her, "I'm still taking everyone else's food on."

"Sure, whatever you want," Triss nodded, going to walk away.

"Um Triss? A bit of help..." The short, obese woman squeaked, "I can't...get up."

"Sureky you're not immobile yet?" Triss blurted, slightly too fast.

"No but...my butt...it's too big to get out of the chair..."

17 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Hopefully, no innocent, unsuspecting fair maidens visit the college before this whole debacle is finished 😏 

And the debacle has barely begun...

As Triss was piling sweets onto her plate and cajoling Yennefer into putting dressing on her salad, another sorceress as dissatisfied with her figure..

'Damn, not going fast enough,' Fringilla muttered to herself as she examined her reflection.

The Nilfgardian Mage looked scrumptious, positively exquisite for a woman who'd been downing glasses of melted butter, platters of bacon bacon and several bottles of wine per day for multiple weeks. Instead of being a blotchy faced, greasy skinned, chunk bellied and hung over wreck as she deserved to be, Fringilla looked like a rich burgher's daughter: very curvaceous and just soft enough to show her easy living.

It was not a bad look by any means. Fringilla remained beautiful:  Her olive skin was smooth, flawless and soft to the touch, her short black hair was an ear length of shining jet and her green eyes gleamed as if she'd woken up from a good sleep at all times. 

'I'm still carrying too much weight,' she muttered, 'my face is awful...'

But it was a more attainable beauty than before. Her cheeks were no longer puffy, but we're decidedly Apple shaped instead of razor sharp. There were no more jowls but she had a soft, very small double chin on display unless she looked dead ahead. Most girls who ate well had such features, small flaws, perhaps not even flaws at all, but to a sorceress less than perfect was too horrible to imagine.

'And my figure...' Fringilla said, cupping her naked waist.

Her figure looked excellent: curvaceous, a slightly padded hour glass, nowhere near the terms rail or skinny, but certainly not fat, plump or chubby. At her heaviest she'd been shapelessly chunky, her body filling in into a kind of mediocre tube. Her thighs had grown flush together, while love handles had expanded out until her waist and hips were completely even. Fat depositing on her chest, but not on her breasts, had honestly made her C cups more like sloppy borderline Bs dead even with a pinchable paunch.

But that was before Yenn had so graciously decided to 'volunteer' herself.

Fring's breasts were looking good again, the chest fat shrinking while her breasts stayed pert. Meanwhile, her thighs only slightly brushed together anymore and while she still had an extra inch of fat over her ribs and abs, most of her love handles had melted away to give her an hour glass figure. Save for the bulge of her food baby, which was currently in the second trimester. Fringilla was nowhere near as drastic as her near zero fat frame before perhaps, but the woman was still extremely shapely.

'Yennefer should be carrying all of this,' the Mage muttered, 'stupid northern bitch...'

Unlike Triss, there'd never been a warm relationship between Fringilla and Yennefer. Both had faced each other across the battlefield at the first northern war, blinding each other with magic and coming a hair from killing each other. Only their joint devotion to the future of magic, particularly that used by sorceresses, and a sudden disinterest in politics after both Nilfgard and the northern kingdoms had turned on mage's during the last war kept them from drawing blood in faculty meetings.

'Why'd I bother fixing that little contest if I'm still chubby?' The only slightly soft brunette muttered, painfully pinching a minimal love handle only she could notice, 'if I knew I'd stay this tubby I may as well have not changed the paper slip...'

The distraction caused by the petite Yennefer bursting out of her clothes had given Fringilla all the time she'd needed to magically change every paper slip in the bowel to bear Yennefer's name. The nasty little northern slut deserved worse, Fringilla considered as she sucked in her stomach as far as it would go, not that far considering her post 2nd brunch food baby, before letting it out with a dissatisfied grunt.

'Margarita and the others are almost normal, why am I still so fat?' She asked again, picking up a bottle of wine and chugging it while with a small spell turning a stream of stored mana into a PB&B&B&  (Peanut butter and bacon and butter and banana) sandwich so fattening women twenty miles away metaphorically felt their bodices tighten.

A look around the room would tell anyone why: pigs aspired to eat like Fringilla. Greasy plates were piled everywhere, shiny with the detritus of bacon and eggs and pancakes and syrup. This wasn't a monument to slobbishness either, merely the ludicrous binge she'd engulfed in for breakfast that morning, an artery clogging nightmare of salt, fat and cholesterol. Despite that diet and the soft curves of her body, Fringilla had the heart health of an eighteen year old sprinter, while as Triss had felt, Yennefer possessed the heart rate and blood pressure of a late middle aged baker who'd spent twenty years sampling their own goods. 

Punctuating the plain of plates, was a mountain range of emptied wine bottles. Fringilla was drinking like a terminal alcoholic but getting no effect beyond a nice, permanent buzz while the same magical channel that carried over fat and cholesterol was making Yennefer permanently hung over. No matter how many times the shorter, decidedly rounder Mage cured herself, the Nilfgardian's endless drink binge made the head ache return.

'Maybe I've been eating a bit too much,' the gluttonous brunette guessed, patting the gurgling food baby.

Even magic had its limits after all and the designers of the weight shuffling charm never imagined someone would over eat to the degree Fringilla was commonly doing. The Nilfgardian considered that, settling onto her slightly plump posterior and meditating. She could feel the stream of magic linking her metabolism to Yennefer and saw it was completely overloaded with excess, totally incapable of carrying another bites worth of fried pork belly. Her frightening diet, capable of transforming the fairest maid in a kingdom into a circus fat lady in two years, had grown to such a scale and was filling up so much of the signal's carrying capacity not an ounce of previously obtained pudge was leaving her anymore. No wonder she wasn't skinny yet, Fringilla had literally eaten herself out of losing weight and feeling how her underwear pinched might be putting it back on.

That wouldn't do...she had to be thin again, had to show herself better than that frigid slut...

Her metabolic stream was only one of many though, every other woman in the castle except for Yen was desperately trying to transmit fat. The spell was rebounding everywhere instead, broadcasting fat even as the body picked up just as much lard from its neighbors. Save for the professors of course, who'd armored their shields save for against each other, only letting them down when caught by surprise or telling their students to meditate while eating cookies so the fat would go to their professor and then on into Yennefer....

'Hmm, but you can get through a shield with enough power,' Fringilla thought to herself, 'and if Yennefer isn't expecting it...all I need is more force...'

The castle had been chosen for its high level of ambient magic, located on an ancient well of power. But so much was being wasted by the increasingly doughy student body fruitlessly trying to slim down that the level of available mana was near normal instead, the site of power overwhelmed. It was something that should have been a concern if more important matters like waistlines hadn't been in play.

'Well...it can take a little more,' Fringilla determined, warping the spell to carry a little more fat with it at a staggering cost of power, 'my looks are worth it...'

Underwear feeling a little more comfortable, Fringilla stood up to get ready for her next class, her head feeling curiously light.

I did wonder exactly how the fat transfer spell works. After all everyone seems to be gaining and losing at different rates. So here’s what we know are fat factors:

1. Binging (hehe)

2. Distance from innocent bystanders 

3. This shield effect the professors use

4. Becoming a fat catalyst (like Triss and Yennefer)

5. This magical aura the school is sitting on

It’s quite complicated! And if it’s complicated, the plans and plotting will get all tangled! I can’t wait to see what Keira gets into! Keira is bae 🥰

'I'm sorry, can you repeat that?' Yennefer asked, shaking her head.

The professor managed not to scowl at how the excess flesh on her moon shaped face kept shaking after she finished. This was a student talking to her, treating her with even seeming disdain would be wrong. She had an image as a role model to uphold...even if she'd well more than doubled in weight in a few months.

'I wanted some more coaching with that spell,' Hana said a bit timorously, biting her lip.

'The shield spell?' Yennefer asked, trying to keep up with what lesson she'd just taught, 'Hana, you mastered that ...the last time I taught it to you. I remember you demonstrated it superbly in front of the class...'

Remembering was difficult given her seemingly permanent fugue state. Yenn hadn't slept well since she'd hit medical obesity, each night was a mix of tossing and turning in discomfort at how her body weighed on herself. For a while she'd solved the issue by levitating herself into the air over her bed, denying gravity the many hand holds it had on her new dough ball body. A few nights of good sleep had helped...until she'd gotten too heavy for the spell to last more than an hour or two. Still, it was at least good for the naps she needed throughout the day.

'Well, I know but...I've been having some trouble of late mistress and well...I don't want to be kicked out...beg your pardon,' the rookie sorceress admitted sheepishly, slipping into a peasant accent.

Hana was unfortunately starting to look like a very wooly sheep. When Yennefer had first recruited her, using a magic seeking ritual designed to find promising young magicians, Hana had been a 18 yr old refugee farm girl shivering in a camp and had weighed maybe a hundred pounds, the biggest thing on her scarecrow body being her huge blue eyes. Unlike so many fat rich girls who'd needed deflated, the former peasant's preparation had involved packing on twenty pounds to give her proper curves, fixing an old limp with a spell and getting rid of some small pox scars and chopping off her matted dishwater locks to turn them into a proper platinum blonde mane and a month spent learning noble manners and she'd done very well at the new school. She'd done tremendous...until she'd started getting tremendous at which point her painfully learned accent had started slipping and her grades had fallen off a cliff as stress eating replaced studying. The only reason she wasn't bottom of the class was because everyone was failing.

'Hana, what have I instructed you on?' Yenn said, keeping her voice loud even in the emptied class room, 'A sorceress keeps proper diction at all times. Always.'

Hana blushed, chubby cheeks turning red. She wasn't fat...okay, she was a eighty pounds if she was ten but wasn't as fat as Yenn. She was a sort of all over heavy now as her peasant genes ate up the calories with glee, puffing out that curvaceous figure and getting rid of an idea of a waist to hip ratio by turning them into one doughy mass. Yenn guessed about a hundred eighty or ninety, about average for the sadly swollen student body. She might have only been thirty five pounds into overweight....just a bit husky by new Veretruza standards.

'Yes mum...I mean, of course Mistress Yennefer,' Hana said, mostly banishing the rural twang, 'can you show me now?'

'Yes, just stand back,' Yen ordered, then raised herself from the chair with another levitation spell, the small effort not worth raising her heart rate by actually standing.

With such spells she'd leapt tall buildings in one bound before, but that was when she'd been a hundred and ten pound stick. Thirty pounds past double that and a faint sheen of sweat formed over her brow from the mental effort as she rose up from her chair, for a moment blessedly weight less, and then gently landed on her feet. Which immediately began to throb, as did all of her joints one by one. Yen wasn't built to be so fat and the anti-pain magics clouded her mind too much for frequent use, the blood pressure ones were bad enough.

'Now observe,' Yenn noted raising a gloved hand, piggish fingers wriggling, 'Alu'zalam!'

Yennefer's reserves of mana uncoiled sluggishly at the clumsy gesture but at last, formed a glowing shield of lightning, ten feet by ten. Her heart was beating a little heavily from the effort, as it did any effort, but the shield held.

'There we go, now try,' Yenn told Hana.

It took the porky blonde several tries to muster up the necessary oomph, enough time for Yenn's knees to start aching. She sat on her desk, the dark wood groaning at the strain, and reflected she really wasn't supposed to be this big. Doubling in size in less than a season was purely unnatural and even with medical magic she wasn't taking it well. Yennefer was short and very fine boned, if she wasn't a sorceress...

Well...she'd have been an abused, hated, hideous hunch back with a hair lip and long dead from her own hand or old age.

She hated the memory of being so powerless and freakish, even as she hated how noticable her new obesity was.

But her...natural weight wasn't anything this big. Although a woman of action she was a scholar, not an athlete, she depended on her spells not her muscles. Without a metabolism charm and no fat dumping on her, she'd have been a little chubby perhaps as long as she stayed physically youthful. But at this enormous size, with head size hooters pulling all day on her shoulders and her knees groaning at their ever increasing burden and none of her muscles built up enough to get used to it...muscles...there was an idea...

'Alu'zalam!' the student said, copying the gesture perfectly, doing it better than Yenn's increasingly clumsy fingers in fact.

A shield of ice formed, held for a moment and then flickered away. Yennefer watched the trickle of power fade away from the younger mage with a raised eyebrow and with effort rocked herself off the desk and onto her feet. Waddling forwards, the immensity of her marshmellow thighs rasping silkily past each other, the pale blob of a mage examined her student.

'Hmm, try once more with the gesture,' the senior sorceress mused, getting close and examining the less fluffy Hana's posture.

There was a small clap and pressure at Yenn's midsection. Looking down past the sprawl of her breasts and to the globular sag of her gut, both straining against a dress that had been very loose at the beginning of the week, she realized she'd walked straight into Hana without realizing it. A blush of shame hit her puffy cheeks, she was fattening so fast she had no sense of where she began and ended anymore.

'Apologies, at my size its hard to know where I stop,' Yennefer told her, correcting the placement of a chubby pinky.

'I'm...sorry that you're like that Mistress,' Hana said bashfully, 'I know we ain't...'

'Are not,' Yenn corrected.

'Are not supposed to be big,' the mage finished, casting a shield that hung for nearly thirty seconds before fading, 'before the war most of the women in my village were big and no one noticed it. For you its different though, you must be miserable.'

For a heartbeat Yennefer was tempted. The girl in front of her barely had enough mana to keep her outgoing calories running and her age frozen at eighteen. If Yennefer wanted to focus her own weight gain onto the other sorceress it wouldn't take but a thought. Her defenses weren't even there and Yenn, as a veteran sorceress had reserves aplenty. A few words of power and she could be dumping fat like no tomorrow onto this peasant without punishment.She didn't even need to get slim again, just enough that she could walk up the stairs again without panting, drop the disgusting blood pressure potions, sit in a chair with arm wrests, see past her apron of a belly to her feet or to her deeply neglected sex, not wake up tired every day or be sore all night...

But temptation passed and instead of activating the spell and dumping the lard of her sisterhood onto the helpless girl, Yennefer patted her on the shoulder. She wasn't that bad a person, she reflected, right about the time Fringilla finished her ludicrously fattening snack. Even Imperial waists have limits and a loud rip sounded and the seam on her right side tore from elbow to hip, allowing a wave of spongy flab to pool out and hang free, exposing hanging gut, bulky love handle and the reinforced, unflattered bra needed to support Yen's massive chest. The student blushed but Yen merely sighed in annoyance.

'Well, we aren't peasants are we? You are not certainly, you're a sorceress,' Yenn told her with a sigh, 'even though your mana reserves aren't what they should be. I'm assigning you extra practice as home work, it should get you into shape...'

Get into shape, there was the idea again as Hana hurried off a breakneck speed of three miles an hour, fast for this school. It seemed preposterous: she was fat as a baby whale, with weakly thick cankles and hips in the high forties and an apron paunch that would slap against her waddling thighs if she tried to run and blood pressure through the roof. She'd doubled in size and more in a few months into an unrecognizable walrus who'd be over three hundred pounds in another couple months the way things were going, even without Triss.

'If now isn't the time to look after my health, when is?' Yen asked herself, plunging a sausage finger into the exposed bulk of her torso, 'and I do have magic...'

That would have to wait a bit though, as Triss had badgered her into dinner...

1 hour ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I did wonder exactly how the fat transfer spell works. After all everyone seems to be gaining and losing at different rates. So here’s what we know are fat factors:

1. Binging (hehe)

2. Distance from innocent bystanders 

3. This shield effect the professors use

4. Becoming a fat catalyst (like Triss and Yennefer)

5. This magical aura the school is sitting on

It’s quite complicated! And if it’s complicated, the plans and plotting will get all tangled! I can’t wait to see what Keira gets into! Keira is bae 🥰

My thought on the charm is:

The caster designates a weight, say 115.

It takes any fat above 115 (and other ill effects) off the sender, starting with what the most recently added, and puts it onto the receipient where it was lost from.

The charm can only take so many calories per day. It can be boosted but the boost rapidly hits the point of diminishing returns of mana expended per calorie lost.

Usually the charm is ambient towards everyone in a hundred foot circle, each getting only a few calories, but it can be focused onto only one person. This is much more efficient and can more than cancel out the background weight gain...unless you're eating like a lunatic. The students are all trying to spread their weight out without being able to block it, meaning that they're all gaining at the same rate of normal extreme over eating. Yen is gaining much, much, much faster, she took all the excesss weigh already on the other professors (20 or 30 pounds each) and plenty from her students and everything extra that was triss and fringilla were eating.

A mage  can block the spell but has to do so actively while the charm runs 24/7 until it hits the set weight...in effect they're all running AC with the windows open.

Guest Giuseppe

Just wanted to say I'm enjoying the story! I especially like the idea that Fringilla has gone so totally overboard she's outpacing the spell.

Great job so far!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorceresses had an image to maintain.

An image that was powerful and wise, domineering and decadent, cruel and cunning, intelligent and aloof, alluring and sexy. Forever young, clad in the brightest silks and softest wools, perfumed and bejeweled, they were among the richest and most powerful women on the planet. Almost every sorceress in the school was failing that image by being noticably overweight, but more shocking than seeing a slender beauty looking plump and flabby would have been seeing one looking shockingly domestic.

'Hmm, are these done?' Triss asked herself as she pulled the last of her pies from the oven.

Triss Merigold wasn't dressed domestically. Indeed, she was clad fit for a ball,  in a seafoam green dress from ankle to wrist. The neckline dipped lower than designed to show off a puffy valley of freckled cleavage that threatened to pop out at any moment. It fit tight on the hips, her hour glass figure had gotten just a little lumpy on the bottom half with cellulite and fat lumps giving her a set of beefy hips. The waistline was dotted in shining white pearls designed to draw the eye to a waspish, 23 inch waist...and the eye was certainly drawn to it, albeit for different reasons...

The sorceress bent down low over the numerous deserts, inhaling scent of cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar and syrup. Green eyes rolled back into her head, drool formed on her pink lips and a tiny 'pop' sounded from Triss' midrift. It took the gluttonous redhead from her reverie, she carefully stood up and felt the small hole where blouse met skirt and white fat puffed through the hole. A sheepish blush forming on slightly puffy cheeks, Merigold sucked in her stomach and cast a spell, the fabric knitting back together.

'Maybe this is getting a tad snug...,' the sorceress guessed, rubbing the slope of her stomach, 'might need to let it out...'

All of the redhead's quickly lost poundage had just as quickly returned, bringing a few friends with it as her appetite ran out of control. The near disorder level of eating habits she'd developed feeding up her friend Yennefer hadn't gone back to normal just because her metabolism was no longer shunting off extra fat onto someone else. Indeed they'd increased, now that Triss' gluttony gave her a painfully full belly to endure after overeating and pinching waistbands to strain against she could feel what getting fat felt like first hand and the fire mage was in love with the feeling. With every popping seam and bursting button, Triss only ate more and more.

'...after I see if these pies are done,' Triss smiled, going for the eating knife she wore on her belt.

Her hand, looking soft and delicate, went for where the knife had hung a month earlier and found only the bulge of her belly, strained fabric and a leather belt with a dozen badly stretched holes on one side and no extra notches left on the other. Fumbling around for it yielded nothing, looking down past her freckled tits only saw the swollen ball of her stomach, the pattern of the pearls stretched out of line by the fat dome and the toes of her shoes past the gut. With her belly was beginning to rumble with hunger, the mage sucked her stomach in as far as it went and at last saw the emerald set to her knife hilt. She drew it and then blessedly released her thick paunch back into its customary relaxed circumference of thirty two inches.

'Guess I didn't clean of the blade after the smores...,' she admitted, looking at the sticky looking blade and summoned a flare of fire to sterilize it.

The little cantrip took more effort than Triss expected. She had to focus on the spell and fight for the mana. It should have been a major concern that one of the most powerful sorceresses in the north had to think hard about a cantrip, but Triss hadn't eaten in nearly three hours when she'd polished off the last caramel coated apple her paunchy students had left on her desk and the source of her status, wealth, power and youth running out wasn't as important as preventing a single hunger pang from her pampered belly. Licking her lips, she cut into a pie to test it.

'Yummmmm,' Triss drooled as purple juice poured out of the cut she'd made, 'maybe...maybe I can just try a small slice...'

A small slice was nearly a quarter of a pie, buried under five inches of whipped cream, was soon on a plate and Triss tore into it, knife and fork moving speedily. Her eyes began rolling back into her head with the taste of whipped cream, her mouth curled into an O with the sensation of hot syrup and swallowing the blackberry syrup made the tight pussy shadowed by her beer keg belly begin to twitch. Abandoning decorum, the sorceress began using the fork as a shovel while her free hand started pawing at her crotch, running her soft hand up the slit of her skirt, over her soft thighs and to her now throbbing sex.

A year ago, Triss would never have thought about masturbating while eating. Especially not when a guest could arrive at any moment. But weeks of watching beauties puff up and out around her had done something to the sorceress' libido, sending it bouncing and careening into perverted channels no sorceress had ventured into before. Now the thought of her already bulging body getting bigger and bigger drove her to ecstacy....

Unfortunately for Triss, she ran out of pie before she came. All that was left was a splatter of syrup across her breasts, purple freckles amid brown ones and her already skin tight gown getting even tighter around the waist. Merigold let out a sigh and slumped back in her chair, when had she even sat down?,  and ran her hand across the strained silk stretched near transparent by her belly.

Belly. Stomach. Paunch. Gut.

Triss had kept a mostly 23 inch waist for nearly thirty years. When she'd been fitted for this dress a momentary embarrassment of being a wanted fugitive had let her stomach advance out to a then corpulent 25 inch circumference, which was the only reason her now much rounder waist could fit into the dress. Concave and ivory pale, firm with a four pack thanks to a toning amulet, it had been an enviously hour glass stomach without even the slightest extra inch to pinch. If she'd ever have bothered, the sorceress could have done hundreds of sit ups without effort, not that she'd bothered exercising. That waist was gone now, nearly a foot of fat covering it up. At the moment her breasts and hips, slightly increased by the gain, were still half a foot ahead of her gut but at current rates Triss would only have a few months until her waist was her biggest measurement.

Firm obliques had turned into floppy, almost wing like love handles. Any garment with an actual waist gave her a rather beefy spare tire, her current dress had a puffy FUPA messily divided by her almost outgrown belt. At the slightest bend, the pale dome of fat turned immediately into a topographic collection of rolls. A red line was beginning to divide it into a double belly.The sorceress' innie bellie button had turned into an outie and thanks to her butter soft E cups and chubby, cherubic face Triss looked heavily pregnant at all times.

'Yen must be jealous,' Triss giggled at herself, rubbing her stomach, 'maybe I should find a way for us both to get knocked up once we're out of this...it'd be a way to keep myself nice and full all the time...'

That was a novel thought: just turning into a fat pregnant lady. Swollen ankles, an enormous gut, head sized breasts constantly leaking milk...it'd be a far cry from a confident, self sustaining sorceress and a perfect excuse on staying chubby when she no longer needed to. She could get as fat as she wanted, give into every craving...

'Speaking of cravings...,' the pot bellied red head smiled, 'let's try the rest of these with ala mode...'

Another spell summoned a huge earthen ware crock of vanilla ice cream and the proportional rush of Mana left Triss' head spinning. Shooting several fire balls across a battlefield shouldn't have taken that much effort...but she wanted ice cream and pie...

Getting up easily, thanks to her amulet Triss' muscles were still hard under the flab, Triss began scooping more pie and more ice cream onto her plate when an expected knock sounded at her door. Pausing, making sure nothing was on her lips and settling her dress over her rolls, Triss trotted over to the door  and looked down to see Yennefer.

Short, rotund and red faced with the effort of going down two flights of stairs, the near three hundred pound Yennefer's monstrous hips nearly filled the door way.

'I see you started without me,' Yenn said with a raised eyebrow.

'What? No,' Yenn tried to deny, before her friend's pudgy fingers touched her cleavage.

Triss went tomato red from head to toe as Yenn sucked black berry syrup off her finger, 'then why is your freckle cleavage purple?'

'I might have had...a small slice,' Triss admitted.

'Small?' Yenn asked, finger digging deep into Marigold's beer keg belly, 'is it wise to be eating like this when all of it sticks to you?'

'Umm, I guess I was just looking for an excuse to let loose,' Triss blushed, 'Come on in, I've made plenty.'

Yennefer waddled in, slightly piggish purple eyes widening to see that half of Triss' apartments had been turned into an enormous kitchen with three clay ovens and floor to ceiling racks of spices and ingredients and counters covered in fresh confections.

'Are you trying to get fat?' Yennefer asked with a raised eyebrow.

'What? No, no I"m just...indulging,' Triss smiled, dimples showing, 'I figure that no one is going to judge us for getting fat if everyone is, right?'

'Right,' Yennefer, who'd been living off salads as she expanded, sighed, 'is this all you had planned for tonight?'

'Well, I was thinking that after we ate, maybe we could teleport to the hot springs in the school basement and have a nice soak together...' Triss smiled as she looked at how Yennefer's enormous breasts stretched her bodice.

'That...that was a bad idea...,' Yennefer grunted, as her pathetic core muscles gave out and she collapsed back onto her eating couch, losing her view of a still gorging Triss and the battlefield of empty dishes.

By the Gods she didn't believe in, she was sitting on a couch because her profession had become so gluttonous she'd had to abandon chairs. The raven haired beauty breathed as deep as she dared, chest constrained by the salacious sprawl of her sagging tits and the painfully heavy dome of a stomach stuffed to the brim with pies. Loud, ominous rumblings came from the milky pale dome that used to be her washboard stomach, which had risen up from the shredded ruins of her tent like dress like a phoenix from its ashes.

Was that really her gut? Was she...how could she be this fat?

Yen reached out a hand, a fat, puffy hand sticky with sugar and stained with syrup to feel the horribly stuffed ball of her waist...fingers plunging into a pillow of buttery fat stretched taut over a month of heavy deserts. Her breathing rose, short shallow breathes that seemed almost a parody of love making. Love making...she hadn't even thought of that in weeks, her permanent bloating, daily discomfort and endless weight gain banishing any thought except for misery, indigestion and pain.

The sorceress was at the peak of that discomfort now, almost every part of herself disabled via over indulgence. A once glamorous body was far too weak and stuffed to sit up, her genius mind was too oversated to attempt thought and she was to full to even think about casting a spell to ease her misery. Panting, wheezing, the once petite enchantress' mind at last turned to long denied pleasure.

She'd been perfect: svelte, petite, slender and curvaceous. Raven of hair, porcelain of skin, purple of eye, narrow of waist, round of hip, high of breast, slim of thigh. And all of that was gone, rapidly buried in a seemingly endless amount of lard that should have been on some other woman's body. Everything was swollen and immense: the only reason her breasts didn't sag down to her waist was because her waist had turned into an apron starting to sag down to her knees, her thighs were sausages so over stuffed they ripped through tights on a daily basis, her fingers had outgrown all of her rings, her feet had gotten too fat for most of her shoes,  her delicate chin had tripled into a sagging jowl...and she had a hump. A hump of fat swelling over the top of her shoulders again...she could barely stand to see any of her swollen, useless body much less be seen...

And she felt herself tremble and moisten at the thought. Every act of living was a humiliation for her and it made her breath all the faster. What must her students think to see her a waddling balloon of a woman struggle down the hallway? What must they whisper to each other as they ignored their own increasing plumpness to focus on the woman they used to respect? She was probably one of the fattest women they'd ever seen after all...she'd gone beyond fat matron with this latest meal...

'I don't know how much I should eat, I've already become quite the porker,' Yennefer had said upon seeing the smorgashborg of sugar and spice before her, 'nor am I sure you should either...'

'Well...its becoming the fashion isn't it?' Triss laughed nervously, showing a new chin, 'And if our students are fat, well, we shouldn't let them feel bad by staying thin...'

Triss' slightly wider freckled face had blushed, not quite in embarrassment as she tapped her own plump belly. The red head was a highly plush plumper, looking like a rich young matron with delusions of fitting into her bell of the ball dress again, even though the fruit stains on her fingers and lips suggested she'd hit three hundred pounds by thirty at a normal rate of gain.

'So we should eat a room full of deserts?' Yenn had asked.

'No, I got a bit over zealous baking...,' Triss half lied, 'and well if we just have a little of each one...'

A little had rapidly turned into each swollen sorceress forcing as much of the collection into her mouth as she could. Yennefer had unleashed herself: for months she'd starved herself, eating little but salad all while becoming an obscene blob with a ravenous appetite. Now that appetite was loose and she was eating like the fatty she'd become...

She was a fatty. She was fat. Fat. FAT.

Yenn gave a small gasp and reached a hand towards her sex. A dripping layer of sweat was coating her whole body, over heating just from trying to digest this fresh pile of food, but she felt how she dripped still. She had to force her clumsy fingers past the ripped ruin of her dress and beneath the droop of her stomach, jostling her paunch and latest gluttonous conquest to reach her trembling clit. Pinned prone as she was, the Sorceress could only get it with the very tip of her index finger but that was enough. Explosions of pleasure shot up her nerves, making her mouth hang open and her tongue loll out. She bit her lip, trying to keep quiet, even as her free hand clumsily grasped for a swollen nipple.

It had been so long since she'd even felt like doing this. She, a sorceress famed for her beauty who could take any lover she wanted, was reduced to clumsily playing with herself under the table while her fat girl friend ate herself into obesity ten feet away.

'Urp,' Triss moaned from the other side of the table, 'hey...Yen...you awake...'

'Uh,' Yennefer froze, the precise, eloquent woman's tongue frozen.

'How about...how about we...go down to the hot baths...,' Triss offered.

13 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

It’s just too good to be true, isn’t it? Two sorceresses succumbing to gluttony? Something is afoot 🤨 I can sense it.

I mean, I"m fairly certain that all gorgeous thin women are deep down just completely into getting incredibly fat...😉or so I wish.

'The baths?' Yennefer slurred from across the table, only the peak of her snow white stomach visible.

That swollen dome was jiggling slightly, bouncing faintly and slowly as Triss watched it. Was it from Yen's wheezing breath or was she probing what had once been among the world's most enviable waist lines? And hadn't she been dressed when they'd started?

'Yeah, the baths. I think a good hot soak will help with this foodbaby,' Triss insisted, rubbing her own plush belly which bubbled and rumbled like an active volcano.

She looked down at herself, past the freckled swell of near F cup breasts flowing over a painfully tight bodice to her new stomach. A big, beefy spare tire and a puffily plump upper belly on full display, the pearl studded waist of her dress having broken at every seam, turning into a too tight tube top and a skirt, the rolls were separated by her belt which by some miracle was still clinging to her body on the very last, badly stretched hole. Thick fingers reacted to its snug near pain and after a moment's fumbling she had it undone, letting her belly slump free.

Oh Gods, she was so ready to go.

'I...I don't think I can get up,' Yen mumbled, near slurring.

'I'll help,' Triss promised, stumbling up.

Both sorceresses had killed half a dozen bottles of fortified wine each during the feeding frenzy, enough to have put their skinny former selves under the table all day. But with an immense amount of pie dulling the haze and enormously changed bodies soaking up the alcohol, Triss found herself just very buzzed and sloshy.

Her soft belly banged painfully against the table, half a foot further out than when she'd sat down. The redhead gave a gasp of pain, then noticed that there were a few slices of cheesecake left hidden behind a turned over bottle. Seizing the cowering food stuff and stuffing it into her face, Triss forced herself up. Her hips didn't get stuck in the chair like Yennefer's did nor were her muscles, thanks to magic, too weak to bear her weight, but the fire mage gave a coo of delight when upon fully standing she could only see the pointy toes of her shoes sticking past her new gut. She walked over to Yennefer slowly, amazed at how her graceful step had turned into a near waddle. Everything jiggled and bounced as she moved, far more than she had this afternoon when she'd merely been a very chubby plumper. There was no arguing now that Triss had crossed the line into full on fat.

Making the way to Yennefer, Triss looked down to see the once petite woman a moon faced ball of bacon grease. Love handles hung off the side of the couch and her body had burst its way through her clothes, leaving her almost naked. One python thick arm snaked its way into the fold between Yenn's lowest stomach and her hamhock thigh, while the other's sausage fingers were clumsily fondling a swollen nipple. She was a damned melting marshmellow of a former beauty, inflated far beyond what she should be. Like Triss her belly whined and groaned, digesting its way through tables worth of cakes and pies at an unbelievable speed.

'You...look fatter,' Yen whined from her seat.

'I...I've been eating a lot,' Triss hiccuped, even when drunk not mentioning how the food was heavily enchanted with a rapid digestion charm upon it.

The first third of that feast had already been completely digested and found its way to the pair's already overloaded bodies and what remained was far more than any regular human could eat. Charms of gluttony and compression of space time had been cast to let the two eat more than they could have ever held before. As Triss watched, she could subtly see Yen's already enormous lower fat roll beginning to bifurcate as more lard was deposited on it. She felt her own rings tightening on her fingers and clumsily slid them off before they stuck, even as her hips took up a new share of weight and the waistband of her dress started to stretch.

Yennefer didn't need to know any of that. She just needed to stay on her back getting bigger and fatter and...

'I've become a pig,' Yenn sobbed, snapping triss from her reverie.

'No...you're just...a little swollen...,' Triss stuttered, watching how Yen hadn't lifted her hand from her nipple, 'Let's just...go soak...'

Getting the Quadroon up to her feet took some doing. Neither sorceress was in a state to do the simplest spell and Yennefer was even weaker than she'd been before digging into this feast. Triss had some muscle beneath her blubber but it had sixty plus pounds of adipose to deal with on its own and several sweaty, grunting minutes passed before Yennefer was standing on her feet, swaying unsteadily. Triss leaned against her and the feeling of her side rolls touching Yen's hanging breasts was like heaven.

'I...I can't...walk like this,' Yennefer muttered, 'it's too far...and we'll be too big for the door together...'

'We'll...we'll...teleport,' Triss muttered, fumbling with a spell.

She was drunk, uncomfortably full, plump as a partridge and the fattest, chubbiest, chunkiest blob of a sorceress who'd ever lived was leaning into her. Just looking down she could see countless rolls and bulges and sagging breasts, a waddling ball of cellulite wrapped in stretch marks and spider veins.

Triss took nearly a minute to summon a portal, too distracted to question why it took that long.

• 1 month later...

'Damn it,' Keira Metz muttered, shifting in her seat and trying to get comfortable yet again.

Keira was quite a delight to look at: a pale blonde with soft blue eyes, her delicate but pronounced curves shown off by a light nighty worn in the privacy of her chambers. A pile of research material was in front of her, evidence that someone at least was taking this whole obesity epidemic seriously. A small plate of cookies, half emptied, showed that she wasn't giving it that much urgency though.

'This never happened when I was...bigger,' she complained, moving around her hard, muscular butt to try and get it into a comfy position, something impossible despite the several piles piled precariously beneath her.

When the spells had first malfunctioned and Keira had wound up a bottom heavy chubster, she hadn't noticed how damn comfortable she'd been. Everything her squishy buns and meaty thighs had spread upon felt like it was made from silk packed with goose down. Despite a full teaching load the sorceress had managed to get more research done than ever before, just because how comfy her ass felt. Yeah that waddle had been a little embarassing, but spending 99% of her time sedentary had bypassed that issue. Perhaps being slender stunners helped secure political influence and funding, but Keira was coming to think that all sorceresses being pudgy nerds kept warm and comfy by their fat would have been better.

Not that she'd admit that of course. Or that she missed waddling about to the brush brush of her chubby thighs and the bouncing ripple of her super pear ass. But in her opinion Yennefer was the lucky one and given her draft horse hips the brunette mage must be incredibly comfy at all times.

'I'd have this done by now if I was still fat,' she grumbled and then finished writing down her idea and another cookie.

She looked down at her full tummy, pleasurably growling as it digested its sugar and fat and sent it down to Yennefer's waist. The blonde was tempted to turn off her own charms and allow the pounds to pile up again down stairs, granting her an ass more suited to an academic. But well, Yen had volunteered and besides, she liked looking thin at least.

'Now, if my calculations are correct, and they are,' the sorceress smiled, slender fingers beginning to cast onto a handful of silver totems, 'all I need to do is place these into several locations around the school perimeter and everyone will start slimming down to a healthy weight while this all turns into fertilizer.'

Keira wondered if she should charge for the lost weight and then decided she probably should. After all she could just threaten to turn it off if the unfortunately afflicted sorceresses didn't pay up. She was so involved in the idea that she barely noticed how difficult empowering the last totem was.

'First one should probably go into the basement,' the blonde woman sighed, getting up and sliding a pair of slippers on.

She didn't bother with a robe to cover herself, there was hardly anyone in the basement bath chambers this time of night but then as she stood was hit with a shiver. The winter outside was terrible, even with the defeat of the White Frost, and her slinky figure retained heat far less effectively than her old one. Goose pimples raced up her steely buns and firm thighs, even crossing her flat stomach and firm breasts, making her tiny nipples thrust outwards like a hedge hogs spikes.

'A robe first,' she shivered, snapping her fingers and making a robe materialize around her shoulders...partly so.

The soft fur formed from wrist to shoulders but stopped across her upper back. Instead of a robe, it formed merely a very stupid jacket.

'What the hell is this?' the posh mage demanded, 'did mothers get this before I summoned it?'

A faint ripple went out through the invisible magic field around the school. First years practicing spells found nothing happen when they flicked their chubby fingers. Margaritta's megasphere conversation suddenly shut down. The twenty seven cinnamon rolls gurgling in Fringilla's massively stretched out stomach began to go to the Nilfgardian mage's body instead of someone elses. As Yennefer waddled and stumbled into the hot tubs after Triss, the portal behind her slid immediately shut, cutting off an inch of black hair from the obvliously drunk obese mage. Down in the caverns, beneath even the hot tubs, the magical source that poured mana into the local area gasped as it was over taxed and sputtered, rolling around itself in a swirl of gyrating energy.

Magical sources are vaguely aware things affected by the spells cast with their mana and this was no exception. As this was a magic school the source had been exposed to a lot of spells but primarily it had been exposed to spells about fat and food. A non-human mind calculated waste spent on preparing food only to try and move it away and grew angry. Its abusers had wanted to eat and wanted others to grow fat?

Fine then, it would show them fat.

Power began pouring into the ancient well instead of out, making its waters boil and bubble once more. It was ripped from those above it, from the cruel abusers obsessed with their vanity and the spells they'd cast. When Keira tried to resummon her tattered robe, not a thing happen. When Margaritta tried to repair her mega scope, she might as well have been a fish wife instead of an expert sorceress. When Fringilla tried to banish her bloat immediately onto Yennefer, she actually felt calories start going to her chin once again instead. From student to teacher, every one who had tried to banish their weight away in the last two months had every ounce of magical power sucked down towards the well.

Down in the kitchens, the towering staff of stone golems suddenly activated. The huge constructs, fashioned expensively to look like tall stone sorceresses first secured the castle doors, barring every exit. They split in half then, the majority heading to the dorms and professor chambers, while the other half went into the kitchens.

And there, they began to cook.

Meanwhile, Yennefer yawned as the warm water of the hot tub soothed her aching joints and almost falling asleep. Triss watched her across the tub, which had only moderately overflowed when the two porky sorceresses had got in, and ate from the picnic basket, deep throating a summer sausage as she examined the pile of sexiness that was Yennefer's bloated fat. When the water suddenly stopped bubbling, Triss tried a spell to reheat it only for her casting to do nothing.

With a tired grunt, Yennefer waved a hand and repowered the tub.