Neither Created nor Destroyed

Batman76

Kind of.

With the weight loss charm being on all the time, with everyone using magic for over eating simultaneously, they're essentially leaving the AC on with all the doors and windows open. And the magical power source the school is built on is very, very angry about all of this wastage and is taking it out on all the sorceresses who cast skinny spells on themselves recently, sucking out their innate magical power to fuel the cafeteria golems to show them what fat really is.

Yennefer is a thorough exception though

Yennefer felt...better than before.

The hot, bubbling water gently massaged her aching joints and constantly complaining back. In the liquid she could float easily, for her layers of fat were incredibly buoyant despite her great weight. Her gut was immensely full, the sorceress was surprised at how much she'd eaten but it felt strangely right, comforting almost to know that she had enough desert to keep a village going for a month gurgling within her. She put a chunky hand atop it, carefully touching the turgid mass and wishing she wasn't so strangely horny.

The realization of her own humiliating obesity was still driving her wild but with Triss feet away Yen didn't dare do anything about it.

'You know...,' Triss said, stirring Yen from her near sleep.

The black haired woman opened her eyes, rolls forming as she sat slightly up to see her friend. Somehow, the ginger looked different than she had when Yennefer had seen her before. Then Triss had been just plump, pudgy and over fed but now she looked just plain huge!

Before she'd had a plump belly but that greedy paunch had gotten so big it split in twain, its lower fold now hanging over Triss' crimson bush. Yennefer wasn't even sure if the once hour glass framed woman even had a waist anymore, she looked both obese and pregnant! Her already large breasts were noticably lower, both heavy with fat and succumbing to gravity. A sharp chin was entirely blunted by a meaty jowl and her arms were swollen dough. She had to be well over two hundred pounds now, big enough her height and breasts couldn't help mask the gain, in hours she'd gone from over fed young matron to the fattest woman in town!

'Are you alright?' Yennefer gasped, standing up in the water and finding even that was harder.

'I've never been better,' Triss laughed, hefting her full chests, 'I wish I'd done this years ago!'

Yenn was a bit sloshed herself, if she'd drank this much when thin she'd have been asleep already but her lard was soaking up the booze, but Triss seemed incredibly drunk. Her right bunch of curls had come undone, spilling down to wide, child bearing hips. At least twenty empty wine bottles were on her side of the tub, enough to drown a squad.

'Done...you mean gain weight?' Yenn asked the taller woman in alarm, trying not to put any weight on her body.

Even in the water Yennefer was dreadfully weak. She'd never taken regular exercise, staying thin with spells and charms like all sorceresses, and her dainty figure couldn't bear the weight of at least a tenth of a ton....at least. Looking down at herself, Yennefer saw that the familiar sprawl of her bulk was even bigger than before. Her breasts were like grain sacks stuffed with goose down floating on the water and beneath them her gut just stretched on and on. She could feel it pressing into her thighs, themselves seeming to extend endlessly. The brunette felt new chins roll under her face and her fingers felt even clumsier...

'Gods am I fatter?' she asked in shock.

'We're both fatter!' Triss laughed, waddling forwards until she was pressed into her friend, 'we ate and ate and ate and it went right to our bodies! A moment on the lips, a life time on the hips! The charm worked!'

Yen's purple eyes narrowed, 'You...you did this to me?'

'Of course,' Triss slurred, 'we look so good like this...'

'We look like freaks!' Yen objected, even as the huge red head fell against her, driving her back into the edge of the hot tub.

'No! No we look great!' Triss laughed, 'any village 19 year old can be hot and skinny but fat? Only a sorceress can be as plush and round and chubby as us...We can do magic to get anything we want while we just lay around on couches eating and preening and fucking...'

'But...but what about our health?' Yennefer asked, reflecting over the gallon plus of potions she had to drink anymore to deal with her cholesterol and blood pressure.

'My pies...fixed it all...,' the red head giggled, patting one of Yen's sagging boobs, 'you've got the heart of an athlete now...'

Triss was nuzzling her now, soft warm bulk pressing tight into Yennefer. As for Yenn, despite the odd logic of Triss' words, cold fury was building inside her mind.

'What about our muscles?' Yennefer asked coldly.

'Get...get...an...amulet like me...,' Triss yawned sleepily, pointing at her own amulet.

'Like this?' Yenn said, hamhock forearm snaking out and pulling the medallion away.

'Ugh...I feel weak,' Triss yawned, suddenly fully feeling all of her weight as her athlete's muscles faded away.

'As is expected, fat ass,' Yennefer grunted, pushing Triss off of her with new strength.

No muscle bulged as the brunette pushed the red head away, it was buried beneath too much fat for that, but suddenly she felt strong as an ox. She lumbered forwards with purpose, hauling her bulk out of the tub and suddenly feeling what nearly three hundred pounds on a now 5'0 frame felt like, even with muscle beneath it. For a second she couldn't do anything but breathe looking down at the canyons of fat hanging off herself but at last she made her body lurch ahead towards the door.

'Wait...where you going...,' Triss moaned drunkenly, failing to pull herself out of the tub as her weakened muscles failed to move her new bulk around.

'Away,' Yennefer spat, thrusting the immensity of her arm into the robe, which turned out to be far too small to close about herself, 'Maybe I'll talk to you tomorrow.'

The sorceress opened the door and almost walked immediately into a ten foot golem, a living marble statue of a gorgeous woman with another golem behind it. It didn't move aside as it should when she approached.

'You are needed in the cafeteria,' the golem intoned.

'No, I am needed in my bed chamber,' Yennefer huffed, 'now move!'

The golem didn't, instead it plucked Yennefer up off the ground as if she was a child. Her arms and legs churned and kicked but nothing she could do let her escape. She considered casting a spell but golems were notoriously resistant and she was low on mana from the long day. Looking around and seeing Triss be hauled out naked and dripping behind her, all Yen could do was watch.

• 3 weeks later...

And weeks later I have an update!

‘Don’t drop it, if you do I’m not eating it off the floor again,’ Fringilla hissed as she picked up her end of the heavy basket, ‘although I’m sure you enjoyed it, fatass.’

‘I’m not the one who dropped it last time, chubby chins,’ Yennefer huffed, picking up the other end of the bread basket and beginning to haul it down the hallway from the kitchens to the dinning room, ‘and you ate more than I did.’

Two months had passed since the sorceresses’ laziness and gluttony had turned the very stuff of magic against them. Changes of course had occurred, ones that were predictable and others not so much.

Fringilla was, without her fat draining spell, bigger than ever. The Nilfgardian mage’s elegant face had turned bloated and swollen again, with deeply dimpled chipmunk cheeks and a wobbly, hanging triple chin starting to get a fourth partner. Her arms were soft and her torso a shapeless mass of rolls and bulges half way between apple and pear, hanging tight to her shapeless grey gown.

‘I did not lardass,’ Fringilla whispered back, but froze when a shadow passed over them.

One of the living statues stood over them, ten feet of marble carved into the shape of a beautiful woman. It's glowing blue eyes looked them over and then the staticky voice of the source spoke through the stone lips.

‘Subject Fringilla, you are below daily caloric uptake by three thousand,’ the golem said, pointing at the basket of steaming fresh rolls, ‘consume. Now.’

‘But I’m not,’ the chubby brunette tried to say, only for the golem to pick her up by her arms.

‘Resistance encountered. Beginning feeding protocol. Subject Yenefer, fetch the melted butter,’ the golem ordered.

Yennefer waddled away as fast as her too tight prisoner’s robe, far too thick thighs and terrible physical condition allowed. The golems were ruthless and merciless towards their former masters, demanding instant obedience to all their rules. Rules like professors working eight hours of humiliating llabor a day and consuming twelve thousand calories during it.

And the punishments were severe.

‘I need butter,’ Yennefer said as she waddled into the crockery, dress snagging onto the door with a rip that exposed a saggy globe of immense hip flesh on the pear shaped brunette.

‘Oh Gods, who?’ Margaritta gasped, using the break to stop churning.

The former headmistress had been ordered to churn butter, whip cream and crank out ice cream day in and day out, fitting given her again G cup knockers that flopped up and down with every motion. It had to be some sort of sick joke to stick the top heavy woman working on dairy products given her bust size, another way for the golems to grind the sorceress’ powerlessness in their face.

‘Fringilla, apparently she didn’t eat enough,’ Yennefer explained, rubbing her sweaty forehead, ‘I was just told to bring butter.’

‘Ugh, here’s a crock,’ Margarita sighed, walking over to a cold room with a hand on her sore back and picking up one heavy bucket of butter, ‘I warned her about trying to diet…’

Yennefer was still wearing Triss’ stolen amulet and her arms nearly buckled under the ten pound bucket of butter that Margaritta easily picked up.

The blonde headmistress was no longer slender. Aside from her gigantic, criminally unsupported  breasts, her once small waist was a full pot belly, her ass had slumped into lumpy, saggy mediocrity and her slender arms had grown heavy, floppy and meaty. The muscle growth in them had been eclipsed by fat expansion and her delicate fingers had chipped nails and thick calluses from constantly churning, she had the arms of what someone in another world would call ‘a lunch lady’.

‘If she’d done it months ago, maybe things would be better,’ Yen grunted, trying to get the bucket held comfortably against either her door jamming hips or her feet blocking paunch.

Yennefer was still the fattest woman in the school but not by much. Triss was within twenty pounds of her and everyone else within sixty. All of them were blimping out at a lunatic pace, but the obese Mage was no longer gaining, the magical source had sentenced each of the sorceresses to diets based on their prior misdeeds. Yennefer was only eating fifteen hundred a day and had actually lost four pounds, while each other magician was gaining a pound a day or more.

A loud gong sounded in the meeting hall, making both of the women stop in their tracks.

‘They’re feeding her already?’ Magratitta hissed, moving towards the door, ‘I’ll be behind churning due to this…’

‘You’ll be farther behind if it's you up on the platform,’ Yennefer reminded, waddling after her.

The halls were full of obese beauties hurrying to the dining hall. In the place of their bright outfits were dull grey garbs stretched to bursting over tubby bellies and heavy hips and they all bore expressions of complete defeat. Funneling into the doors, the sorceresses saw Fringilla already strapped to a post at the head of the room. Yennefer waddled forwards, handing the bucket to a golem and trying to ignore the pleading look in Fringilla’s eyes.

All of the school golems stood on guard, like cattle dogs herding the gravid bellied, big titted herd in Yen’s mind. And she knew what happened to all cows eventually.

‘Fringilla Vigo is a sinner against magic,’ one golem said as the other fixed a funnel over the mage’s mouth, ‘she is a lazy glutton, greedy to dispose of her well earned fat across others. She was sentenced to gain six hundred pounds as a just punishment but sought to delay it. As a result, her sentence is increased to six hundred and fifty pounds.’

Every one winced. Only the professors were beneath two hundred pounds anymore and even then not by much. Apart from Yen they’d all been sentenced to at minimum a three hundred pound gain, but no one was within two hundred pounds of Fringilla’s initial sentence.

‘We have to do something,’ Yennefer whispered to her fellow sorceresses as butter began to bed fed down Fringilla’s mouth, ‘if we let them keep us here we’ll all be too fat to walk!’

‘Yen, what can we do?’ Triss panted from beside her, legs trembling from the short jog from the kitchen, ‘we're depowered blobs already…’

Triss was getting so fat that her chins were joining together and her belly hung down below her barely fitting chef’s apron. Breasts hung like socks full of coins and her ass was so lumpy it appeared to be made out of bread dough. She was almost fatter than Yennefer, who’s job carrying treats to the dining hall had actually let her lose a little weight, and without the amulet hidden in Yen’s own saggy cleavage was having trouble moving around. Everything the redheaded Mage did was slow now, she waddled slow, moved slow, breathed slow. She was red faced all the time just form the effort of walking and was a pathetic figure. She’d been sentenced to the butter treatment three times in the past ten days for not cooking enough pastries and had ripped through her dress each time.

‘We can fight, we’re sorceresses by the sake of the gods,’ Yen said, ‘and we owe it to our students. It was our oversight that did this to them, we have to fix it before they pop!’

‘I agree,’ Keira wheezed, her hips bouncing against Yennefers as the two pears competed for room, ‘I’m running out of ingredients for the health potions, in a couple month or so we’ll be getting the full effect of this weight and then…’

‘It won’t come to that,’ Margaritta decided, ‘Yennefer, what’s your plan?’

‘You said you had a way to make the school thin again?” Yen asked Keira.

‘Yes, some ritual stones, but the damn golems took them all,’ the blonde, elephant hipped Mage confirmed.

‘I’ve seen the place where they’re stored carrying crap around for them all,’ Yenn said, ‘its a locked room, I can get inside it but I’ll need a distraction.’

‘What type of distraction?” Triss whispered as the swollen Fringilla was pulled down.

‘One of you has to get the butter treatment, every day,’ Yennefer told them.

• 1 month later...

In mid spring, Yennefer de Vengerberg shuffled through the lunch line like everyone in the academy had all winter long: Obese.

The grain sacks of lard her delicate thighs had swollen into constantly rubbed against each other, while the wobbling globules of fat over her graceful ankles jiggled with each lazy step. Every halting half step in line, the tray of the girl behind her pressed into the sloppy rolls of back fat that hung off her spine or the taller woman's floppy apron belly bounced against the cellulite studded slopes of the dark haired sorceresses once flawless backside, which was now a hopelessly sloppy waterfall of an ass that had merged with her gargantuan thighs and her horribly bloated waist. Yennefer kept her own tray set in the fold of her stomachs, so her arms could have some support as she held up her tray which her heavy, heavy breasts sagged towards, pulled down against her shoulders by gravity.

The stolen muscle amulet was keeping the effects of the worst of her obesity off of her, but that didn't mean she was any sort of athlete. Yennefer could shuffle along for a bit with out getting completely out of breath, a pathetic feat compared to a year ago but now the obese woman's hurried waddle was the fastest in the building. Another month of imprisoned force feeding had turned the piggish students into blobby hulks of lard, each topping three hundred pounds of chunk. Each obscenely stuffed beauty did nothing but gorge on magically made goodies all day as their weights surged towards  a golem mandated 500 pounds, bright eyes had turned glazed and listless, their wits deserting them out of self preservation as only misery and obesity awaited. Only the presence of food in the cafeteria was able to shift the fat wrapped young women from their beds, to fight against the growing burden of their bodies to shove yet more food into their mouths and add to their captivity.

There was a horrible metaphor for human existence there, but Yen was focused more upon the shovel sized ladle of ice cream plopping onto her plate sized slab of peach cobbler. All of it, from creamy top to piping hot bottom was a mess of sugar, transfats and empty calories, with the only real nutritional value in the ice cream's calcium and a few vitamins the peaches' caramelizing hadn't destroyed. Yennefer's stomach still groaned for it all, obese body demanding more fat be added to its burden and the dark haired sorceress salivated at how embarrassing that was. Here she was, a prisoner quivering at the thought of more chains being added to her cage as she waddled to the serving station.

'No chocolate?' the violet eyed enchantress asked her server.

'No, there's no damn chocolate,' Fringilla snarled, the facial motion making her bulging, red apple cheeks wobble and her chins flap.

The once seductive Nilfgardian was thrice the woman she used to be. Between her bloated face, piggish eyes and a new propensity to breath through her mouth she looked crude and moronic, nothing like the elegant, sophisticated woman she'd been, even her delicate skinny looking blotchy and red under the effects of her horrifically unhealthy diet. Fringilla's gorgeous figure was now a double pyramid of rolls, two pyramids atop each other with the shared base being the wagon wheel circumference of her gut, a flesh apron that whacked against her complaining knees when she walked.

'Why not? Did you eat it all?' Yennefer asked as she waddled past, smiling at getting the dig in.

It was cheap and petty of her, but then again Fringilla's idiocy had doomed all of them. Their bright future for magic was a fatty apocalypse, a generation of sorceresses fed into barely mobile hulks of flesh with slack jaws and dead eyes. Their professors weren't any better, each of them bar Yen nearing four hundred pounds of engorged, heavily punished flab.

Yen plopped her wide, sagging buns down on the stone bench next to Triss, shuffling slightly to get her girthy hips slotted under the porcine red head's floppy love handles. The piggish fire mage grunted at being disturbed: she was so intent on shoving cobbler and ice cream into her mouth that any distraction would make her furious. Not that she could do anything about it, six more weeks frosting cakes had, along with taking the butter treatment at least once a day, added another hundred pounds to Triss's already corpulent figure. A pillowy gut rolled out to her knees, dipping down between her relatively thin legs while vaunted breasts sagged down as a humiliating after thought. Her treacherous friend's weak arms trembled as they tired hauling food into her mouth, so bereft of muscle the heavy spoon was a struggle.

Of her fellow sorceresses, Triss by far looked the best despite four hundred pounds being in sight. There was a smile at the corners of her lips for the red head was somehow living her perverted dream of being surrounded by heavy set, gluttonous sorceresses eating themselves into obesity around the clock. Every thing she'd wanted was hers, bar magical powr or freedom, and the obscene red head volunteered to go to the butter cure each punishment cycle, helping explain her rapidly escalating obesity besides the school kitchens. Yennefer wanted to hate her old friend, for adding so much extra weight to her, for betraying her...but in a strange way she empathized. Just as her own libido rejoiced at every humiliation brought by her size so did Triss exult in fattening herself up.

And it was good to see someone happy.

The top heavy Margarita flopped down looking like a confused dairy cow, immense knockers somewhere in the J range and bouncing around her belly button due to a total lack of bra. Her shapeless dress was stretched tight over her now full on fat body, beefy hips and thick waist hiding any hope that her bust could some how improve her looks if anyone found enough fabric and an industrial crane to haul her tits back up. Only the small amount of strength in her wobbling, lunch lady arms hinted at the amount of churning she did all day, the peerless academic reduction to mediocre kitchen servant had sent her self confidence into the depths of depression and her green eyes were dull with fatigue. Yennefer knew she'd given up hope, having not spoken in days and now sought pleasure in the only solace left to her: food. She ate like a machine, dour and soulless, just shoveling food in for one spark of sensation. She barely even reacted to getting the butter cure as a punishment for her slackening work schedule.

Keira waddled up not long after, the medical genius not needing her own skills to diagnose rising blood pressure and over exhaustion in herself as her pear physique kept hitting people on the very long walk to the table. Dark bags of tiredness were under her eyes, the punishing shifts at the alchemy bay spent brewing enough potions to keep the unhealthily full student body in the same continent as healthy combined with the immense caloric goals their stony jailers had set meaning she barely slept at all. Forget rapid research due to a comfy ass, the pale blonde was so overworked she hadn't had a chance to do not but eat, work, eat and sleep for months now! Pale blue eyes were puffy, red and blood shot, while her delicate body had blown back up into a 350 lb pear with thighs so thick they couldn't cross and hips so wide she spent most of the day trapped in her chair's arms. She at least wasn't despondent, she was just pissed and scared.

'We can't keep this up much longer, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of the medical potions,' Keira whined, digging into her cobbler and ice cream with hateful determination, 'we'll be out in the morning and by next week we'll be looking at a full blown epidemic of gout, diabetes, knee pain and high blood pressure.'

'Out this time...you said that we'd have another month!' Yennefer hissed, hastily drinking her own.

'Well, it needs a certain dosage per pound to work and I didn't count on them fattening us up so well!' Keira whispered back angrily, eating more desert, 'their food is so rich we're all turning into hogs.'

Even Yennefer, who'd been doing a little better than maintaining was suddenly blimping right back up under the deluge of deserts pouring from the kitchens. A fourth chin was demanding that room be made for it and her thigh fat was demanding to fuse with her cankles by swallowing up her knees. The ex-sex kitten was still fifty pounds thinner than Triss, but the new fat was making it harder and harder to formulate her own plan.

'Oh Gods, its so good...,' Triss groaned, finishing off her desert and rubbing her sagging apron gut, 'what did you say Keira?'

'See!' Keira hissed in between spoonfuls, 'we won't last another week...'

Gasping and wheezing, Fringilla waddled to the table so exhausted by her shift as a lunch lady that she could barely eat. She still ate of course, but just slower.

'Don't worry, I've gotten almost all of the totems placed around the school in the last few months,' Yennefer told them, 'one more and we'll be set.'

'You *gasp* said that would only take a week...,' Fringilla whined, shoveling melted ice cream and cobbler into her sloppy mouth.

'Well, I was wrong alright?' Yen admitted testily, "I'm not exactly light on my feet here.'

The golems guarding them all were not particuarly bright, slightly sadistic and with marked feeder tendencies but not bright. However Yennefer wasn't exactly stealthy or quick, more like loud and slow. Her waddling step and fast beating heart was easy to hear and it was only her easy ability to lie and the seeming good grace she'd earned from not broad casting calories in the previous year that let her escape the few times she'd been caught without the stones being found, usually they were hidden somewhere high up. The very thought of how humiliatingly pathetic she was sent a sexual thrill through Yennefer, that she could barely navigate her own school was something she masturbated over with increasing joy and difficulty.

But slowly, over weeks and weeks and weeks she'd gotten all but one stone placed.

'I just need to put the key stone in and activate it,' Yennefer smiled triumphantly.

'Where does it need to be placed?" Keira asked after a golem guard went by, a graven image of a slim, vain sorceress.

'Atop the bell tower,' Yennefer admitted grimly, 'after I free it from its holding place...'

The bell tower was hundreds of stairs up, annoying when thin. Dangerous at Yennefer's size.

'Can you teleport up there?' Fringilla asked her.

'I don't have enough magic left,' yennefer admitted, 'just enough to get and then activate the key stone.'

She'd had to turn invisible a few times to hide from the golem guards in her sojourns and it took far more magical power than before, giving how much Yennefer there was to hide. All that remained of her terrible magical power was enough spark to knock one small stone off a plinth and activate it. The fear and terror of it sent pleasurable shivers down her back.

'So, I"ll need a distraction...the butter cure,' Yennefer told them.

'I know, I know its my turn tonight,' Keira groaned, getting ready to throw away her food uneaten.

'No, I need it to be all of you,' Yennefer said, 'its the only way I'll have enough time to activate the stone is if you all get force fed.'

'But how are we gonna do that?' Triss asked, speaking up, 'I ate all my food...everyone but Kiera has...'

And Keira hadn't left much behind. Each of the beauties was well acclimated to obesity now, eating past sanity and holding nothing back.

'That's my point exactly,' Yennefer smiled, standing up with the help of her hands.

She waddled over to the nearest golem, pointing at her friends, 'They ate all of my food.'

A sour expression went over the golem's pretty face and it stomped towards the professor's table as Yennefer waddled away stealthily.

Holy shit on the second to last chapter here:

Retrieving the last stone was the easy part.

Yennefer, moving at a blistering waddle that left her fragile inner thighs red, managed to shove herself into a linens closet before more students were herded into the cafeteria for the daily punishments. Meals ran on shifts here, the student body was too corpulent to actually fit all of them into the cafeteria anymore, and waves of obese sorceresses in training had to be moved out of the dorms. Those who'd already eaten were prodded and dragged from food comas, staggering bleary eyed from dreams where they could still see their feet. Others moved along as fast as their bloated feet could take them, heavy bodies hurrying them towards their own meals that would surely come after the daily force feeding of their professors. Golems herded each, the intelligent young women having to be moved along like sheep, and the porky enchantress held her breath as they went by.

She'd done this several times and over the last week was discovering an issue: she was literally outgrowing the closet.

Yen had had to back into the room, she lacked both the flexibility and room to turn around or bend inside the the closet. Her bovine hips were jammed into the shelves, her ass smashed into the cold wood behind her while her water fall love handles plopped uncomfortably onto some cleaning supplies. A major issue was that her food swollen gut stuck out too far, when she'd began these stealth missions she could close it but as the increasingly tasty deserts thickened her up she'd had to suck her stomach in to get it shut. Now, as the morbidly obese brunette hid, she had to suck her stomach in and hold the door mostly closed, a faint crack of light shining against her milk pale skin.

'Come on, come on,' Yenn thought to herself as she heard the elephantine tread of the fattest students waddle by.

When the last of the golems stomped past, Yennefer relaxed her cauldron heavy gut with a sigh, the door pressing open as the full extent of her stomach pressed out. An attempt to walk out took more time, huge her gut might be but she still carried most of her weight in her hips. Even thin she'd been wide across the back for her size and for every pound that had accumulated in her paunch, two had found their way to her hips, thighs and ass. She could hear the golems reading out Triss' sins and knew time was wasting, Yen grabbed the edges of the doorframe and pulled, her not quite weak muscles forcing her swollen body out like a cork from a wine bottle.

There was no pop but a heavy thud when the graceless sorceress tripped out of the closet and landed gut first onto the stones. For a moment Yennefer could only breathe, trying not to moan with pleasure at the sheer humiliation of being so fat she'd almost gotten stuck in a closet. Violent surges of joy shot up from between her legs and her face was red as a beat. Channeling reserves of will power, Yennefer pushed herself up in stages, first to her knees and then clumsily up to her feet.

She waddled off, hurrying as quick as she could which wasn't very fast at all towards the stone's hiding place.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

That thought ripped through Triss' mind as the funnel was placed in her mouth. A sea of salty butter was about to pour down her mouth, into her belly and then expand into her body. Thicker thighs, floppier tits, a saggier ass and a bigger gut, that would be her reward. Growth, expansion and increase was about to happen again, everything Triss wanted in the world.

Who cared about magic or power or politics or love or knowledge.

What else was there but being so full you couldn't move? So sated you couldn't think? So fat that short walks were sweltering and stairs dangerous?

To eat and increase, to gorge and grow, to consume and expand.

That was the only thought that was in the fire mage's head now and she sucked the butter down and begged for more.

Yennefer sweated as she trotted on, her cheap grey dress sticking to her lardy body as she entered the professorial suites, and breathed heavily, floppy breasts rising and falling as she tried to drag enough air into her body to fuel it. She couldn't afford to stop and rest, she knew she was running out of everything. Time, magical power and energy were all slipping out of her sausage fingers.

The professorial suites were disused and cobwebbed, the golems had moved the professors from their palatial accommodations to thin bedrolls in the kitchens that kept the piggish mages continuously uncomfortable, humiliated and next to food. Yennefer's room was gathering dust bunnies and cobwebs, while moths were gnawing at the priceless dresses she couldn't fit one leg into. She stumbled into the room and threw open her closet to push aside clothes made for a woman with a 23 inch waist, ignoring the siren call of her comfy bed, and grabbed up one of the heavy eggs of volcanic glass Keira had worked into a spell focus. It was priceless even without them all being obese hostages being fed half to death and Yennefer wrapped it into a tight white and black dress that might go to her knee anymore unless her clumsy fingers dropped it.

'Now I just need to place this,' the sorceresses told herself with a wheeze and shuffled off.

Keira's gigantic ass slapped against the punishment pillar, the cellulite coated globs of batter smashing into pancakes by the pressure. Her pathetically weak arms were pulled above her head, shackled to post and the funnel was jammed into her mouth just as her knees began to complain. Supremely comfortable the medical mage's hyper pear shaped figure might be when seated but standing was a different matter. There was barely a scrap of muscle on her corpulent frame and while her thighs were thick as a temple's marble columns they could barely support her merely overweight torso.

'This joint pain isn't good,' Keira said to herself as the funnel's mask was put over her face, 'indicative of cartilage damage. On a body that's barely twenty this can come from either injury or the stress of extreme obesity. On a patient I would suggest easy, low stress exercise such as swimming and a new diet without a trace of high fat or calorie heavy foods like meat, sugar or butter...'

The butter hit her lips and she sucked it down greedily. No pig at the trough ever ate as much as Keira did, without a trace of hesitation. She grew uncomfortably warm, sweat pouring off her face and pain rippling up her legs and down her arms. An already full paunch expanded outwards with a gallon or more of butter, the over rich substance making her sick and queasy, her face turning green.

Keira's knees gave out as the funnel was pulled out of her mouth, hanging from her wrists. A golem unshackled her and dragged her to the side to rest. She swore she could feel her thighs get thicker with every second.

'Come on Yen...' she groaned.

Yennefer collapsed to the ground, swollen body a mix of sweltering heat and freezing cold.

A late snow storm had the outside world in its icy grip and while the inner castle was a glutton's ironic hell of sloth and food, outside the walls was a white nightmare.This included the top of the bell tower, which was completely coated in ice. That was bad news for a clumsy woman more than two hundred pounds over weight and so exhausted she could barely stand up. Yennefer, arms afire from hauling her fat ass up the ladder, squeezed herself through the trap door atop the tower and managed one step before she lost her footing and fell.

The over tired, overheated sorceress lay in the snow for a moment, feeling the cold burn against the scorching heat of her skin and the still intact stone egg.

Rising up with a crackle of joints and a scream of muscles the literally icy brunette managed to push herself up and carefully waddle over to the edge of the bell tower. Wind blew her long, slightly curly hair from her round face and brought her stretched nipples showing through her dress. Although her layers of blubber were insulating, Yen's wide surface area meant she was losing heat rapidly. At last she crossed the tower's balcony and leaned against the railing, pulling the stone from its casing.

'One shot at this,' the sorceress groaned, pulling out the sphere and using the dregs of her power to lift it up.

A year ago Yennefer could have ripped a castle tower from the ground but now the ten pound sphere was at her limit. While she'd retained her powers unlike the other sorceresses, the stealth missions had ripped most of it away. She couldn't gather power in such a hostile environment without a magical source and that source was currently hostile to her and her magical skills were now as pathetic as her physical fitness. Her arm trembled as she held the stone up and put force into it, focusing past the groan of the stone behind her.

With hesitant, trembling, halting lurches and jolts, the stone rose higher and higher towards the tower's steeple, inching closer and closer to the weather vane on top.

'One attachment spell and we're done,' Yennefer did, feeling the vast channeling ritual near completion.

All the stones she'd laid around the castle hummed, the spell Keira had put on them months ago preparing to at last fire. One more inch was all it needed and...

At last, the stone touched the weather vane and affixed itself. Yennefer gasped in surprise, smiling like a child on mid winters morn and went to activate the stone with a tiny pathetic spark of magic...to find that she didn't have even that left in her reserves.

Yenn's purple eyes widened in terror and shock, fear that didn't increase even as the old brick behind her crumbled and she fell off the tower...

Margaritta didn't resist as she was led to the stage, not that her powerless, wasted body could do so against the golems.

The minor but clumsy strength her hideous lunch lady arms had gained these past months couldn't prevail against stone and that was all she had anymore. Her powerful magic was long gone, buried forever with her enchanting beauty, bubbling optimism and professional air. All that was left was depression, life as a howling black void of misery trapped in the ruin of her hopes.

Magic, she reflected as the butter funnel was put in her mouth, was doomed.

She resisted so little that the golems had stopped putting handcuffs on her. What was the point? Her bright eyed, clever girls were just as dead eyed as her now. Plans for a magical rebirth were doomed, doomed along with all of them. The rest of their lives would be spent her, growing larger and lazier, assailed by the ever worsening ailments of the obese. Complaining knees would soon be joined by gout and high blood pressure, with diabetes to follow.

All that was left was to eat, to take what joy one could in food.

Butter flooded into Margaritta's mouth and the former headmistress almost sighed with joy, forgetting her misery for one moment.

Yennefer fell faster than an arrow, one of her simple peasant shoes sliding off her swollen foot and trailing behind her but had an eternity to think.

How horrible to die like this, so close to her goal, so close to freeing them all. A single sneeze worth of magic, less than she'd use to fix a fly away in the past and she'd have done it. All of their fat would be gone, they'd be slim again...but then what?

They'd still be trapped with golems, just slimmer. Never had her plans gone further than that, getting the layers of fat off of their bodies. The logistics of getting hundreds of powerless women through the wilderness hadn't been considered, just ridding a few hundred vanity pounds.

Had it really been so bad?

Well yes.

Her knees had hurt, her back had hurt, she hadn't been able to sleep well, she'd always been hot, uncomfortable, tired and late. Instead of being respected and sought after she'd been a freak, the fatty among fatties. Before Triss' miracle pies had treated her she'd begun having serious health issues and her balance was humiliating.

All of that was hot as hell and if she'd lived Yennefer would have thoroughly explored her new desire to be seen as a degraded, obese bulk of a sorceress, but now she had more pressing concerns like the purpose of her life and the onrushing ground.

She thought of Geralt, the man she should have married who was still waiting for her in the south. Of her daughter Ciri, ruling the world as Empress and source. Would one of them come for her? She hoped so, she hoped they'd find her bones.

If she could see them again, even fat, just to say good bye. Because why hide what you are, why spend so much effort on vanity when you could be seeing someone you love? Why demand to have your cake and eat it too? They all could have fixed this months ago by just banning weight loss spells and going on a diet. Instead they had to waste so much magical energy...

'I'm sorry, we wasted all of the magic!' Yennefer yelled, a few feet above the ground.

Her empty shoe slapped hard into the snow.

Fringilla fought like a wild cat against the golems as always when it was her turn.

A weak, obese wild cat who was soon seeing black spots and barely able to stand up. The nilfgardian's spirit hadn't broken under obesity, although her body had. Second fattest of the senior sorceresses, Fringilla knew this was all Yennefer's fault somehow.

Yes she'd eaten every bite that had stuck to her body. Yes she had perhaps overtaxed the local magical resources, but it wasn't her fault. Not really.

If Yennefer had just gotten out of the way or accepted her lot in life as an ugly hag who could have let Fringilla be seen as the sexist woman in the castle, things would have been golden. She put the endless hate for her northern foe into her feeble struggles against the handcuffs and her useless, toe stubbing kicks at the golems. She'd fix this soon, she'd break free and get her body and magic back and-

Damn but butter tasted good.

Instead of hitting the ground, Yennefer fell through a portal and kept falling into darkness.

Gradually her descent slowed, until her hair was no longer whipping back and her heavy boobs weren't flopping and she was set gently on her feet by an invisible force. A blue light glowed in the darkness and she realized she was in a vast, ancient cavern. And the light, Yennefer realized was...

'A source of power...,' the sorceress murmured in awe.

It was rare to see a true source. They were hidden in the deep places of the world, rare and vital for the flow of magic. Yennefer slowly walked towards the glow, feeling its magical energy wash against her skin. It was strong, stronger than she expected given everything the golems it controlled had said.

'We hurt you, didn't we?' Yennefer asked it softly and the blue glow flared in anger.

'I am sorry for that. We wasted your power, hurt you, harmed you,' the sorceress shook her head, 'to think what we could have done with that...instead we spent so much on vanity. Even when it was clear what was happening.'

The glow flickered, slightly brighter.

'But you saved me. Why?' Yennefer asked.

She knew her savior wasn't really sentient, not per se. But it was perhaps intelligent.

The blue light flickered, throwing up slender seeming shadows of that disastrous first night when Yennefer had been selected to bear the literal weight of the academic's fat.

'Because I didn't transmit any fat, so I didn't waste any of your power,' she realized, 'you saved me because I apologized!'

It flared again, happy.

'That doesn't make us okay,' she said to it sternly, thick finger waggling and the motion making her chins shake, 'you tortured us for months, endangered us all...you could have just told us rather than the whole grand session.'

It flickered again, bashful.

'But I suppose we earned it,' Yennefer said, 'now, where do we go from here?'

Fringilla was still muttering as she was dragged off the post, too full to actually move. Everything had a sort of unreality to it, like this was all a horrible nightmare. In fact, it had to be a nightmare as Yennefer of Vengerberg was strutting through shocked crowds of students, thin as a rail.

Well, not a rail.

The raven haired northern mage was a little plump across the hips and her thighs were just beginning to brush, while a nascent second chin was beneath her face and full breasts jiggled, but the gown she wore was a tent cut badly for a woman three times her size.

'You all have made a lot of mistakes,' Yennefer said loudly, eyes lingering on Triss' porcine form and the buttered up Nilfgardian being held by the golems, 'but I'm giving you all a chance to fix that. One chance. Don't waste it.'

• 2 weeks later...

Epilogue, pt 1: 6 months later

'Come on, come on, all gods damn it come on!' Yennefer grunted as she wrestled with the snaps on her corset, her annoyed grunts filling the bed chamber in Corvo Blanco.

The raven haired sorceress' head was bent down, soft chin freshly redoubled as her purple eyes bulged in frustration at the stubborn snaps at her waist line. Brown leather folders were denied each other by a snowy white bulge of love handle that was quite unfashionably a permanent part of Yennefer's body. Yen kept tugging and tugging, facing growing red with effort and shame as the corset failed to close up. She knew it'd been getting a bit snugger of late but the sexy centenarian could have sworn it would still fit onto her body.

After all, the mollified magical source had annihilated all but the last thirty pounds of pudge from Yen's frame. It had done the same for all the other sorceresses, accepting its own overreaction and resetting them all to when they'd first noticed they were gaining weight. In exchange, weight loss spells were now on the same level of unforgivable offensiveness as necromancy, the professors had enacted a great ritual that effectively made the weight loss spells too costly to ever contemplate.

If the sorceresses wanted to get or stay skinny, it would be up to their own disciplined diets and exercise programs, not a magical quick fix.

'I was losing weight, what the hell is happening to me,' Yennefer demanded of herself, eyes watering as one snap shut after cruelly pinching her pudgily plump sides.

All of Yennefer's clothing was usually tight, but the short woman's black riding trousers seemed painted onto her still shapely but undeniably thicker legs (which were a bit beyond hinting at touching each other) with the buttons up the side gaping noticably. Her rear was still heart shaped but it was a heart thickened by a diet of bacon at breakfast, ham at lunch and pork steak for dinner, with the elegantly stitched seams between her cheeks straining against their soft, squishy cargo and a mushroom of pale flesh coming up above it. Her hips had always been proportionally big to her delicate frame, but their solid girth and soft roundness anymore was that of a still shapely matron instead of the tightest maid in the county. When viewed from the front or better yet corsetted her waist was still slim, but a profile shot would show the famously trim brunette had a full on FUPA and unignorable love handles. Combined, Yennefer was quite unmistakably a pear.

'I was down to 120 lbs when break started, what the hell happened...,' the gorgeous woman groaned, slightly engorged breasts bouncing as she struggled, 'I should be skinny as a rail...'

She caught sight of herself in the highly expensive bedroom mirror, seeing not the perfect representation of slenderness she should be but instead a very pretty girl who'd let herself fall short of glory through gluttony: from her plump thighs to her big hips to her heavy buttocks to her chubby lower belly and even her new soft C cups and slightly rounded face, Yennefer was well on the fat half of the thin/fat divide.

'Yennefer, are you ready yet? I've got the horses saddled up,' Geralt yelled up the stairs at her, leaning into the house from a perfect summer morning in Toussaint.

Yen's cheeks, already reddening in effort went crimson in shock. Gods if she was seen like this, too chubby to force herself into something to hide how chubby she'd gotten...the mortification, the denigration, the humiliation...

'Just...just a ...just a minute,' she stammered, her voice a hoarse gasp far from its usual confident and commanding tone.

'Need some help?' Geralt asked her, gruff voice closer.

'Nnno!' the sorceress groaned sucking in her stomach fat far as she could and managing to get the corset's first button done.

'Cause it sounds like you need help,' the witcher suggested and his spurred boots clinked up the stairs.

'I'm fine! Don't come up!' Yennefer tried to shout but instead squeaked, not daring to let her breath out.

She was sweating heavily now, white blouse sticking to her skin as her fingers got the difficult snaps done up just as the door opened to show Geralt. Her husband in all but ceremony was tall and fit, near her age but kept mostly youthful and strong by his witcher augmentations. His cat eyes looked up the plush sorceress from toe to the ends of her curls, not needing super human senses to note how her pants buttons were on the verge of breaking free up the sides and in front, how the corset hugged her waist tighter than a kraken dragging down a long ship but with twice as many creaks, how the small breasted Yennefer was displaying an amount of plump cleavage she'd have considered a sign of dull witted laxity once and how her soft cheeked face was red with effort.

Yennefer, on her part had her eyes locked onto a steaming pie her lover was carrying.

'You alright there Yennefer, you're looking peaked,' the witcher growled to her, voice rumbling in her all too empty, all too fluffy belly.

'Just, just brushing my hair,' Yennefer said, risking a quick breath to further groans from her corset.

'And that corset is looking a little tight on you,' Geralt continued, pacing closer with panther like grace and running a finger up the straining fabric, 'you haven't put on any weight recently have you?'

'What? No, not at all...,' Yennefer squeaked in denial, 'why why would you even think...sorceresses can't get fat...'

'Because you're looking like fifteen pounds of sausage stuffed into ten pounds worth of casing,' the yellow eyed witcher said with a dominant growl, pressing a finger at the little sliver of soft whiteness visible between the bottom of her corset and the top of her pants, 'or maybe butter would be a better analogy.'

'Stop! Don't...don't call me butter or I'll teleport you inot a lake!' she said, old confidence rising up.

Geralt circled around her, finding her puffy, widened ass and giving each a squeeze and a shake.

'Nah, I don't think you will,' he said, 'because with an ass like that, well...either sorceresses can get fat or you're not really one.'

'I am a sorceress you know I am,' Yenn weakly protested but suddenly found Geralt's hands on her sides.

'Really? Does a sorceress have a gut like this then?' Geralt asked, ripping away the garment in cascade of bursting buttons and bulging fat rolls.

Surprised, Yennefer squeaked and hoped forwards, exposed gut jiggling in a way no sorceress should ever jiggle.

'You're nerve, I'll...i'll fry you with lightning!' Yen snapped, summoning her magical strength but finding her fingers clumsy and mind clouded, instead of a mighty bolt a few sparks crackled on her fingers, 'what...what...'

'Looks like someone ate themselves out of a magical talent,' Geralt tut tutted, 'or maybe that fat ass is just grounding you too much for lightning spells...'

'It is not!' Yenn squeaked in anger, usually sultry voice far higher and more desperate, 'and my ass isn't fat!'

She took a step forwards, meant to be threatening but instead a great rip sounded as the suffering seams in her pants gave way. Pants that were perfect at 115 and daring at 130 had no business being wrapped around 145lbs of soft, squishy enchantress and the plump quarter elf stood in shock, naked from ankle to ass cheek, her full legs and heavy backside on display. So red were her cheeks that Geralt could feel the heat from five feet away.

'I...shrank them in the wash...' she tried to deny as Geralt grinned evilly.

'When have you ever done laundry?' he asked, 'No, I think the only thing shrinking around her is your self esteem. Look at you, in denial so strong you're shoving yourself into too tight clothes, trying to hide a gut behind a corset as if your double chin wasn't visible, barely able to cast a spell. Look at you, you're pathetic.'

'I'm not pathetic,' Yennefer said in a meak voice, even as a rush of pleasure at the insult shot up from between her legs.

'If you're not pathetic then you'd stop this,' Geralt said, easily grabbing her up despite the extra pounds and pinning her to a support pillar of the palatial bed room, her soft curves pressing tight against him as he kissed her, the sorceress moaning with joy. A pair of gleaming manacles were produced and soon fitted around Yen's wrists and she found herself suspended from the ceiling.

'But you can't, so now even though you just had breakfast, its time for you to eat...,' the witcher smiled evilly.

An hour later and the bedroom was a ruin.

Yennefer, covered in sweat and naked as the day she was born save for the magic shattered manacles on her wrists lay on the floor, panting as if she'd just run a marathon. One of the better orgasms of her life was still pulsing its way through her body, her sweaty, engorged breasts rose and fell at the cusp of hyper ventillation, while her layer of belly fat quivered and shook as her abdominal muscles had their own seizure. Her delicate toes were curled so hard she wasn't sure she could un-curl them and it was only with effort she uncrossed her eyes and saw the crack in the ceiling, going straight up to the roof.

'Geralt,' she said and when he responded only with a snore elbowed him fiercely, 'damn it, Geralt!'

'What, huh?' the witcher awoke from his post coital nap to see his lover pointing at the ceiling.

'My telekinetic overload from the orgasm broke the damn roof again,' the sorceress groaned, 'I told you we needed real dimeretium cuffs.'

Dimeretium inhibited magic users, meaning Yennefer would be completely cut off from her magic while wearing them.

'Well maybe if we toned down the humiliation a little bit,' Geralt offered, grunting to find several small lacerations in his back from her finger nails, 'seriously Yen, its not easy to say some of that to you. And as you get fatter I swear your outbursts are getting stronger.'

'More fat to store more magic in. Which is why I need those cuffs...and not just because the thought of being totally powerless turns me on like nothing else,' she said, easily levitating herself upwards to a standing position and materializing a dressing gown onto her shoulders with her fully possessed magical powers now that the role play session was ended, 'damn.'

'Huh? What now?' the witcher asked, dragging his eyes off Yen's round posterior with reluctance.

'This really is too tight,' the sorceress sighed, giving up tightening the strap around her puffy belly, 'be honest, am I getting fat?'

'Well, you did just have me feed you an entire apple pie after intentionally shoving  yourself into too tight clothes so you could role play being humiliated and powerless...and you had sevenths at the duchesses social last week... and you popped a button at the wine fair last week and split a seam from shoulder to hip at the joust last month...'

'That one was because the dress really did arrive too tight from the tailor,' Yennefer insisted, fingers pressed to her malleable tummy and inching down.

'And I'm pretty sure you're having me recite this just to get you started again,' Geralt finished, 'because I can hear you playing with your clit even through your fat ass.'

'...and I didn't say to stop listing them out,' Yen smiled, floating easily downwards.

'In that case, you teleported in from the school year saying you were on a strict diet because magical weight loss no longer worked and then proceeded to cheat on that diet three times a day and have gained twenty five pounds in three months,' Geralt smiled, 'and if your ass gets any fatter it'll start getting stuck in chairs...'

Another hour later and Yennefer was at last actually ready to go. The plentiful sweat her plump figure generated in its main exercise was bathed away, her jet curls were primped and primed and she was poured into a stunning black and white ensemble that used her well fed curves to full advantage, fit her perfectly and made no pretense she was still perfectly slim. Few sorceresses and noble women were anymore, the lack of magical power meant that impossible figures were once again impossible and gently padded looks were now the rage.

'And you're sure nothing will go wrong this year?' Geralt asked as he carried her bags to a stable teleport point.

'Well, I can't promise but Fringilla took a leave of absence from teaching so things at our new university should go better,' Yennefer smiled, 'and besides, I'll handle it like always if it does.'

She gave him a gentle peck on the cheek, took up her very heavy bags with telekinesis and then a longer one on the lips and with a wave of her hands teleported herself to the hidden magical academy. Few students were there yet, but she could smell the food being prepared for tomorrows feast. It would be healthy fare for the most part, designed to keep the sorceresses (trainee or not) on the straight and hopefully narrow.

Another portal opened and Triss, just as well fed as Yennefer but in a busty, top heavy way stepped through carrying an equal number of bags. The red head coughed a little, clearly embarassed to see Yen still after last year.

'Yennefer, I um, didn't expect to see you so...' she said, gesturing at Yen's recent weight gain.

'Soon?' Yennefer asked, feeling a delicious burn of lust in herself.

'Yeah...soon,' Triss smiled, knowing that there were a hundred pounds of magically preserved pastries from her summer home in the far north waiting to be tricked into Yennefer's stomach.

'And you Triss you look so...healthy,' Yennefer smiled, knowing exactly how many pastries were in Triss' bags from skimming the other sorceress' mind and knowing she had even more preserved Touissant tarts in her own bag, 'say, let's have a snack before the feast...'

Can’t remember if you’ve cameo-Ed Geralt in your Witcher stories, but they’re interactions together was something of a stroke of genius — they’re such good role-players, I was fooled the whole way through!

Too bad Dandelion didn’t guest-star this time 😔 that man is my spirit animal. Oh well. I’ll write one. A short one... later. With strumpets.

10 hours ago, Russian Troll said:

I think Sapkowski knows English, I'd just love to see his reaction to this. 
He's always been a dirty old man but not in this way.

Anyways, this is a new classic, I think. 

Ha, well let's hope not on the first part, anyway, the very last part:

Epilogue pt 2:

'Come on, *ugh*, come on *urk* fit...,' Fringilla Vigo grunted and gasped trying to haul her elephantine bulk through the cave tunnel.

Stiff, swollen fingers pressed onto the cave rim, hauling and hauling the tottering pile of stacked rolls pressed at the entrance until Fringilla burst through and collapsed onto the filthy floor.

The once elegant Nilfgardian sorceress, trim and poised, was a wreck of herself. Near half a ton of stretch mark coated blubber she was unrecognizable as a sorceress and barely so as human:

Once shapely flanks were now hips were somehow wider than a horse's ass but lacked any hint of shape or roundness. Firm, hard and flawless cheeks were a cellulite coated ass that was a hanging sheet of creases. Trim, fetching pale legs were red, swollen, varicose veined legs expanded so huge that they were inseparable. Ethereally slender waist was a gut that hung all the way to her ankles as one wobbling apron. Misshapen, deflated breasts tipped with saucers like full tea cups. Regal cheek bones were a swollen study in unhealthy misery, red with drinkers veins. Her swanlike neck had vanished, inflating shoulders and broadening throat becoming a quivery jowl.

'Urgh, come on...,' she groaned, pushing herself to her feet, pathetic limbs quivering as she used what little magic she had left to rise up to her feet with sissyphyian difficulty.

Fringila had only worn the most elegant gowns, brocades and silks and furs. But now her bulk was wrapped in the filthy rags of her former finery, several silken, jeweled gowns clumsily stitched together in a vain attempt to cover her rapidly expanding bulk, awkward piles of shapeless fat, sweaty bulges the size of a normal woman bulging out through torn stitches and ripped seams. A dozen muscle amulets were wrapped around her neck, barely making her strong enough to stand and walk.

Even with them, Rising up took time, but she was used to it. Fringilla's sense of balance had been shot by her rapid expansion over the last months, where she'd been gaining fat by the minute, all while her ability to cast magic had faltered. Perhaps it had been suicidally vain to try and find a short cut around the block on weight loss charms but she'd been so convinced she'd never drop those last ten pounds...

'This is all Yennefer's fault,' the hoggish sorceress gasped, forcing herself to waddle on wards to her impromptu chamber, 'if she hadn't made the weight loss charms impossible...'

Unwilling to be seen in her ballooning state and unwilling to ask help, knowing her fat would give away to any other sorceress she sought, Fringilla had done the reasonable thing and fled into the wilderness, settling in a series of filthy, vermin haunted caves to plot her revenge on those who'd wronged her. Her hair was a rats nest and her face was covered in rings of frosting and sauce as she'd glutted herself to temporarily put aside her rage, spending all of her money on the fanciest of treats to shovel into her maw. The local peasants were already speaking of some horrible ogre haunting the hills.

'And Triss, that fat fetish hog...and Keira, that whore playing doctor...and Margaritta that cunt who think's she's smart...,' Fringilla ranted, going on and on and on in an endless litany, her voice a hoarse rasp punctuated by wheezes as she neared her chamber.

The traditional acutrements of a sorceress were absent, not that the enormous, near powerless bulk could ever use them now. The curse, one she'd helped make, tied to attempting to subvert the weight loss charm ban had stripped her of almost everything. Figure, magic, wealth...sanity...but that didn't matter...she'd lined the chamber in mirrors and prepared the soup and now she had the last ingredient...

'A spoon...a spoon...I'll be the prettiest again,' Fringilla wheezed as she brought her mountainous bulk to a bubbling cauldron and began the ritual, adding horrible substances and concoctions to the foul water and then at last, shoving a great wooden spoon into it as it bubbled over.

'Yes, yes,' Fringilla grinned and began to sing and sway, her flabby bulk knocking off a long banned book to the ground.

Its binding, still moist human skin was titled 'Summoning the Master of Mirrors'.

'

19 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Can’t remember if you’ve cameo-Ed Geralt in your Witcher stories, but they’re interactions together was something of a stroke of genius — they’re such good role-players, I was fooled the whole way through!

Too bad Dandelion didn’t guest-star this time 😔 that man is my spirit animal. Oh well. I’ll write one. A short one... later. With strumpets.

Yeah it is. I need to try more male characters.

And you should.

This was a great read, and i definitely spent far too long afterwards considering wheither and how the esteemed Master (and by the way bless you for the spoons reference) would lend his unique brand of assistance.  Ultimately I feel he might well jump at the chance to find himself in Geralt's orbit again, less out of anything petty like revenge and more because he's just so very, very interesting.  Witcher and Batman, a match made in heaven.  (There's a sentence I feel relatively certain no one has said before).