Cuddling vs. f--king

CarlGnarl

Hey - 

Wondering if anyone else has this - where I feel strongly pulled to adore, squeeze, compliment, go to bed with, eat the vagina of, cook for, text/call large women, but not an overwhelming urge to have sex, unless, you know, both partners are turned on and conditions are right. I actually have this with "normal" size women as well - and it worked out well initially because most women no matter their size love the hand-holding, the adoration, the attention paid. It just didn't work out between the sheets because, above all, i need a fat woman to get really excited and stay excited.  

But after the first few times with a new partner, I lose sexual interest, it seems. Maybe haven't met the right person yet. I do love out-and-out, intense, explosive sex with a partner with many, many extra pounds. It's not an erectile dysfunction thing, either...i've looked into that! 

Just curious about others...

Cheerz

Everywhere is breasts, wish I could find that line somewhere, but it's true.  I do pity the women who can't get me to feel good as they're too busy draining others or hating themselves.  Like a horseshoe/hand grenade, just have to get near/almost.

Intimacy generally dies after a while because it's usually artificial (nothing ventured nothing gained), and I can only entertain myself through her in so many ways.  Just glad I can quickly cancel out of positions with a higher fail rate.  Any kinda distance needs good sexting though.

16 hours ago, CarlGnarl said:

Hey - 

Wondering if anyone else has this - where I feel strongly pulled to adore, squeeze, compliment, go to bed with, eat the vagina of, cook for, text/call large women, but not an overwhelming urge to have sex, unless, you know, both partners are turned on and conditions are right. I actually have this with "normal" size women as well - and it worked out well initially because most women no matter their size love the hand-holding, the adoration, the attention paid. It just didn't work out between the sheets because, above all, i need a fat woman to get really excited and stay excited.  

But after the first few times with a new partner, I lose sexual interest, it seems. Maybe haven't met the right person yet. I do love out-and-out, intense, explosive sex with a partner with many, many extra pounds. It's not an erectile dysfunction thing, either...i've looked into that! 

Just curious about others...

Cheerz

i dont know if our cases are similar but most of the time in company of big women, although I didn’t really have many in life, but to me seeing them and squeezing, and complimenting and adoring and watching them doing things was always more exciting sexier and funnier than having actual sex. we had sex after all but all these things we did before felt so much better than sex itself. to me seeing my woman in a tongue and admiring her is the best thing.

Guest high

Most men in their twenties and thirties really like a cornucopia of women for sex. I'd say you're fairly normal.

On 5/11/2019 at 1:50 AM, Great Admirer said:

i dont know if our cases are similar but most of the time in company of big women, although I didn’t really have many in life, but to me seeing them and squeezing, and complimenting and adoring and watching them doing things was always more exciting sexier and funnier than having actual sex. we had sex after all but all these things we did before felt so much better than sex itself. to me seeing my woman in a tongue and admiring her is the best thing.

You get what I mean! Coolio. I figure nothing really wrong with it, and not saying I'm never into intercourse, it's just that conditions have to be right - like I usually prefer sex after spending the night with someone and you both wake up horny and then you go for it. But I have so many times when I'm really not into it, like late at night or even early evening, or when I'm really full. What I really hate is when I want an orgasm when I'm inside someone, but the dick is going soft and, frustrated, I resort to closing my eyes and picturing someone from this site. I mean ya might as well masturbate. Big subject it seems.