Dryelle Paiva - Instagram model that gets chubby

Apple Jay

• 10 months later...

We need a new word for the way that bikini bottoms and panties pinch the fat of larger women, not just at the waist (muffin top) but at the widest extent of the hips. The way her fat spills out at her hips, creating an extra curve, drives me absolutely wild. Δ° LOVE women with these extra hip curves from fat. Δ°t is so sexy!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thegumdropreborn
On 9/27/2020 at 3:50 PM, Renaissanceman said:

We need a new word for the way that bikini bottoms and panties pinch the fat of larger women, not just at the waist (muffin top) but at the widest extent of the hips. The way her fat spills out at her hips, creating an extra curve, drives me absolutely wild. Δ° LOVE women with these extra hip curves from fat. Δ°t is so sexy!

There is a word(s): hip dips.

Β 

Searching #hipdips on Instagram should be fulfilling to youΒ πŸ˜‰

Thanks. I was not aware of this. On an initial search, I'm seeing mostlyΒ thinner women with extra curves from muscle under #hipdips. There areΒ definitelyΒ some sexyΒ BBWs in the mix, although I had to scroll for a while toΒ see one likeΒ Dryelle's. Maybe we need a special term for the kind created by fat rather than muscle? Maybe thick dips? :)