Your new Girl Scout pics are unreal!! I just can't get over how wide you are getting...you've got to be a full K cup by now?? And...I've never witnessed another woman that gains weight in her lips! 😍 The more you gain, the fuller your lips become. You are becoming every FA's dream girl!! So glad you became a Curvage model and decided to share this adventure with us!!!

• Curvage Model
On 12/17/2019 at 6:34 PM, ylledeuce said:

Your new Girl Scout pics are unreal!! I just can't get over how wide you are getting...you've got to be a full K cup by now?? And...I've never witnessed another woman that gains weight in her lips! 😍 The more you gain, the fuller your lips become. You are becoming every FA's dream girl!! So glad you became a Curvage model and decided to share this adventure with us!!!

🥰😍😘 my bra is getting small on me so maybe! Thank you so much! Yeah my lips are getting fatter 💋 think I’ll have to start wearing lipstick again

• Curvage Model
On 12/13/2019 at 10:26 PM, Heavyhitter said:

If you haven't grabbed Cat's newest OUTGROWN vid yet, YOU ARE  SNOOOOOOOZING 😴😪😴

Hottest outgrown vid I've ever seen... period🏆

Here's a montage of the shirt in question to show Cat's AMAZING progress in just one short year! 💜😲💜

20191211_151940.png

😘😘 thank you for the compliments! I guess we will have to see how that clothes fits in a few months😋 I’m getting so fat I love it!

Guest grateful

Got my sleeping bag and camping by the Curvage entrance! 😁

Wanna be first in line!  😍❤️

Thanks for the update and the tease!  😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

My boobs have gotten so heavy that the weight of them snapped my underwire while I was out shopping yesterday, I literally heard it snap and felt my left breast go down a little because there was no support. I was a little shocked and embarrassed but reminded myself that this happened because I’ve been such a gluttonous cow... time to get a new bigger bra!

9 minutes ago, Chubbycat666 said:

My boobs have gotten so heavy that the weight of them snapped my underwire while I was out shopping yesterday, I literally heard it snap and felt my left breast go down a little because there was no support. I was a little shocked and embarrassed but reminded myself that this happened because I’ve been such a gluttonous cow... time to get a new bigger bra!

YES!!

8 hours ago, Chubbycat666 said:

R.I.P. to that bra you lived a happily life lol 

9 hours ago, Chubbycat666 said:

That's just a nice thing to hear...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...