2 hours ago, Chubbycat666 said:

Just some Much needed belly love before work, can’t wait till I can get home and start stuffing my face and getting all of my much needed gains in.🐮imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8

5D0D9D25-FBCD-4BD3-A446-A575EC7D538C.gif

So beautiful snd sexy to see you let go and give in to grow into the fat woman within that you liberate with every extra bite and bit. Live the dream and fatten up!

Have you ever thought about making this your primary job? If you posted a vid on here 5 days a week (or as frequently as you wish) you’d make a small fortune from just me alone! You could be a professional piggy 🐷 for a living! Imagine spending all day everyday stuffing your gorgeous growing gut fatter and fatter? Definitely think it’s something to consider unless you absolutely love what your current career outside of this is...which would be understandable :)

• Curvage Model
On 10/4/2019 at 7:07 PM, Bobbygirshiv said:

Have you ever thought about making this your primary job? If you posted a vid on here 5 days a week (or as frequently as you wish) you’d make a small fortune from just me alone! You could be a professional piggy 🐷 for a living! Imagine spending all day everyday stuffing your gorgeous growing gut fatter and fatter? Definitely think it’s something to consider unless you absolutely love what your current career outside of this is...which would be understandable :)

I think that’s what the plan is 🥰😍😘

50 minutes ago, Chubbycat666 said:

I think that’s what the plan is 🥰😍😘

Yaayy!!! I’m so happy I posted this now 😁. It’s a great idea right? Like why waste your time working a real job when you could make the same, if not more money sitting around stuffing yourself silly 24/7, growing that beautiful fat belly of yours bigger and bigger everyday for us. You’ll have my continuous support! 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Bobbygirshiv said:

Yaayy!!! I’m so happy I posted this now 😁. It’s a great idea right? Like why waste your time working a real job when you could make the same, if not more money sitting around stuffing yourself silly 24/7, growing that beautiful fat belly of yours bigger and bigger everyday for us. You’ll have my continuous support! 

Yes! One of my biggest fantasies is being a stay at home wife and my only job is to stay home and eat and get as fat as possible.. ugh so hot. I would love to be professionally fat and just put my all into doing it, cuz I know I would gain ridiculous amounts if that was the case! Thank you again that’s so nice 😋😘