• Curvage Model

Filming my very first  “weigh in” video, will be ready TONIGHT! 

I’m so excited for this, I can’t wait to have this video to go back to, in a year from now to hopefully see how “small” I was . Hehe 

I have definitely have gained a good amount of weight but looking forward to gaining TONS more.   

Ps. This is a progress pick from a two months ago on the right. Im bigger than that right now 😋

8782EFCC-3ED3-4110-9EF8-BD553E29B15D.jpeg

Edited by Chubbycat666

7 minutes ago, Chubbycat666 said:

Filming my very first  “weigh in” video, will be ready TONIGHT! 

I’m so excited for this, I can’t wait to have this video to go back to, in a year from now to hopefully see how “small” I was . Hehe 

I have definitely have gained a good amount of weight but looking forward to gaining TONS more.   

Ps. This is a progress pick from a two months ago on the right. Im bigger than that right now 😋

8782EFCC-3ED3-4110-9EF8-BD553E29B15D.jpeg

Just because I love seeing updated comparisons! Here is your most recent photos next to that old comparison. FAAAATT!

6D401C8C-9C35-47EB-A35A-C9D7C2D8C4F7.jpeg

6D01CEEE-C625-41BC-86CA-8558B5D0DD2F.jpeg

98E98A46-CD86-4E6D-B841-C9E8B4A919DA.png

• Curvage Model
48 minutes ago, DW12348989 said:

I would like to take a second and admire how gorgeous your double chin is getting as well! Especially in your last video 😍

Seriously, Chubbycat, you have the makings of an absolute legend in the feedism world! Here’s to another 100 lbs! 🥞🍔🌭🌮🍟🍕

Oh my goodness thank you so much!! 😍🥰😘❤️❤️❤️❤️ This is so nice and seriously all of the support from everyone keeps me so encouraged to keep going and growing  

Guest Mrfeedher

Every video you drop I’ve purchased!! I love your voice and please do something with stripes rubbing an aching belly ( just a request ) KEEP GAINING 👏🏾👏🏾😍

Guest romeos92
19 minutes ago, Chubbycat666 said:

I think I’ve outgrown my current cup size of 42G

i hope you reach a much larger cup size...make them balloon with your belly honey