• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

you gotta love those curves, not so much the hair but well... you cannot have it all

Black women's hair care can be a sensitive topic; suggest you take care with you say next time or at the very least not assume.

You may be surprised to know that when a black women puts that much pride, care and conditioner into that much hair that it can be some of the softest material known to man, be a delight to behold in person and smell absolutely amazing.

Also, when hair "afros" like that it's often natural, but should she ever style, straighten on rare occasions it would be 3 times longer and make any greek goddess blush with envy.

In short, you have no idea misinformed you are as this women's hair is nothing short of epic.

P.S. - she is definitely not, nor ever was 400lbs at any point in time in her life.

On 6/27/2020 at 7:27 AM, laser123 said:

I LOVE her hair, full, thick, strong, like her body, and seemingly her personality. She has it all in my opinion; a beautiful Black beauty. Cheers.

These negative remarks and continual microagressions about Afro-textuted hair and black bodies does no longer has their place in this website... and people dare accusing me from bringing out the race card anytime. 🙄

They shall learn to shut off their racist thoughts a little and being more observant about their social environment. The Fat Admirer community is far from being homogenously white, statistically speaking-- and so does the model membership listing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • maybejames changed the title to Nakitende Esther - Afro-Canadian Amazon