Those pictures make you look huge, especially seeing that gut stick out so far in front from the profile view. Seems like you've always got some sort of fizzy drink constantly at hand. I can picture you now just your heavy frame sunk into the sofa slurping on sugary drinks and snacking on greasy fast food all day just trying to satisfy that massive appetite you have now from doing nothing but just feeding yourself.

@Kovacs i have noticed in some seats at my college my gut is beginning to press against the desk, i used to be able to suck it in for the duration of class but even just in the last few weeks it's been harder and harder to suck this gut in. i've also noticed my thighs and ass beginning to spread out off the sides of my chairs , which proves just how wide i've gotten, even if i don't need anymore evidence than just taking a look in a mirror 😂

@anon19993434 Your fiancée has great taste. Your belly looks huge and swollen in it. You've gotten so fat and round that even the indent of your deep belly button can be seen while wearing. I'm sure he's looking forward to the point where you can't even fit into that top anymore because of your expanding gut.

• 1 month later...
Guest DailyDose
27 minutes ago, anon19993434 said:

how much do you guys think i weigh? i'm 5'8, so it must be a pretty big number for me to look so heavy (;

B9DE1DB1-3DA1-482F-833C-2F340F6845BD.jpeg

2786C9D0-3676-42A6-95C9-172BAC18D858.jpeg

You look so plump it's glorious to see you back, hope you stay!! You definitely should peek that cute double chin again from before :D you clearly are a bigger girl, hmm you must be over 200 by now maybe?

Guest DailyDose
39 minutes ago, anon19993434 said:

thanks to everyone who guessed! i'm about 215 right now :) i love how soft and flabby i've gotten lately, and i'm excited to get flabbier :)

83420690-45D9-44FE-B5EE-4F55F1598E59.jpeg

That's heavier than I expected! :D wow I agree, and this may be odd but I think your golden wheat hair looks great on your soft body, overall beautiful curves!