Wife is bulking up

This morning she asked me to make her some waffles, so I did lathered in butter and syrup.  She enjoyed them so much she asked for more, polished off 8 waffles slathered in butter and syrup.  20 minutes later I see her attacking the bag of jelly beans I had place in the room.  She has no will power.  Said this morning if this situation does not improve soon she will have to get new clothes.  She said she is up another 3 pounds from her doctors visit on Tuesday.  The pictures are from her meditating this morning after shower.

42AB44E3-D1D8-4D23-908E-9B8628C659BF.jpeg

B3FC4402-01A6-4AC3-B8F8-A277B7815DFD.jpeg

Stress can cause a lot of different reactions and be dealt with differently.  For my wife she eats.  It is really starting to show.  She order some stretch pants and jacket the other day and says, hope I can fit in them.  I looked at the size, they are a 3xl.  This is the largest pieces of clothing she has ever had.  She has yet to try them on. Happy Wednesday!!!

B701494C-7F63-4879-8BA6-937AE6FB490A.jpeg

2 hours ago, lovemfat said:

Not the new clothes but she is expanding the old pants to their limits.  A couple of shots of her working as well.

2F52E7B9-013F-4F7F-835A-BDE19AAFE7CA.jpeg

9F6FD7CA-AE5E-4F22-BF49-79CAE0051552.jpeg

400225AF-39D8-45E7-87A7-9B4441C0A8BC.jpeg

really loving how belly-heavy her overall shape is, she's getting real big now

So yesterday was a big day for my wife.  She had waffles at about 10 am, when my daughter came down and started cooking bagel bites for breakfast, my wife asked for some as well.  This was only 30 minutes after the waffles.  Then she smacked though out the day. Chips, bread, left over tuna fish, jelly beans.  Around 4 she sends me a text saying she would like the frozen pizza we had the night before, also saying she has no idea why she is so hungry.  I made the pizza, she tried to get me to take some, I told her eat what you want I will eat what is left.  She texted again saying there were 2 pieces left and I better come get them before she eats them.  I never went to get them and she finished the pieces. She then had another big bowl of chips and then ate dinner with the family.  She top of the night with a huge bowl of ice cream with chocolate syrup.  She said this morning she better get herself under control or she is not going to fit in any of her clothes.  This morning I was awoken from her belly pressing against me.  I was amazed at how far out it was sticking and looked enormous laying there.  She just polished off another plate of waffles and is already looking for a snack.  I am in awe of her appetite right now.  It is truly amazing.

On 3/28/2020 at 1:39 PM, lovemfat said:

So yesterday was a big day for my wife.  She had waffles at about 10 am, when my daughter came down and started cooking bagel bites for breakfast, my wife asked for some as well.  This was only 30 minutes after the waffles.  Then she smacked though out the day. Chips, bread, left over tuna fish, jelly beans.  Around 4 she sends me a text saying she would like the frozen pizza we had the night before, also saying she has no idea why she is so hungry.  I made the pizza, she tried to get me to take some, I told her eat what you want I will eat what is left.  She texted again saying there were 2 pieces left and I better come get them before she eats them.  I never went to get them and she finished the pieces. She then had another big bowl of chips and then ate dinner with the family.  She top of the night with a huge bowl of ice cream with chocolate syrup.  She said this morning she better get herself under control or she is not going to fit in any of her clothes.  This morning I was awoken from her belly pressing against me.  I was amazed at how far out it was sticking and looked enormous laying there.  She just polished off another plate of waffles and is already looking for a snack.  I am in awe of her appetite right now.  It is truly amazing.

A couple shots from today.  The laying down picture is not great but you can get a sense of how much space the belly takes up.

346D8A4D-76A3-4B30-B7C7-ACD4C76E03AA.jpeg

F823FFE2-59C4-460A-893C-213D03681621.jpeg

EAC696CE-4033-4268-AA41-57CC1BE7A180.jpeg

Wow man looks like she is putting on the covid 19 LBS. My neighbor is bulking up in quarantine and told me about it. Now i am realizing my girl is growing too with all this food and isolation.

Hope she has another non stop eating day. This is my favorite thread

So hot she rocking no shirt and stretch pants there too. Keep it up bro.

Quarantine belly pics of the day.  The first one from yesterday after work and snacking all day. The rest are her sleeping belly this morning.  You can really see how far her belly spills out when she is asleep on her side.  I love the fat creases she has and her arms have become noticeably bigger recently. Have a great Saturday.

A1348074-1144-4EFC-8AAF-FF67D3611AC3.jpeg

4B8FE1E2-628E-4178-8ADE-C8FAD4EC8038.jpeg

DFC8C3B2-4674-43DB-B54C-317F5513E710.jpeg

0705FB46-8DE7-4780-93AD-561D7E7F9414.jpeg

571C8B87-C662-47F6-A42A-046655F8B5B3.jpeg

97940DD8-1E61-4995-8B2D-00CF8F792F53.jpeg

Guest DailyDose

she's beautiful, love how much her fat hangs ❤️ thank you for posting all this, she's truly obese!