Wife is bulking up

If she really wanted to lose weight she'd try harder and eat a healthier diet, so I conclude she actually enjoys having a big pooched out lower tummy !

Having 4 kids and a husband that likes her fat anyway certainly doesn't give great motivation for weight loss. It's very easy to blow off doctors, I don't allow them to fatshame me !

She doesn't seem shy about showing off her apron belly . Will she wear a crop top out in public ?

2 hours ago, FatadmirerDoug said:

If she really wanted to lose weight she'd try harder and eat a healthier diet, so I conclude she actually enjoys having a big pooched out lower tummy !

Having 4 kids and a husband that likes her fat anyway certainly doesn't give great motivation for weight loss. It's very easy to blow off doctors, I don't allow them to fatshame me !

She doesn't seem shy about showing off her apron belly . Will she wear a crop top out in public ?

No she won’t wear crop tops.  She is pretty basic. As far as the diet, she is her own worst enemy.  Eats good for a couple of days but always follows it up with cookies or ice cream.  She knows I like it and I think that makes it harder for her to diet.

So I was gone for the weekend and return home last night.  Walked in the door and my wife says we were waiting for you to get home to get dinner.  I asked what she had for lunch she responded 🍕.  Said she was still hungry even though she ate like 2 hours earlier.  So we go and get Mexican.  Returned from dinner and she strips of her pants which she had unbuttoned in the car and lays on the bed, she then says I am stuffed like a beached whale, oh wait I am a beached whale.  It was priceless, she finished the night with a huge bowl of ice cream.  She kept trying to give me what she could not finish but I would not take, she finished the bowl.  She looked so full and bloated it was a good night and great welcome home.

Today I took my wife to the office and dropped her off. I pulled up to drop her off and she sat in the car not getting out. I asked what she was waiting for and she replies, waiting for those cars to park my pants are undone and I need to do them up.  I wanted to scream for joy or jump her at that moment.  Lol, she is beginning to ride in vehicles without doing up her pants.  

On 7/5/2019 at 10:33 AM, lovemfat said:

No she won’t wear crop tops.  She is pretty basic. As far as the diet, she is her own worst enemy.  Eats good for a couple of days but always follows it up with cookies or ice cream.  She knows I like it and I think that makes it harder for her to diet.

She sounds like she'd like to reduce her weight,waistline,and FUPA, but has zero motivation to make any kind of real effort to do so !

If she could just swallow some magic pill and lose 75 lbs and 12" off of tummy , I'm sure she would do so !

It's obvious from what you say about not wearing a crop top and exposing her flabby tummy in public that she is somewhat embarrassed by it, but not so much that she won't let you post her progress

With no real desire to lose and a husband that likes her fat, she will surely maintain her current size and most likely get bigger yet

If she wanted to lose she could drop 50 lbs in like 6 months ( it's easy to lose substantial amounts if weight when you're obese, it's the last 30-40 lbs that are impossible )

The problem is you lose 50, then 18 months later you gained it back plus 25 more lbs, she probably knows this.some ate genetically destined to being fat, she seems like a cool middle aged lady that accepts having a soft , flabby tummy!

A little update...when the wife started weight watchers in May she was 273.8 dropped down to 267 and now this morning stepped on the scale and is back up to 271.  She has no will power and admitted while away this week for work she ate very well.  She knows she has gained weight again as her jeans are really tight.  (Her words)  love her progress.  When we met 20+ years ago she weighed about 150 pounds.  I need to try and find some pictures from back then and show her progression over the years.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ñii007 said:

How does she feel whit the new weight?? Is she hungrier, lazier?

What's her mood?

She does not seem bothered by it, she just seems uninterested in trying to do anything about it. It was her laziness that created the problem and she just continues to get lazier.  She is aware of what is happening but does little to change.

7 hours ago, Master WG said:

Women just seem predisposed to overeating. It’s an addiction. What do you think about her being food addicted?

Oh she is definitely addicted to food.  She can eat a meal and within a matter of minutes be snacking on something.  Again, she is aware of what she is doing but is gradually loosing her will to change. One day she is complaining about it and the next be suggesting Mexican food and ice cream.

6 hours ago, Mdrmax said:

Your wife is beautiful! I think there is nothing wrong with her weight gain in fact i think it looks good on her 

Don’t get me wrong I agree she is very beautiful and I love her gain.  Her brother is getting married next Summer and she is already talking about needing a dress that can be flaunting for the fuller figure without being restrictive and show how big she is/has gotten.  Unless she really digs in I could see her being in the upper 270’s to 280’s by then.

• 4 weeks later...

Continuing to get ready for fall.  She has been told to go gluten free and has purchased many books to help her, but she just can’t stay away from everything she likes.  She went to the doctor the beginning of August and weighed 265. She went back the end of September and was back up to 277.  Sex is incredible as she feels so heavy when she is on top and gets out of breath so easily, it is so hot.  Love my growing girl.

D551D43F-4DF7-4A6C-A323-03BE24C5393B.jpeg

20FCE370-F767-4B3F-AA9F-5AA9ED339906.jpeg

68FF847E-D389-42F8-A075-8E99F1D7B5DE.jpeg

That fresh out of unhealthy shows look.  She left for a business trip today and got into the car completely winded from just putting her luggage and computer into the car.  She then tried saying something that I could not understand as she was so out of breathe.  Loved it, it was such a turn on!

71461AA2-6A0E-4E18-89CB-A3887E92AD1F.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

So we were in bed this morning and I was tickling her back then she rolled over and wanted me to do the same to her belly.  I was trying to reach all the way from her left side to her right side but she has become so wide I could not reach the right side of her.  She Teasingly says do you like how wide I am, you cannot get your arms around me!  I was replied yes it was a stretch.  She then tells me that she had crossed 280 pounds.  I told her no way she had.  Although when I look at her her 👖 look tighter and her belly bigger.  She takes me into the bathroom and steps on the scale 284!?!  I was shocked.  That’s is like 10 pounds in the last month and half.  She replies told you.  These work trips are not good for my diet.  I asked what she meant.  She said they have food catered every day to the factory and while she is sitting around she just eats not to mention the 4 hour commute every week where she has begun stopping at her favorite restaurant and getting the most fattening meals.  A couple pics from after her shower this morning. I noticed her belly is starting to crease and becoming a double belly.  It’s only slight but the hang is lower as well.