I wish I didn't have this fetish [trigger warning]

ilovepastries

In the grand scheme of things, women can do crazy things and as you get physically closer, everyone from government to family will have you pay her bills to encourage a horrific feedback loop should you actually create children (bad credit is a huge red flag for mothers).  I will warn that this sounds negative/misogynist but it's impossible to praise this behavior that I've experienced for being a good person, as good deeds don't go unpunished in many cases.

I appreciate the difference in engaging good women at a healthy distance, such as the ones I routinely review on this site honestly, and not be suckered into throwing $1000's in debt, or worse yet, catch her lie and enable baby daddy while using you as a tampon for her repetitive sob stories.  

The world is a big place and global now.  Just throw that need to be physical away if you feel none of the regional women fulfill your needs.  I myself had to unlearn the idea that someone special will be there for me every day and I'm happy for who wants to engage me within 8 days, and possibly call things off when it gets too rude.  But at least I don't have to deal with divorce lawyers, alimony, and child support, let alone paying $50-$100 per day on her meals.

Regarding your closet, I don't know if you're trying to socialize with someone to flaunt a type of trophy wife, but those people lie about their relationships as well as the kissyface crowd on social media.  The uninhibited fights, potential to be called racial slurs (should it go interracial; I've experienced that one), and debts are swept under the rug.

Furthermore, a woman has to be engaging as well.  Think of acceleration on a car.  Shitty acceleration gets me nowhere.  Other dealbreakers for me include constant self-hating or a stubborn impulse to overemphasize her fat over my feelings/need to repair things when we don't get along.  I can't fix insecurities despite my emotional intelligence; I can only plant new ideas.

You did mention you have insecurities, so I hope I'm not too harsh on you.  I've been through a lotta crazy stuff and try to help those who want, to unlearn some really bad lies people are misled into destroying their lives with.

And if the ones online don't engage you enough, see if there's some weight gain game/visual novel to interest you.  Not weight gain, but breast expansion time tenshi was my favorite. Sequel wasn't as good, but I should get into those more and disappearing women less often.  I could only find a vid to this paradox one, but hopefully you get my point.

6 hours ago, M_ustang1 said:

This. I discovered this fetish 15 years ago and I am barely sort of scratching the surface of not caring if people know that Im into fat chicks. Luckily for me though Im in a steady relationship already but my gf is finally starting to put on weight and its noticeable

Fetish rotation ;) works wonders.  Work the best angles like a wrestler and swap playfully between heel/face.

th?id=OIP.o2luL1H6YGv1nR_TNBdXfwHaIm&pid

2 hours ago, Lilyp5 said:

You're not an adult until you stop caring what others think of you, though. Children and teenagers don't know who they are yet, so they try to be what others want them to be. When you know who you are and what you want, then who cares what others want you to be/do? 

I never really liked that idea given how entitled and arrogant a lot of adults can be, especially with poor attempts at communication.

Pride goeth before fall, and an iota of sensitivity usually helps safeguard vs having nasty prejudices, or just being neglectful. Maybe you mean basic insecurity. Then yeah, I agree, since having money or a perfect body won't prevent people from taking advantage of you when they're needy.