Bryanna Fernstrom - basketball player

Giantess Lover

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, narutoeragon123 said:

On another vacation, let’s hope it adds a few more lbs to her! Still looking very thick, unfortunately her subreddit was deleted!

4CD1DF81-96B0-4973-A54D-3E67B5582B29.jpeg

i saw this instagram story and was hoping one of you captured it!

Guest ThickThighsMatter
On 6/27/2021 at 12:12 PM, minnetit said:

cialqw075b771.jpgdsbm53z1zh771.jpg

That post athlete life kicking in, looks great

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2022 at 7:57 AM, narutoeragon123 said:

On another vacation, let’s hope it adds a few more lbs to her! Still looking very thick, unfortunately her subreddit was deleted!

On 7/13/2022 at 1:37 PM, Someonenew said:

any more of her?

Though I'm not the creator of her Original Subreddit, I'm currently in the process of remaking a new one and I certainly wouldn't mind if some of you lovely folks joined me there!

wow... so many things to like about this thread. plenty of potential if the remains sharing. from fit, strong to relaxing and enjoying it all. she will not only get softer but bigger and she seems to be enjoying it. so much potential... legendary. drinking eating showing curves! a hint of belly, softer arms and legs. marvelous.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, LANARK said:

Trust me man, if you get a girl a little taller than you, especially if she is a little submissive, you will feel very masculine that you were able to be with her especially if you go out to a party with her on your arm. 

I would much rather have a girl way taller than me, and dominant. Maybe that's just my inner sub speaking though