She was fatter than I thought

PhatCat

A few years ago I asked out a girl I met online. She had a fat face and a chubby and curvy body with big boobs, or so I was lead to believe from her photos. When I met her in person she looked the same. He face was plump, and she showed off her cleavage in deep v-neck sweater. She didn't look all that fat apart from her face. My preference has always been for girls who were chubby. I like a round belly and big boobs, but not someone obese with fat rolls. I'm not so into girls with a fat face, but if they have a great body that is chubby but not fat I can deal with it.

On our second date we cuddled at a movie, as I felt her stomach it was round but very firm. She held in her stomach with shapewear and was the first girl I've gotten close to who wore it. I felt the softer part of her stomach above where the shapewear ended, and she said, "that's my fat, my boobs up are here," as she moved my hand to feel her large boobs instead. I really could not get an idea of what her true shape was like because of her shapewear.

She had put on a lot of weight in the last few years. I saw some bikini photos of her on her Facebook from a few years earlier, where she was very skinny. She was 5'3" and couldn't have been much more than 100 pounds in those photos. Flat chest and flat stomach, and just a pencil shape overall. She was too skinny then, and I liked that she had a little meat on herself now. She knew how to present herself.

She had a lot of confidence in herself, which is something I've found that many girls who grew up hot still have after they get fat as an adult. But she didn't talk much about her fat and was good at pretending she wasn't all that fat. She liked her skinny legs, which she called "chicken legs" and talked about her flat ass and her large boobs. Her boobs were clearly the result of a push-up bra, and I had a difficult time telling how big her boobs actually were. I had dated girls before whose boobs looked even bigger when they took off their bras, but that wasn't going to be the case here.

After a few more dates I invited her over for dinner. She parked her car in a big puffy winter coat, but when she got inside she took off her coat to reveal a tight, sheer white t-shirt that showed off her large belly, her usual push-up bra, and low-rise sweat pants that sat under her belly overhang. She told me she wanted to look extra sexy for me, hence the tight, see-though shirt. It was the first time I had see her without shapewear, and it was difficult to notice anything about her other than her belly.

But that tight t-shirt was holding in her belly more than I thought. Eventually she took it off, and her belly got bigger. She had no waist, just a big blob of fat around her middle that stuck out almost as much on the sides as it did in front. She took off her sweat pants to reveal her very skinny lower half, which made her belly look even bigger.

But after I took off her bra, I saw there was nothing underneath it. Her large boobs were an illusion and her chest looked like fat man boobs. Her bra shaped her chest into boobs. I was disappointed by all of it. Her body was shaped like a mushroom. Honestly, as much as I like a nice belly, she was just too fat for me. A belly that big without boobs just doesn't do it for me.

When she lay down in bed on her back, her stomach flattened out a bit. I was glad she wanted to be on the bottom because if I had to look at that body on top of me I wouldn't have been able to do anything. I think she also liked to be on the bottom because it makes her look thinner. I really just wanted some action, and she did too.

Afterwards she was a very happy person, but I felt miserable. I felt guilty about having sex with someone I wasn't attracted to. I was into her before I slept with her, more for the possibility of sex than for her personality, but after seeing her naked and not liking her body I felt like there was nothing left to want from her. As for her personality, I liked it less the more time I spent with her. She also gave me the impression that she wanted a relationship with me, when she wasn't normally the type to want that.

She was usually very honest with me. She told me she was 170 pounds. That's only a BMI of 30 and borderline obese. It doesn't sound that heavy, but she looked much heavier. Her fat was all in her belly and face. If 20 pounds of that fat were in her boobs, butt and legs she would have looked so much better and I would have continued to sleep with her. And also if I liked her more as a person I would have enjoyed sleeping with her more. Things probably would have turned out differently if I liked her as a person. I got into chubby girls in the first place because of a chubby girl who I really admired for her personality.

Sounds almost like sweat hogging.

If you aren't drawn into her, perhaps you should envision to break up. It is better to be honest rather than just favor for some sexual currency with someone who perhaps doesn't envision your current relationship as such.  

Also, why newbies are posting their sexual/relational stories into the Stories page? This thread better suit up for Lifestyle Issues, Chit-Chat or Serious Discussing.

30 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Sounds almost like sweat hogging.

If you aren't drawn into her, perhaps you should envision to break up. It is better to be honest rather than just favor for some sexual currency with someone who perhaps doesn't envision your current relationship as such.  

Also, why newbies are posting their sexual/relational stories into the Stories page? This thread better suit up for Lifestyle Issues, Chit-Chat or Serious Discussing.

I broke up with her a few years ago. Sweat hogging was definitely not the intention here.

Also, I am not a newbie here. I figured that since this was a story and I am not looking for relationship discussion, it belonged in the Stories area.

3 minutes ago, PhatCat said:

I broke up with her a few years ago. Sweat hogging was definitely not the intention here.

Also, I am not a newbie here. I figured that since this was a story and I am not looking for relationship discussion, it belonged in the Stories area.

Then, my apologies to misinterpret your account. Do you have any peculiar preferences about the women you frequent and if yes, do you think your dating choices has improved since then?

29 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Then, my apologies to misinterpret your account. Do you have any peculiar preferences about the women you frequent and if yes, do you think your dating choices has improved since then?

I mostly just learned to pay better attention to red flags, because this girl had more than anyone else I dated. I dated someone immediately after who had the same name and some of the same red flags, and I cut it off before it got this far.

2 hours ago, PhatCat said:

I mostly just learned to pay better attention to red flags, because this girl had more than anyone else I dated. I dated someone immediately after who had the same name and some of the same red flags, and I cut it off before it got this far.

Gosh. Why girls sharing the same names has always like that...?

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

Gosh. Why girls sharing the same names has always like that...?

Three girls within 5 months with that name. Then a month later I dated another girl who had that name as her middle name, and the red flags started to show as soon as she told me her middle name. For a while now I've been with someone who has a different name and things are going much better.

3 hours ago, PhatCat said:

Three girls within 5 months with that name. Then a month later I dated another girl who had that name as her middle name, and the red flags started to show as soon as she told me her middle name. For a while now I've been with someone who has a different name and things are going much better.

That's strange... you are doing well to making your way out of that pattern.