100+ gain

Guest asdfasdff

Guest asdfasdff

I'm a guy FA and never intended on getting this big, but I've become addicted to food over the past five years. I went from being in moderately good shape to 300 lbs. I feel so fuckin big. I wanna lose, but I honestly love eating too much. It's been getting really bad recently; eating fast food like every day. Nothing fits much anymore, so I'm down to like a couple outfits at best. My friends have started to tease me about how big my stomach is getting. Think I should lose?

• 2 weeks later...

Sit down, naked and have a real good look, do you ,( like me) really like what you see, do you love the way it all wobbles when you walk and the fact that you can " pig-out" anytime you feel like and do you (like me) love the way your belly spreads out when you sit, if your being totally honest and saying yes to any of these then F**k society and all your so-called friends carry on enjoying life as you want to and if that entails you getting a lot bigger then so be it !

• 1 month later...
Guest asdfasdff

Gained ~50 pounds since then... I feel so out of control, it's like I have to eat constantly